What is your wish list for characters?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Im just curious how Alieha works for those of us whomst've dont like Kas. I assume its going to be a Ambra situation of "we know but shrug it off" though I think there is slight variation in how some scenes are if your foxen, so I once again wonder how it will work with her.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Im just curious how Alieha works for those of us whomst've dont like Kas. I assume its going to be a Ambra situation of "we know but shrug it off" though I think there is slight variation in how some scenes are if your foxen, so I once again wonder how it will work with her.
Maybe hate sex? It seems Alieh is loyal to her mommy but who in the marches has turned down the champ.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
You'll probably be able to kick her out if you don't want her there since that should be well within your authority as Lord/Lady of the keep. If you don't like Kas, chances are you won't like her daughters either.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Is Alieh a demon? In the bad end, Kas dick girls use the champ and gloat about knocking her up with their dragon brood..

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
unless their names are: Gweyr, Garth, Sanders, Ogrish, Ivris, Nelia, or Komari.
The champ respects not going after those who are married(or just not designed for sexing).

They're corrupted, but I don't think they're full-on demons.
Bingo, Kas even mentions that in the winter city she mentions that while they arent a full demon the champs soul is quite the prize(Jokes on her). But it does seem they at least have some aspect of the shapeshifting.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You'll probably be able to kick her out if you don't want her there since that should be well within your authority as Lord/Lady of the keep.
Based on the parser documentation, Aileh's presence is indeed optional so presumably her recruitment to the Wayfort will be somewhat like Farrah's.

Also based on the documentation, at some point we'll be able to decide whether we want to allow public sluttiness or not, so Champs who prefer to keep their Wayforts sexless (or at least confine the sex to the Designated Sex Rooms) will have that option.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Im glad if shes optional, would be kinda weird and dumb if those on the hostile route to kas were still forced to have her, especially if they knew she was one of her "daughters".

Reactions: MellowNumel