What is your wish list for characters?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
kiyoko set for samurai wife
Listen, at this point outside of updating her dialogue and and sex options, shes doesnt need more versatility. Also yeah the being able to get the mare ring without marriage or something of a lesser equivalent would be nice, I only need one wife and that is fox wife.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Tell me mooorrreeee.

I was told Byvernia had more content planned, but this is the first time I'm hearing about more white rabbit (insert "I'm late, I'm late" "yeah, that's because you're pregnant" joke here)
I know of no plans for Sariel, just a general statement that I want more of that bunnybun. I forgot about Byvernia, if I'm honest. Now, you reminded me of her, and the tease of the future plans for her and I...I want it. Byvenia, the Champ, and their kids going out to hunt monsters a la Monster Hunter...

• Love
Reactions: JBento

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Bubble is writing more stuff for Byvernia. In what stage that is, I don't know.

As for Sariel...she belongs to SKoW I believe. No idea if SKoW ever intends to revisit her.

Reactions: JBento

briarrosé

Oct 27, 2021
It would be cool if we could revisit Sariel's earlier scenes after "curing" her. Like with her permission, temporarily bring the anal-crazy state back, maybe with a big dose of wyvern venom or some lust magic courtesy of Quin. All the fun of getting a really big craving satisfied, none of the commitment of a curse.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah I think they at some point added a "fuck and cure" option, I rememeber before it being "fuck" then "cure".

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
Wait, you can cure her? Huh, today I leaned.

The game is full of hidden incrementations that you wouldn't know about unless you repeated certain events often enough. Just recently I learned that beating the MMM lieutenant triggers an unpleasant event with their boss.

Same thing here, after a few times beating Sariel you get the option of curing her, which rewards one of the two best bows in the game.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Ah, son of a bitch, really? To bad I am not into her. Well, I hope briarrosé wish comes true and we can cure her without screws and bolts.
you can, just fight her until the option to fuck and heal her shows up. It's one-time fisting and you'll heal her and get the bow as a reward for helping her. Also, she's a sweet character to talk to after that.

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
I am just not into her. Like, at all. So even if it is just fisting, I would rather not.

Yeah, that's annoying. I get the encounter, and I'm like... "My character wouldn't do that". So either I just click through and pretend I cured her another way, or I skip the reward.

Hopefully there will be a less involved way to cure her in the future.

Solitary Traveler

May 14, 2021
under a rock
Savin mentioned the Wayfort renovation project will bring in two newly romanceable waifus (to start). Have we suspected who they are? I think one might be Daliza, not sure on the other.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Heh, Aileh being on the wayfort means Kas is openly keeping tabs on us, instead of just doing it behind the scenes. She must be the queen of "I don't give a fuck".

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Well, Aileh is Kas' daughter, even if not by blood. So I'll take care of her like my future daughter as well. I hope she's nice or I'll slap some sense into her.