What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Question time!

@everyone here: do your lady pcs (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick, or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation? Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?

My one and only pc (who is female and the Queen of my Heart) has a pregnancy kink—but not a pregnancy fetish (if that makes sense). She loves cock but it's not the end of the world for her if you don't have one. She also likes to pleasure other areas of your body—not just your genitals—and is an oral fiend tbh. The more that she can drain you, the better.
I like F/F and Fu/F! But I only play characters with ladyparts.

I am mostly not about pregnancy content, especially the kind that often comes up in these games. Noncon/dubcon pregnancy is not for me, and neither is endless baby-factory stuff. With that said...I am extremely into the romantic relationships in these games. And pregnancy + motherhood as a part of that - starting a family with a character that you love - is unbelievably hot to me. It's only a "sometimes" thing; like I said, I don't want to play a Champion that spends most of her time knocked up. But in appropriate moderation, having some babbus can be really nice.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Sorry not sure where to ask this but since this thread spoke alot about the Kitsunes I have a question about Kiyoko. How do I free her without a penis? I'm playing a pure female route but when i went to Keros to free her.. yeah I accidentally skipped the conversation and now not sure what in meant to do.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Sorry not sure where to ask this but since this thread spoke alot about the Kitsunes I have a question about Kiyoko. How do I free her without a penis? I'm playing a pure female route but when i went to Keros to free her.. yeah I accidentally skipped the conversation and now not sure what in meant to do.
You need that piercing thing from Oxana which lets female players have a ghost dick.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Only way you can is by buying a magic cock from lady Evergreen. It will cost zou 10 000 or you giving her a child. It is basically a removable dick.
If you mean with only your pussy, you can not. You can bring medallion to keros, but he will either offer you to grow a dick or to free her. If you choose later, she will be removed from the game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Kiyoko is the exception to the rule that ghostlight dildos can't impregnate people (but only while she's in the Astral Plane) so if you play a full-female Champ and want to free her, that's the only way you can do it.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Yeah thanks for the info. I got the magicock and find it strange that all scenes that acquire a dick make it seem I have a real one.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That's by design, the scenes were written so ghostlights could be slotted in with a minimum of fuss, contrast the hardlight strapon in TiTS where each scene has to be written specifically for them. The bit about how ghostlights come with tactile feedback and ectoplasmic cum is pretty much there to justify not having to rewrite all the existing content that assumes the Champ has a flesh and blood penis.

People certainly can write new scenes that pay more attention to having a ghostlight versus a real penis if they want to (there are parsers for both), but until ghostlights were implemented it was pretty much a moot point.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
Question time!

@everyone here: do your lady pcs (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick, or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation? Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?
I like preg content. My characters tend to be female-leaning, even with futa, but it guts me just how much of the impregnation stuff is from random encounters if you want to carry the kids. And there's so few NPCs, it feels like, to knock you up, ESPECIALLY in the pretty boy archetype... :/ Not everyone wants beef.

Reactions: Animalistic

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Gods damn it, lass! I work my ass off to bring proper beefcake to the table and now I have to hear some new age nonsense about soybois! Are you watching the animes again?!

I get It, I get it. It's more or less the same with the stacked/lithe proportion for the female NPCs. You could say it's the type of bodies that thrive in the frozen north... or the fact that writers want to have huge dudes aggressively plowing the player.

Not everyone wants beef, but I'd wager not many authors want to write vengan.

Reactions: Kesil

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
Gods damn it, lass! I work my ass off to bring proper beefcake to the table and now I have to hear some new age nonsense about soybois! Are you watching the animes again?!

I get It, I get it. It's more or less the same with the stacked/lithe proportion for the female NPCs. You could say it's the type of bodies that thrive in the frozen north... or the fact that writers want to have huge dudes aggressively plowing the player.

Not everyone wants beef, but I'd wager not many authors want to write vengan.
Unfortunately it means people like me get left out... :c I'm sorry, I just don't like beefcakes! So my options are limited at best. Shit sucks.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Currently, it's either "muscles" or "femboi" (agh). And, in most of the cases, it's something something knob over ten inches, something something hammering your cervix.
Like, Brint is a bro, but I'm not letting him get his stuff close to my main Champion's, and it's always frottage when the elf boy pops up.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Currently, it's either "muscles"

There is more to beef than the beef. Seasoning and marinating is required. We cannot live off of pure beef alone. I don't know what my point is. It sounded profound in my head. That said, extreme amounts of muscle manliness can turn people off. Sometimes moderation is needed.

or "femboi" (agh).

I'd be more inclined to give the fembois a chance if they didn't all have cocks that are as long as they are tall. All I can think of when they pop up is "Jesus Christ, this is gonna hurt. Please don't do anal or my muscle memory may panic."

Mallach is probably the exception, but being Nareva's emotional support twink means he probably doesn't have enough blood flowing down there from being constricted by sad snake goddess.

and it's always frottage when the elf boy pops up.

Yeah fuck the elf boy. But like nonsexually. Seriously pal how many times do I have to tell you I don't care about your horsedick? I've got a frozen wasteland to save and repopulate. How am I supposed to level grind when that elf twink keeps showing up wanting grind?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be more inclined to give the fembois a chance if they didn't all have cocks that are as long as they are tall.
I am currently researching character measures to publish a thread concerning CoC II's chest and penis sizes. Mallach aside (whichever “just the perfect size to fit into the palm of one hand” happens to be, size wise), you may wish to try out Boomer (5 inches long) and Prince Nyze (7 or 8) when it comes to feminine lads.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
I am currently researching character measures to publish a thread concerning CoC II's chest and penis sizes. Mallach aside (whichever “just the perfect size to fit into the palm of one hand” happens to be, size wise), you may wish to try out Boomer (5 inches long) and Prince Nyze (7 or 8) when it comes to feminine lads.
Problem is I want some impregnation content with my fembois and bishounens which I don't think there's a lot of. :c

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I've never actually gotten any boomer scenes but Nyze is definitely in the better fembois category. His penis is a normal size and he's pretty dominant.

I think the only fembois that can impregnate are elf boy and Berwyn. Nyze does or is planning to in what I assume is his female pc bad end. So like 3 that I know of. Lizzo would be saddened by this.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If one's into furry, there's also June (when it comes to femboys - I don't think he can impregnate a Champion), but I can't find his measures anywhere.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I've only been playing CoC2 and TiTS since the beginning of this year so I don't know much about previous Mayternity patches but it seems this Mayternity has been only for dick bearers. No loving for all female or cunt boy routes (do we even have cuntboy PCs?) Is this usual?

• Sad
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd be more inclined to give the fembois a chance if they didn't all have cocks that are as long as they are tall. All I can think of when they pop up is "Jesus Christ, this is gonna hurt. Please don't do anal or my muscle memory may panic."
When the majority of the girly men that are well-known in the game all have dicks longer than I like it feels like a cruel irony or something because like, I love huge dicked femboys, yet there's Berry* and Nikol (Upcoming character) both who's dicks are hyper and thus gross me out and turn me off from them as a whole. It basically satisfies that fetish of mine but overdoes it to where it also absolutely doesn't satisfy it if that makes sense(???).

Me loves big dicked fembois to the point of drawing them constantly and even asking for them ever since TiTS was in its baby game phase: "Hey can we get more femboys/traps with big dicks instead of the tiny little "boyclits" (eugh) they tend to be overly stereotyped with plz?"
CoC2: Grants that wish but makes those fembois dicks straight up hypersized in length
Me: "NO I did NOT fricking ask for THAT god damnnit."

It really is a cruel irony. I actually dunno whether to laugh genuinely at that fact or cry. xP

*Yes, I know about Berry's thing coming up, but I have a lot of problems with his upcoming Part 2 of his questline, and for the sake of not getting my head bitten off I will not say again what everyone in the controversial thread in question have already put to better words than I ever could.

Also yes I have no place in this thread as I don't do PC preg content (I just don't like playing someone who's pregnant and running around beating shit up and the like) nor do I play vag-havers at all but the thread's asking for all female-bodied players and I am one so shrugs

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
To be fair Berry is ridiculously huge for a tiny guy and that's rather off putting. If I want dick I like it on tall women like the ex chieftain (mom in law, marefolk) and her huge dick suits her.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Some of these updates are making me contemplate going futa. I'm sorry Ahmri but Eubicha offers easily accessible sex, pregnancy content, accessible storage from camp, and the sexiest thing of all: increased storage space. That alone makes Eubicha a strong contender for best girl.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Some of these updates are making me contemplate going futa. I'm sorry Ahmri but Eubicha offers easily accessible sex, pregnancy content, accessible storage from camp, and the sexiest thing of all: increased storage space. That alone makes Eubicha a strong contender for best girl.

I'm conflicted. I'm waaay into hardcore BDSM subs that are so into the game that they struggle to keep their kink life in private... yet I'm not into the mare part of the deal.

Convenient? You bet. I like a girl that lives by Lydia's ethos of "I am sworn to carry your burdens".

Best girl? Oh, noes. She may be a decent pack mule and help you train your whipping arm when Ryn's not around, but don't forget about the brushing. She's a lady, and no self-respecting Master would let a pet go without some decent aftercare, and that's a lot of brushing to be done.

Also the clopping. I love Brienne dearly, but she's not fun to have around when you have a hangover, and the centaur girl would mean a 200% increase in the clopping department. Imagine Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII and her freakishly loud clopping noise, times three, in Garth's wooden floor when you're trying to have a quiet drink.

All in all, a net positive, plus she can socket Arona when I don't feel like discharging her by pushing from the other end.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've only been playing CoC2 and TiTS since the beginning of this year so I don't know much about previous Mayternity patches but it seems this Mayternity has been only for dick bearers. No loving for all female or cunt boy routes (do we even have cuntboy PCs?) Is this usual?
We have two new PC pregnancies this month too...

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Dude or futa?
Crazy Horse male (battle loss/win with riding vaginal) aaand Amina's brother, Imad, at the Mallach temple, stud-for-hire for two tousand hawks, no strings tied to him, child goes to the daycare. Although, according to Sally he feels bad for not being there for the sired children.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Question time!

Since I didn't answer this one before... almost all of my Champs (and my Captain Steele for that matter) are females but pregnancy isn't really my kink so most of them are making use of infertility effects or being very selective in what sex they have. My Ryn-centric Champ isn't involving her genitals at all until Ryn's cage comes off for RP reasons and is definitely going to be the mother to Ryn's children for pretty much the same reasons Alypia already gave. My Thief is probably going to have Brint's babies whenever his marriage content arrives (will sleep with just about anyone else, but only wants his kids) and rest just aren't into the idea of having children right now. Well, aside from my Black Mage with Kinu now that ghostlights are a thing but that was unexpected motherhood.

In case it's not obvious, I do have something of a soft spot for setting my characters up to have a special relationship with another character, whether or not that's exclusive on one or both parts. I have the same thing going with my Diona Steele and Syri in TiTS.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Best girl? Oh, noes.

Oh, YES. Eubicha offers the one thing all those other girls don't: storage. Does she clop a lot? Yes but so does Brienne and the dryad girls and they're great. Just don't get a hangover. You should be too busy spreading love to be taking the devil's juice.

"I am sworn to carry your burdens"

Seeing as how the update text says she can be bred, she's more committed than Lydia to that oath.

Plus Eubicha sounds like you betcha and that is funny. More storage? You betcha. Preg content? You betcha. You betcha that Eubicha is the best.