What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
On the subject of the other foxes, I wish that you can date Hitoshi and Nakano if Kinu isn't in the picture tbh. also wish that you can actually be bred by them (and, by them, I don't mean Hitoshi and Nakano specifically—just penis-wielding kitsunes, in general). still hoping for a pc kitsune pregnancy. :oops:
I wish that too, Hitoshi is sadly really my type as I love big soft men, and I kind of like how stinky Takahiro is, he amuses me, Kazuo is hot too even if shorter than my type usually is and I bet sex with him would be interesting with how he is an artificer, bet he has a homemade bondage magitech machine, and Hinata is also good, sadly he seems uninterested in sex but just being pals with him would be good.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do hope that marriage options related to men do not just end up being tied to companions. Mostly because I am only interested in Berwyn romantically since Brint is just not my cup of tea and Quint is Quint. Still shame that the Salamander king is not free since he is prettier than both of his wife and daughter. Especially since we are probably going to lack in royal bachelors.
I do still, to this day find it funny that our first male marriage ended up being to Nakano as part of the bad end.

I do have to say it does feel strange how many guys with end up playing match maker with. Nakano, Hitoshi, Takahiro, Leoric and Brint (at least last 2 are optional). We can set them up to end up with girls that are not champion. While with girls only one I can think of is Azy. I mean, I guess it is fine...

Still, I do appreciate recent scenes with both Arona, Cait and Ryn where we get to breast feed them. Especially Arona. It feels nice being appreciated.

Personally, I'd like to become acquainted with Kazuo. I know, he doesn't scream "husbando", but...
Kazuo does scream husbando tho, I too would love to be able to interact and possibly get fucked by him
He would be great. A secluded genius that is so deep into his work where he does not really have time for any social contact? So we enter his life and bring some needed social and sexual interaction? Sounds nice.

Speaking of Kitsune/Kiyoko. Yeah, honestly, that is my biggest gripe with her. That she is so focused to specific audience, that being men with breeding fetish. Especially compared to rest of companions. Even Brienne, the other one that panders a lot to players, still feels fine to interact with even as a female. Especially knowing her expansion.
Which is a shame since I do belive that Kinu and Kiyoko are both great characters.

On the subject of the other foxes, I wish that you can date Hitoshi and Nakano if Kinu isn't in the picture tbh. also wish that you can actually be bred by them (and, by them, I don't mean Hitoshi and Nakano specifically—just penis-wielding kitsunes, in general). still hoping for a pc kitsune pregnancy. :oops:
Not happening. The one that does not end up with Kinu will end up with Rindo. Eh, at least this time people that are into women are also getting screwed.

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
ended up not liking it with how cock obsessed she is even in the have fun scenes with a cockless champion which is kinda ugh bc ok she wants bred but can she not after I get rid of the cock?

I cannot stand how cock-obsessed she is either. Her cock fixation might please several straight male players—but I'm neither straight nor male so, her attitude is just a huge turn-off for me.
You two are confused.

She's a preggophile, not a cock addict.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Not happening. The one that does not end up with Kinu will end up with Rindo. Eh, at least this time people that are into women are also getting screwed.

if Kinu doesn't even exist in the first place you can still get Rindo, actually, a good compromise would be that if you fuck Hitoshi/Nakano before even meeting Kiyoko you get locked out of her content and poof, now you can get Military boy, Farm boy, and Botanist cutie, tho I admit I wouldn't mind matchmaking Nakano and Rindo as long as it was optional, Rindo deserves a good husband and even if he is not the ideal man its the one she likes so.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
You two are confused.

She's a preggophile, not a cock addict.

idk, she seems pretty cock obsessed to me, she says she is going to make you feel good, guess what exactly she does fixate on even if not getting pregnant? that's right! the dick, she doesn't play with any other erogenous zones and her tail job scene is dick focused too and I highly doubt she can get pregnant from her tail and she seems pretty happy to do it just because she gets to get off a dick

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
I do have to say it does feel strange how many guys with end up playing match maker with. Nakano, Hitoshi, Takahiro, Leoric and Brint (at least last 2 are optional). We can set them up to end up with girls that are not champion. While with girls only one I can think of is Azy. I mean, I guess it is fine...
That probably has something to do with the game's primary audience—it gets rid of their "competition" or whatever. :rolleyes: (Some guys take this whole "Alpha Male" business way too far imo.)
Still, I do appreciate recent scenes with both Arona, Cait and Ryn where we get to breast feed them. Especially Arona. It feels nice being appreciated.
I agree! Wish that we could have more breastfeeding scenes :)
He would be great. A secluded genius that is so deep into his work where he does not really have time for any social contact? So we enter his life and bring some social and sexual interaction in his life? Sound nice.
I imagine the dates would be adorable. Plus, he would fulfill a personality niche that we don't really have! Imagine the two of you just reading in the same room, comfortable in your mutual silence. :allears:
Speaking of Kiyoko. Yeah, honestly, that is my biggest gripe with her. That she is so focused to specific audience, that being men with breeding fetish. Especially compared to rest of companions. Even Brienne, the other one that panders a lot to players, still feels well fine to interact with even as a female. Especially knowing her expansion.
Which is a shame since I do belive that Kinu and Kiyoko are both great characters.
I make it a point to avoid Kiyoko (and pretend that she doesn't exist) and hold onto Brint for those exact same reasons tbh (that and I just prefer Brint to Brienne). Submissive women with a cock obsession are just not my thing. (Nobody is my thing technically since I'm aroace—but this type of npc is one of my least favorites tbh. I very much prefer tops or switches.)
Oh, believe me, I know—still won't stop me from dreaming, though. ;) And the fact that those who are into women are also not getting what they want makes me happy because misery loves company. :catte:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
idk, she seems pretty cock obsessed to me, she says she is going to make you feel good, guess what exactly she does fixate on even if not getting pregnant? that's right! the dick, she doesn't play with any other erogenous zones and her tail job scene is dick focused too and I highly doubt she can get pregnant from her tail and she seems pretty happy to do it just because she gets to get off a dick
I used a futa test dummy (who was not my main pc btw) to see what all the fuss was about and Kiyoko never once pleasured any of her "feminine areas" (like her breasts, pussy, etc.). I was like "...interesting." (and don't even get me STARTED on how she doesn't seem to do what to do about you sexually if you don't have a dick, asdfghjkl.)

This was all before the whole pronoun fix btw so the whole "husband" this and "father" that also annoyed me, asdfghjkl.

Needless to say never again. :toot: (I thought I wouldn't like it—and I was right.)

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I used a futa test dummy (who was not my main pc btw) to see what all the fuss was about and Kiyoko never once pleasured any of her "feminine areas" (like her breasts, pussy, etc.). I was like "...interesting." (and don't even get me STARTED on how she doesn't seem to do what to do about you sexually if you don't have a dick, asdfghjkl.)

This was all before the whole pronoun fix btw so the whole "husband" this and "father" that also annoyed me, asdfghjkl.

Needless to say never again. :toot: (I thought I wouldn't like it—and I was right.)

To be fair to to Kiyoko, her likes list literally all cocks and her dislikes are not having cocks. I think she has a type. If a giant cock tentacle monster showed up, she'd be able to weaponize the high pressure water between her legs. I like Kiyoko, but she sometimes feels like a token kitsune teammate who serves as a vessel to create Kinu. Even with all that said, I'm still grateful to the pronoun changes and the magicock being viable. Who says guys get to hord the pregnancy fetish to themselves.

I'm pretty sure if Kinu brought home a woman instead, Kiyoko's brain would short circuit trying to figure out why Kinu wouldn't want peen.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Question time!

@everyone here: do your lady pcs (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick, or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation? Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?

My one and only pc (who is female and the Queen of my Heart) has a pregnancy kink—but not a pregnancy fetish (if that makes sense). She loves cock but it's not the end of the world for her if you don't have one. She also likes to pleasure other areas of your body—not just your genitals—and is an oral fiend tbh. The more that she can drain you, the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Question time!

@everyone here: do your lady pcs (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick, or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation? Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?

All my PCs (Herm) prefers to impregnate but if it's Evergreen, Arona or Hashat (obviously only on my Elf routes, being Hashat is Elf obsessed) I don't mind my PC's being pregnant by them three alone.

Unfortunately there's not many Herm NPCs that can impregnate PC and the ones like Evelyn, Mare mama - ex chieftain and Kas (I included our demoness because she can't have real children) don't have pregnancy content.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
To be fair to to Kiyoko, her likes list literally all cocks and her dislikes are not having cocks. I think she has a type. If a giant cock tentacle monster showed up, she'd be able to weaponize the high pressure water between her legs. I like Kiyoko, but she sometimes feels like a token kitsune teammate who serves as a vessel to create Kinu. Even with all that said, I'm still grateful to the pronoun changes and the magicock being viable. Who says guys get to hord the pregnancy fetish to themselves.
Giant cock tentacle monster? Funnily enough, that's actually one of my pc's fantasies. :oops: (She is HORRID.)

I'm glad, too, that the magicocks are now available for those that still want to do her content (as well as simply have a magical strap-on) but, for me, it's just Too Little, Too Late. I will hold onto my salt until the end of my days.
I'm pretty sure if Kinu brought home a woman instead, Kiyoko's brain would short circuit trying to figure out why Kinu wouldn't want peen.
Damn, this makes me now wish that Kinu was a lesbian that ONLY liked pussy—that would have been SO hilariously ironic. (Also, I don't think that pussy worshippers are all that prevalent compared to dick worshippers ???? It just feels like there's way more npcs that worship the peen, idk. I could be feeling this way because I'm not the target audience, asdfghjkl.)

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
do your lady muses (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick,

Only if it's attached to a woman. Like Lyla or Eveline for example. Orlaith is great too.

or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation?

LOL nope. The only pregnancy content I've liked are the driders and Orlaith. The drider births are wholesome af and Orlaith is a sweetie while still being pretty dommy.

Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?

Even if Kiyoko never existed I'd be fine with the kitsune. They've got Kura and Hatsu. And who could hate Kohaku? She's fucking precious, and precious fucking if you catch my drift. At least, I'm assuming you mean the kitsune with the animal kingdom thing. They are a literal animal kingdom after all.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Only if it's attached to a woman. Like Lyla or Eveline for example. Orlaith is great too.
Fair enough! My pc is pansexual so, gender doesn't matter much to her when it comes to attraction tbh. All dick is good dick to her (provided that it's not attached to an asshole that is, asdfghjkl).

You have great taste in ladies btw. 10/10, would recommend, too (Dommes are the best—prove me wrong)
LOL nope. The only pregnancy content I've liked are the driders and Orlaith. The drider births are wholesome af and Orlaith is a sweetie while still being pretty dommy.
I take it that you're not excited about the upcoming npc pregnancies then? :p (In which case, fair—because I am just indifferent to them tbh, asdfghjkl.)
Even if Kiyoko never existed I'd be fine with the kitsune. They've got Kura and Hatsu. And who could hate Kohaku? She's fucking precious, and precious fucking if you catch my drift. At least, I'm assuming you mean the kitsune with the animal kingdom thing. They are a literal animal kingdom after all.
LOL, no, I was actually talking about breeding :p (I personally want nothing to do with it and want to be Child-Free—hence, calling it animal kingdom nonsense)

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn't like Kinu? I liked her as a fox kit but I couldn't stand either of her personalities. I would of preferred to do Kiyoko's content without Kinu being involved.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
No, you aren't.

So we enter his life and bring some needed social and sexual interaction?
Personally, I am not a fan of main characters changing others that way. I would be happy with

the two of you just reading in the same room, comfortable in your mutual silence. :allears:
,though.

do your lady pcs (no matter what their genital configuration) like dick, or becoming pregnant (if they're able to)? Are they more into impregnation? Or do they just want nothing to do with this entire animal kingdom nonsense?
I like knobs, but I don't like impregnation. Therefore, my main Champion is sterile for the the time being.
This reminds me I really should create a thread about sizes for CoC2...

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Question time!

I have 4 pcs, all with pussy but different races bc I love those small text changes, a wyld elf which will have no children, a cat folk with exactly one (1) child from Brint and will get no more, a lupine that will have one pregnancy per romance that has one which is to say at the moment just Brint, and a taeleer that has 9 children with Brint and will keep having more with him and anyone else that you can romance because I prefer to just have children with characters that I can love

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't like Kinu? I liked her as a fox kit but I couldn't stand either of her personalities. I would of preferred to do Kiyoko's content without Kinu being involved.
I just like the idea of having a fox kit to raise because I'm a big fan of the Princess Maker games tbh. In an ideal world, I wish that Kiyoko and Kinu could be kept separate from each other so, that that way everyone could be happy.

Reactions: Emerald

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Say, if Kiyoko was either a guy or a dickgirl with an impregnation fetish, do you guys think that she would have been nearly as popular with her fans or nah? (I'm thinking nah and that her fanboys would probably ask multiple times if they can give her a pussy and/or feminize her much like with Ryn and the endless "but I would prefer her with a pussy :(" comments.)

Reactions: Emerald

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I like Kiyoko the way she is but if we had the choice I would put dicks on most of our ladies except for Ryn and Cait.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
if Kinu doesn't even exist in the first place you can still get Rindo, actually, a good compromise would be that if you fuck Hitoshi/Nakano before even meeting Kiyoko you get locked out of her content and poof, now you can get Military boy, Farm boy, and Botanist cutie, tho I admit I wouldn't mind matchmaking Nakano and Rindo as long as it was optional, Rindo deserves a good husband and even if he is not the ideal man its the one she likes so.
Really? Rindo can end up being with the champion? I mean good, I like her but still.

And yeah that would be nice. Since not everyone is into what Kiyoko is offering, some kind of compensation would feel nice. Especially if it means if I could get with Nakano. I am into emotionally damaged pretty boy aarchetype.

Question time!

I like both. Since I am dude in real life, I enjoy it for obvious reasons. I like the act, seeing women pregnant (and scenes following them) and idea of spreading my genes. By which I mean having multiply women pregnant. Still, that last part I can only do when I am playing as a girl with dick. Because it removes me from action enough to where I do not feel like worst parent IRL.

As for getting pregnant. I actually enjoy it more than making someone pregnant. But only when it is done exceptionally well. Where my partner truly appreciates me and comments on it. Brint is a fine example (best part about him) but Arona knocks it out of park. Like, even when she knocks you up when she raped you, the way she compares you to goddess of fertility... So sweet yet fucked up. But her sub Route is still best. From asking you for permission if she can pat your pregnant tummy to that exclusive sex scene. Just great.

To bad most of champions pregnancy are just pump and dump deal with maybe one scene related to it. Hashat, Quint, every hostile encounter... The reason why I like pregnancy content is because it shows more caring side of characters. Not for pregnancy itself. Well mosly. Nursing your newborn children is so cute.
I wish we could interact with pur children in nursery or at least help Gwyn with her work. As sign of how much we appreciate how much she had done.

Also sucks that we have to pay to get rid of pregnancy debuf with 10000 Electrum or have Evergreens child. I mean, I like Evergreen, but I do not like selling my womb to a witch that remodels ig to her liking.

Personally, I am not a fan of main characters changing others that way. I would be happy with
With what?

Last edited:

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Say, if Kiyoko was either a guy or a dickgirl with an impregnation fetish, do you guys think that she would have been nearly as popular with her fans or nah? (I'm thinking nah and that her fanboys would probably ask multiple times if they can give her a pussy and/or feminize her much like with Ryn and the endless "but I would prefer her with a pussy :(" comments.)

I can say with proof from the discord server: Many of them approved of Kiyobro and have been brainstorming what an AU with a male Kiyoko would look like with the members who'd have preferred more masc characters in the game. :p How much of that is due to Kiyoko canonically having a pussy already is up for debate, but they were just as enthusiastic as the rest of us with the art.

Speaking of: art here.

As for the Rindo stuff: From what I recall, matchmaking Rindo with either Nakano or Hitoshi is still rather up in the air, and you can still end up with her, yeah.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Either you're joking or you didn't look down at the next couple of lines.
Welp, I am a dumbass. Did not know that the bottom comment was related to one above.

Still, I have to say, I am not sure what they mean by changing the character? Like, I mean, he would still have his quirks and all that, but being able to have sex with him does not seems like much of a stretch.

Eh, probably not but I would like it. But personally I like both mtf and ftm genderbend so I would be fine with both.
This does remind me when I first met Ryn. I thought she was a prince so I was excited. When it turned out that she was a she, I felt my heart ache. Eh...

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
I can say with proof from the discord server: Many of them approved of Kiyobro and have been brainstorming what an AU with a male Kiyoko would look like with the members who'd have preferred more masc characters in the game. :p How much of that is due to Kiyoko canonically having a pussy already is up for debate, but they were just as enthusiastic as the rest of us with the art.

Speaking of: art here.
huh, that's pretty interesting! I did not expect that type of reaction—but I'm glad to be wrong!

the art looks fantastic btw :) (maybe it could be the subject of a dream or an april fools joke or something)

Thanks for the response!

Reactions: Squirrelwagon

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Welp, I am a dumbass. Did not know that the bottom comment was related to one above.

Still, I have to say, I am not sure what they mean by changing the character? Like, I mean, he would still have his quirks and all that, but being able to have sex with him does not seems like much of a stretch.
It's fine :)
I just dislike the "bring the isolated person to social/sex activities" trope. Especially when showing said isolated person as awkward or whatever. If any, Kazuo gives me slight psychopath vibes, what with the him causing his arm issue and whatnot.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Dommes are the best

Agreed.

I take it that you're not excited about the upcoming npc pregnancies then?

I think I mentioned it in a post on this thread, but I'm not in the group Mayternity is aimed at. Which is fine. The game doesn't have to cater solely to me. Yet.

I just like the idea of having a fox kit to raise because I'm a big fan of the Princess Maker games tbh.

Tobs mentioned that being an inspiration a while back. So you're definitely not the only one thinking that.

I think dickgirls are more popular, so a hermaphrodite Kiyoko would probably have been well received. Unfortunately the de-dickening has been all to real, even in CoC 1 and TiTS. It's no different here. Just look at Ryn and Berwyn and occasionally Arona.

Personally, I am not a fan of main characters changing others that way.
I just dislike the "bring the isolated person to social/sex activities" trope.

I don't know if sleeping with him would really change his character but I get and agree with where you're coming from. We really don't know that much about kitsune Tony Stark besides him being an artificer with a Napoleon complex though. More interactions with him would be nice, whether sexual or just being friends. He seems pretty cool so long as his complex isn't triggered and his puppets aren't smashed.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if sleeping with him would really change his character.
Personally, I don't think it would. I can see him casually suggesting a given sex interaction after having the Champ tinker with mannequins or bringing him a lot of materials, almost out of the blue but making total sense to him.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I just dislike the "bring the isolated person to social/sex activities" trope. Especially when showing said isolated person as awkward or whatever. If any, Kazuo gives me slight psychopath vibes, what with the arm issue and whatnot.
Do not get me wrong. I do not expect him to become social butterfly. But us becoming his good friends/lovers would be nice. Not us forcing him to get along with others. That is what I meant by social interaction.

Reactions: Kesil

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I just dislike the "bring the isolated person to social/sex activities" trope. Especially when showing said isolated person as awkward or whatever. If any, Kazuo gives me slight psychopath vibes, what with the him causing his arm issue and whatnot.
Kazuo is everything but awkward on what I've seen of it, sure he doesn't socialize much but when he talks to others he seems to have no issues aside from his brain going back to his special interest every so often, and I agree, as someone who isn't social by nature it's just awkward to read when someone tries to bring someone out of their shell, especially if the former loner becomes an absolute friend machine, let the artificer as he is, just also let use romance him

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Kazuo is just dedicated to science as a fox boy, don't judge.
And they never proved that he started the fire, but he definitely took advantage of the accident to fix his arm...
Should try talking with Rindo about Kazuo and the accident someday.

Reactions: Kesil