What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Given how much content there already is in Kitsune Den, I guess the chances aren't high, but having a Kitsune husbando (or lover in case of being with Kiyoko, I guess) for PC definitely crossed my mind a lot. It would take more writing since the babies wouldn't go to the nursery in Hawkthorne for many good reasons.

While there was a drop in new content for bulgeless, I feel that depends more on coincidences regarding what the writers work on? And of course, sometimes the best solution would be to write a character by oneself, nerve wracking as that may sound.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Good point. Kazuo, Hinata, maybe even whoever would be attracted to come over after getting the artifact for the mission, though in that case it might be someone with a more degrading view of us.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think Hinata was the first male I became interested in when I began playing the game. Now that I think about it, it might be something tied to groups, as I feel the same about Elaril and the wyld elves, Svern and the Caravan and Jen's mercenaries. Thank goodness I have more access to the Frostwood kitsune and the demon cultists around the rift...

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Relative to the question for the topic, I'm pretty happy. I'm only attracted to women and there are plenty of options there. I'm fine with futa and still a lot of options with that. The lack of male choices really doesn't bother me. As for pregnancy, me no likey kids irl and I'm incapable of making them, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything in game and usually chug some brown leaf as a precaution anyway. If I really want to have kids in game I have drider options, which are admittedly wholesome and the drider princess birth scene is sweet. As for Kiyoko and the ghoslight piercing, it's fine. I do not like body piercings and the genitals are in the major turn off zone list for me. I'd rather have had a tattoo option, but I'm just being nitpicky. I'm glad I can access Kiyoko and Kinu content without having to magic up a fleshy cock so my whining aside, it's really nice. I'm not touching any pregnancy content with Evergreen though. I'll save up the 10k or miss out on Kiyoko. I'm really probably in a minority that Mayternity is not aimed at, and that's fine. Content is content and I appreciate the work that's gone into it, if only for those who like it. Besides, I may groan at them but I ultimately respect the puns.

drossbots

Sep 29, 2020
Relative to the question for the topic, I'm pretty happy. I'm only attracted to women and there are plenty of options there. I'm fine with futa and still a lot of options with that. The lack of male choices really doesn't bother me. As for pregnancy, me no likey kids irl and I'm incapable of making them, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything in game and usually chug some brown leaf as a precaution anyway. If I really want to have kids in game I have drider options, which are admittedly wholesome and the drider princess birth scene is sweet. As for Kiyoko and the ghoslight piercing, it's fine. I do not like body piercings and the genitals are in the major turn off zone list for me. I'd rather have had a tattoo option, but I'm just being nitpicky. I'm glad I can access Kiyoko and Kinu content without having to magic up a fleshy cock so my whining aside, it's really nice. I'm not touching any pregnancy content with Evergreen though. I'll save up the 10k or miss out on Kiyoko. I'm really probably in a minority that Mayternity is not aimed at, and that's fine. Content is content and I appreciate the work that's gone into it, if only for those who like it. Besides, I may groan at them but I ultimately respect the puns.

Yeah this basically sums up what I think as well, minus the not liking piercings. And I do like hot guys. It comes back to what I like most about the game; there are so many writers and so much content that you can just ignore what you don't roll with and still have lots to do. It's like a choose your own adventure type deal.

Redfire

May 14, 2021
So my Main. (i have four toons i play, working on a fifth) Has two penis, and a vag. Has over 500 children, some fathered, some birthed from both holes. I find that going with both options really opens the game up. You can have fun and play any way you want. The recent content was great because i have been dying to see Arona get prego and the Womb rental was an interesting choice for the cats. I agree with some people on here that the Mino capital will probably open up alot more NPCs with penis to romance and bang. Although i havent really found a shortage so far, theres Garret, a guest behind the door, Cait with a strap on, Bery, Brint, Quin, Arona, June, wandering crazy horses, that elf crazy mare folk, the marefolk guards, the behomth the lupine archer, the traveling foxes that pay you, Evergreen, Mera, A goblin with a staff of Tentacle rape, Wild packs of Imps and Centuars, Driders, Manitcores, Mushroom lady, Bimbo hornets, Slimes, a Statue, the Mino guards, a wingless manti girl, The cum drunk Orc Vash, Anna the queen of the milk farm, That Orc with the ship in camp, The foxes in the tree, The giant dicked Dryad, The little elf boy that likes frottage, A super sexy witch, A massive Ice Pupper, A sex crazyed Knight, The wandering elf troupe, Araune will stick some stuff in you, Wandering flower chicks, Javi. Of course the main villian has a massive penis she is willing to stick where ever you want. Im sure i missed some, but thats alot of options to get things put inside you, what ever hole you are looking for, CoC2 has someone that will fill it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
If I really want to have kids in game I have drider options, which are admittedly wholesome and the drider princess birth scene is sweet.
I still need to get a royal egg one of these days but then again 10% is 10%, but yea I agree with everything else you said as well.

I think Hinata was the first male I became interested in when I began playing the game.
Hinata definitely seems like husbando material hope we can romance him in the future.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Who's Hinata?

A good boy who's in a spot of bother thanks to the evil plant lady. And objectively, the nicest out of all the kitsune not named Kohaku. Sorry literally every other kitsune, especially the two I simp for. But starving is a much more valid reason to attack me. You'd be surprised what people will do when hunger takes over.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
And objectively, the nicest out of all the kitsune not named Kohaku.
But Rindo was never really an ass to you...
Or Hitoshi, that big farmer foxboy.
That I know of.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
But Rindo was never really an ass to you...
Or Hitoshi, that big farmer foxboy.
That I know of.

Objectively the nicest. Therefore, it is fact. Also Hitoshi is marrying my daughter. Customs dictate that I must disapprove and scrutinize his every action and be standoffish until he helps me build a deck and teaches Kinu the true meaning if Christmas.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Objectively the nicest. Therefore, it is fact. Also Hitoshi is marrying my daughter. Customs dictate that I must disapprove and scrutinize his every action and be standoffish until he helps me build a deck and teaches Kinu the true meaning if Christmas.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation starring the weeb fox family

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
On the subject of Kitsune which Kinu does everyone prefer? Sorry don't remember the two names but the one who's just like her mother, wears a short robe shows off her boobs or the short ass one who loves being outdoors and has more personality..

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
On the subject of Kitsune which Kinu does everyone prefer? Sorry don't remember the two names but the one who's just like her mother, wears a short robe shows off her boobs or the short ass one who loves being outdoors and has more personality..
Both Kinus are the same height I believe (They're the same character and all), Hime just got the legs out making her look taller.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Honestly? Both Kinu have a charm to them, but I often prefer Kinu-hime because she has a decent relationship with Kiyoko for the family and personally, destroying the whole thing by Keros pushing them all through a whole decade while imagining farmer Kinu hating both parents just annihilated what heart I have left.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I prefer Inari Kinu. But my reasons are purely selfish. Inari gets along with the player more and mainly just lacks people skills. Hime ended up as a worse version of Kiyoko and seems to hate the player. I don't hate their spouse choices. Hitoshi sucks at dealing with people but he's a good guy overall and perfect for Inari. As much shit as I give Nakano, I think he's a good fit for Hime and would be a good partner period. Though Kinu's reasons for keeping her marriage a secret kinda bothers me for Hime. With Inari, it's fully believable that she just didn't think to say anything and wasn't keeping it a secret. Plus it's been 10 years for her since she saw us and she didn't know if we'd react the same way as Kiyoko. So it makes sense she didn't want to deal with that. Hime basically admits that she thinks so little of us that she decided to keep it a secret. I get that Nakano and the player don't get along, but if I genuinely hated the guy then we'd be having a different conversation Kinu. I also don't like Hime's lack of a spine. Come on, I didn't raise you better than that. The one issue I do have with Inari is that some of the options that lead to her fell more like put downs. Which is funny. Hime comes from full support from both parents and hates one, but Inari dealt with some put downs from both parents but still likes one.

But overall, I get along with Inari more and don't feel bad for talking to her. They both make sense though. For Inari familiarity breeds contempt and she got enough of Kiyoko for ten years with no buffer. Hime probably became a momma's girl towards Kiyoko when she lost the other parent so that's probably why she ended up like her. I do wonder what Kinu would be like if we did get to raise her those 10 years. In my case, I'd have an obnoxious and sarcastic fox that stabs people as response to every minor inconvenience and would probably ruin everyone else's day just because something humored her. I can see the headline now. "Local psychopath creates fox clone. Makes our wasteland significantly worse."

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm not fond of Kiyoko or any of her content at all—but, based on what I know, I think I would prefer Inari Kinu tbh. (I wish that you can have Kinu without Kiyoko being in the picture but meh. It is what it is.)

Reproduce through osmosis like a real gamer.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
when I was trying to get tru Kiyoko content (ended up not liking it with how cock obsessed she is even in the have fun scenes with a cockless champion which is kinda ugh bc ok she wants bred but can she not after I get rid of the cock?) I preferred Inari, she is a good fluff and even if she isn't all close with you as she used to be when she was a kid, she still seems to at least like you which is nice, while hime to my understanding is like the rest of kitsune and sort of sees you as a lowly barbarian and is ashamed of you

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
when I was trying to get tru Kiyoko content (ended up not liking it with how cock obsessed she is even in the have fun scenes with a cockless champion which is kinda ugh bc ok she wants bred but can she not after I get rid of the cock?) I preferred Inari, she is a good fluff and even if she isn't all close with you as she used to be when she was a kid, she still seems to at least like you which is nice, while hime to my understanding is like the rest of kitsune and sort of sees you as a lowly barbarian and is ashamed of you
I cannot stand how cock-obsessed she is either. Her cock fixation might please several straight male players—but I'm neither straight nor male so, her attitude is just a huge turn-off for me. (Plus, the only pc that I have is a fully-transitioned trans woman and Kiyoko's cock obsession would give her Yikes vibes so......yeah, lol. She's not for me nor my pc.)

I only like Kinu tbh and wish that she could have been a fox child that you could adopt, instead :oops:

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
On the subject of the other foxes, I wish that you can date Hitoshi and Nakano if Kinu isn't in the picture tbh. also wish that you can actually be bred by them (and, by them, I don't mean Hitoshi and Nakano specifically—just penis-wielding kitsunes, in general). still hoping for a pc kitsune pregnancy. :oops: