What do Female bodied players think of the recent content?

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
Maybe in Silly Mode. If you want references to a "baby bag", Tobs can hook you up.

Brint fits what you want in a male partner a lot better than Berwyn does. Big, sweet, romantic, very interested in and attentive to a Champ that's expecting his kid(s), very interested in raising the kid(s), very interested in having more kids. He's unreservedly the best dad out of all the NPC partners so far.
Oh I was commenting tha tBerwyn I think is the only one I could think of that has interactions in the men.

I don't like Brint. I'm sorry, I'm just not into big, beefy dudes and only even take Brint with me in battles because he's a good tank. Otherwise I just. I ignore him.

Reactions: Kesil and Alypia

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Oh I was commenting tha tBerwyn I think is the only one I could think of that has interactions in the men.

I don't like Brint. I'm sorry, I'm just not into big, beefy dudes and only even take Brint with me in battles because he's a good tank. Otherwise I just. I ignore him.
You could always turn Brint into Brienne. She's still muscley/amazaness though.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Brint fits what you want in a male partner a lot better than Berwyn does. Big, sweet, romantic, very interested in and attentive to a Champ that's expecting his kid(s), very interested in raising the kid(s), very interested in having more kids. He's unreservedly the best dad out of all the NPC partners so far.

Alypia's words are the reason I ignore the fact Brint is a beefcake, because I'm not a fan of burly/buff. Dunno why I don't really like Brienne - maybe because the change is irreversible and doubt there'll ever be a way to change him back, even endgame?

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016

I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand.

Quintillus is also a responsible father, for what it's worth, but his content is a little thin compared to the likes of Brint so far. BubbleLord has many plans for his relationship, though, and plenty of people eagerly await him having the opportunity to write and implement them. Is his body type closer to what you're interested in?

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
I think the real problem is also I just... Don't want to be stuck with extremely limited options? You asking this is basically going, "Well, here's like. Two characters who meet your expectations."

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I think the real problem is also I just... Don't want to be stuck with extremely limited options? You asking this is basically going, "Well, here's like. Two characters who meet your expectations."
Well the minatour village or whatever it's called (Khiro.. something) is apparently being done in a couple of months (or well the start of it) maybe they will add more sexable folk you might enjoy.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You won't be stuck with just these. I'm not saying that the male companions are the only good male fathers that will ever exist in the game. In fact, I know of plans - of varying levels of secrecy and probability to Actually Happen - for a few others. I'm just trying to make sure you're aware of your options as they exist right now. :)

Right now, the various male fathers are Berwyn, Brint, Quin, Prince Nyze, Elaril, the Elf Boy, Garret, Faolan the Lupine Archer, Vaush, Imad, Male Lyric, and possibly Rroljar. Of those, the first four are good dads who try to have some kind of relationship with Champ after they have kids. Lyric also counts, in my opinion. I know that that doesn't necessarily make for a lot of variety, but there'll be more. There's a lot of game left to go.

By comparison, if Champ wants to have a dickgirl or fem-herm's kids, the list of responsible sires who try to have some kind of meaningful relationship with Champ and the kiddos is even shorter. There's Arona, who's not for everyone, and...well, that's about it. Oxana takes the kids away and is openly evil. Hashat gets horny if she sees Champ walking around pregnant but doesn't have an actual relationship. Meira doesn't acknowledge her children as far as I know. Fritte doesn't acknowledge her children at all. Azzy and Nyzerrah give Champ butt-babies but don't acknowledge them.

What I'm trying to say is not "be happy with what you have" - not at all - but rather that Champ's currently pretty underserved in general if she wants to be a mom. It would be very nice to see more sires on both ends of the masculine/feminine spectrum who go in for romance and care about momChamp and their kids.

NB: This post was heavily edited immediately after posting. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Lotus

May 8, 2021
North
Unfortunately you'll just either have to wait for more content, or commission a writer or write something to your tastes yourself. This game has been in development for some time, and it will likely continue to be for probably as long (if the version number is anything to go by). I hope you'll get what out of this game in the end.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
You won't be stuck with just these. I'm not saying that the male companions are the only good male fathers that will ever exist in the game. In fact, I know of plans - of varying levels of secrecy and probability to Actually Happen - for a few others. I'm just trying to make sure you're aware of your options as they exist right now. :)

There's a lot of game left to go.

Unfortunately you'll just either have to wait for more content, or commission a writer or write something to your tastes yourself. This game has been in development for some time, and it will likely continue to be for probably as long (if the version number is anything to go by). I hope you'll get what out of this game in the end.
I'm glad to hear there's more, it's just REALLY disappointing on the back of Mayternity that guys and those who like to knock people up got what feels like a lot of quality content and those who want to play the knocked up person... Didn't. Hence why it's in THIS thread. It was asking for opinions on this month's content. :V

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm glad to hear there's more, it's just REALLY disappointing on the back of Mayternity that guys and those who like to knock people up got what feels like a lot of quality content and those who want to play the knocked up person... Didn't. Hence why it's in THIS thread. It was asking for opinions on this month's content. :V
I completely agree. By the way, I was editing my original post - hopefully it has more information relevant to you.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I understand your worries. Yeah, I also fear that a lot of our interaction with men will continue to be limited. Like only being able to marry your companions and 2/3 others. Not really having guys that are mostly/all about you.
While this is all based on limited interaction that we have as off now, it is still something that nags me in back o my mind.

I think that people here assume that just because you are into men, it means that you have to be into all kinds of them. Which Is something that I notice all the time. Like, for example, while I like someone like Brint from time to time, someone like Berwyn,Nakano or Quint are more of my taste. And that is not even taking into account personality and sexual content.
So even when male content is added, there is still chance that I will not like it.

But, the same things happens to women of this game. I am not into every one of them. But since there are more of them, I can always find ones that like.
And I am not as worried about pregnancy content where you get knocked up by futa/dick girl. We already have some off them just waiting at chance to do the act.

But it is not all bad.
There are some guys like Nikol and upcoming Berwyn expansion that I am aware off so I do not think it is all doom and gloom.

Still can I ask, what kind of boys/male content do you like?

Reactions: Lotus

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think that people here assume that just because you are into men, it means that you have to be into all kinds of them. Which Is something that I notice all the time. Like, for example, while I like someone like Brint from time to time, someone like Berwyn,Nakano or Quint are more of my taste. And that is not even taking into account personality and sexual content.
I've been thinking about that since the early TiTS days. "Hey, you have a guy in the new update, isn't that okay?", "Why don't you go to New Texas, it's full of guys!". Yeah, no.
I hope that Khor'Minos isn't Beefcake Central #2, but I fear it may be, especially when it comes to guys. Or, if we get the Not Like Other Guys Token, chances are he'll be a very female-like NPC with an arm-long knob who's constantly teased, be it by other NPCs or the sex scenes themselves.

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I hope that Khor'Minos isn't Beefcake Central #2, but I fear it may be, especially when it comes to guys.
You ever hear of that one flash game called Powerless?
Hope it isn't like that game: it's almost all big beefcakes with huge tools as your queen elf PC has the option to take any and all of them.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Given Brint and the door guard, I'd be shocked if Khor'minos wasn't populated soley by beefcakes and busty cowgirls. Then again, maybe they're keeping the normal sized men and twinks with average size dongs hidden so everybody thinks Khor'minos is only populated by bodybuilders. If everyone looks like they bench 1000 lbs. then who would want to attack them?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Then again, maybe they're keeping the normal sized men and twinks with average size dongs hidden so everybody thinks Khor'minos is only populated by bodybuilders.
Watch as those twinks and femmy minotaur are packing more than the beefcakes.

Hint hint, writers. Kidding.

Reactions: coffee with milk

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Watch as those twinks and femmy minotaur are packing more than the beefcakes.
Well, that is kind of Nikol's thing according to B but it's not presented as typical so there's at least a chance for some non-beefcake minos who aren't hiding a polearm in their breeches to show up.
By comparison, if Champ wants to have a dickgirl or fem-herm's kids, the list of responsible sires who try to have some kind of meaningful relationship with Champ and the kiddos is even shorter.
One of these days, all that fanart you've commissioned will go from hypothetical to actual and we'll have someone who can impregnate the Champion and have a meaningful relationship. Even if Mayternity 2021 is not that day.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Depending whether demons infiltrated Khor'minos, something worries me pillar-sized endowments may happen. That aside, it wouldn't be a stretch for them to have many non-super muscular types. New Texas (never really done much there, beside saving people) was pretty much "this drug we inject, sometimes to unwilling people, makes us so", but here they do need their engineers, scribes, blacksmiths (Edit: who usually aren't that muscular, when it comes to reality vs fiction, thank you Kesil) etc. and that's... probably hard to do when your muscles get in the way. At least, we can hope, but maybe that's what only women do...?

As for the men types I prefer, not really into mountains of muscles or ones with scenes where putting a giant dick in is all there's to it - I can live with bigger sizes, but that alone wouldn't make for fun times. Painful to think about, yes, but good luck hitting the right spots for pleasure. Other than that, it does matter more on how they are toward you, which is why I'm somewhat hesitant toward getting more serious with Berwyn, seeing how you need to debase yourself for him to get further, last I checked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lotus

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Actually while it's a eggnancy I think the best scene after giving birth/popping out eggs is the Hornet Queens one. You can interact with them with both the Queen and Azzy.. I don't think any of our other kids except Kinu gets any scene time after delivering. I like Azzy alot but getting egged by her results in having corrupted young which is odd seeing as Azzy was never corrupted like her mother and sisters. (Maybe a bug or mistake?)

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Since it's now officially the end of May, I think it's fair to say that this Mayternity has been rather...underwhelming for those of us who only play dickless pcs and want to see meaningful pc preg content be implemented. Oh, well. At least, there's always next year. :(

Also, I don't know about you guys, but Elyon was personally my favorite addition to the game this past month. I really enjoyed his content and hope to see more of him in the future—maybe even a budding romance. Crossing fingers!

Last edited:

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Also, I don't know about you guys, but Elyon was personally my favorite addition to the game this past month. I really enjoyed his content and hope to see more of him in the future—may even a budding romance. Crossing fingers!
sames! I really hope to see Elyon getting romantic with the PC! tho I'll take any content of him that's made

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Since it's now officially the end of May, I think it's fair to say that this Mayternity has been rather...underwhelming for those of us who only play dickless pcs and want to see meaningful pc preg content be implemented. Oh, well. At least, there's always next year. :(

You mean you don't like getting knocked up by a holy hooker and psychotic rape horses? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

But yeah, all the headliners have all been underwhelming for anyone lacking a dick. Miko preg content sounds nice, Eubicha has a lot of positives even without the breeding, and Elthara may come across as a zealot but I won't turn down anything involving busty elves. As for Arona, I'd say she can sit and spin but she's KIA with the rest of the Kervus raiding camp after listening to too much Benny Hill. Well except Vaush. Guess being lazy has its perks. But there's a recurring theme for all these. And that theme is peen. As far as preg content, it feels like we have to play a male or go futa. Pretty underwhelming for those who enjoy pregnancy content but play a character with no dick. But Mayternity was never aimed at me so take my salty behavior with a grain of salt.

RedRoseRequiem

May 25, 2021
You mean you don't like getting knocked up by a holy hooker and psychotic rape horses? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

But yeah, all the headliners have all been underwhelming for anyone lacking a dick. Miko preg content sounds nice, Eubicha has a lot of positives even without the breeding, and Elthara may come across as a zealot but I won't turn down anything involving busty elves. As for Arona, I'd say she can sit and spin but she's KIA with the rest of the Kervus raiding camp after listening to too much Benny Hill. Well except Vaush. Guess being lazy has its perks. But there's a recurring theme for all these. And that theme is peen. As far as preg content, it feels like we have to play a male or go futa. Pretty underwhelming for those who enjoy pregnancy content but play a character with no dick. But Mayternity was never aimed at me so take my salty behavior with a grain of salt.
Hell, I PLAY futa but like. That doesn't mean I solely want to knock others up, it means I'm enby and that this more aligns with some of my ideal body image! But also like... I want my PC pregnant a lot, too? That's a big thing for me. But my options are largely encounters or things I'm not into.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Ideas that may be too late now:
- As a fan of "last of our race" storylines, running a role reversed one as a femPC would be interesting, as a writing challenge if nothing else.

- So in the game right now, there's less Good Daddies and more Pump-and-dumps. This is why I continue to believe that, ironically enough, Gwen the nursery puppy could make for a good catchall "substitute Dad". She may prefer to carry the pups, but it's Literally Her Job to provide comfort anyone who walks around town with a baby belly. There's some good lesbo potential there.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
- As a fan of "last of our race" storylines, running a role reversed one as a femPC would be interesting, as a writing challenge if nothing else.
Wouldn't be the first time to appear overall in the games made here. TiTS has the frostwyrm and CoC has Ember (depending on choice) and technically Minerva (first of her kind), all herms, all able to make PC a mother. So who knows?
There's some good lesbo potential there.
Doubt Tobs will change her to be more accommodating in this regard.

coffee with milk

May 5, 2021
Question: Do any of you guys play non-female bodied Champs?

For instance, I tend to play a lot of different Champions, mostly females and dick-girls. There's content I didn't even know I liked lol.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021

I played a herm at first but once the magicock got added I stopped using that blue potion. The Miko stuff is tempting to go back so I can get those scenes once it's out for public though. That's all ironic since it takes time for me to get the magicock because it's pricey af and I can not in good conscience give Evergreen more kids. Personally I think I'll stick to female, maybe with magicock.

Reject painful genital piercings. Embrace magical tattoos.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Not really, no. I have no interest in dick-wielding pc content—especially not anything that involves impregnation. Other than a female pc, I would only ever play a pc that has no genitals whatsoever. A sexless body is my ideal form.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have a bunch of different files I created to try out various gamestates and gameplay styles, which includes two males though the majority are female in varying states of having or not having a penis, leaning more towards the latter. I like to run them from an RP perspective, hence needing a few different files to cover all the bases I think I'd be interested in and occasionally having to make a new one if I don't have one that fits the bill.