What Content Would You Like Added?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
It produces a gameplay/narrative dissonance colliding with player expectations. Give the player 4 arms and there'll be many who say 'ok but they have to be a mechanic'. How? Universally those who want it say 'cuz i want to use 4 weapons at once', or some variation of it. This would fuck up the combat balance.

On top of that, it would require a lot of retroactive busywork added to hundreds of scenes across millions of words for the tiny amount of variation it gives. There's no real budget or motivation for that.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
ok, I understand that but...
We could then draw the same parallel with the fact that the character can have a taur body or that he has tentacles or that he can even use his wings in combat...
I find that logical but also a bit silly.

After all, I just want to have 4 arms to complete my character, not to use an extra pair of arms in combat. But again, I understand the argument for not adding them.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
Y'know that part of Disco 3000 where you ask Sera why she's taking you and not Jardi, and she asks what's more impressive, Jardi or "the son/daughter of Fuck Rogers."

Can "Victor Steele" be replaced by "Fuck Rogers" in Silly Mode?

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
more seriously the option to pick up the subtuner collar and break it into a million pieces. Or just a button to remove Belle from the game, I'm not picky. For much the same reason (I assume) there are those options for Badger and Jasvalla.

Everything about Belle and how her quest presents genuinely upsets me. Much more than the two mentioned above to be frank. I can go on ignoring the collar on Uveto, though I find even that slightly triggering otherwise I wouldn't be typing this post at all. Just figured it could be worth mentioning, assuming I'm not completely off the mark on why Jas and Badger got that option.

Shadowmetachu

Sep 20, 2021
ok, I understand that but...
We could then draw the same parallel with the fact that the character can have a taur body or that he has tentacles or that he can even use his wings in combat...
I find that logical but also a bit silly.

After all, I just want to have 4 arms to complete my character, not to use an extra pair of arms in combat. But again, I understand the argument for not adding them.
I know somewhere it's mentioned that Fen didn't want to tie combat to transformations the way it was in CoC, so that people have the freedom to just use whatever transforms they want;

That said, the game ALREADY gives the perfect justification for avoiding that in the fight with Dane; he specifically says only 1/1000 naturally two-armed people can independently coordinate that many arms (with him being one of them). Vic may have modded us to be basically a monster in bed and battle, lol, but I don't think he had the opportunity (or legal ability) to mod us to THAT extent. So even if we have the extra arms we can't fight with them or use them well enough for it to be a gameplay problem.

Therefore, I totally agree it should be an option. Honestly, it's not like there aren't a ton of tiny variations across the game's scenes anyway, or stuff outright ignored due to NOT doing so. We just need someone to make the TF, or add the ability & lines to existing ones like the Gold Myr. Just need someone to want it bad enough and have the time / writing ability lol.

Shadowmetachu

Sep 20, 2021
Y'know that part of Disco 3000 where you ask Sera why she's taking you and not Jardi, and she asks what's more impressive, Jardi or "the son/daughter of Fuck Rogers."

Can "Victor Steele" be replaced by "Fuck Rogers" in Silly Mode?
Also yes please, that would be amazing xD.

You CAN sorta do this currently though with the Custom Language Filters in options! A bit tricky though, since it doesn't allow you to type spaces at the end of the text; You have to type VictorSteele and then scroll back to put the space in the middle. It also doesn't look quite right, as it will only capitalize the first word, not any that come after it.

Actually, a bit of clever word-filter usage could probably sorta manage the multiple arms thing; Like, replace "right arm" with "both right arms" and so on. Not as good as properly adding the capability though, it wouldn't work right in all places I'm sure, and you'd probably want to make a custom portrait for your character since it wouldn't show on the existing one.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I know somewhere it's mentioned that Fen didn't want to tie combat to transformations the way it was in CoC, so that people have the freedom to just use whatever transforms they want;
There are still some, but they're pretty minor, and generally not exclusive. (Wings do the same thing as Light Jetpack and Lunge. Extra Tease Attacks work mostly the same way and are all Drug.)
That said, the game ALREADY gives the perfect justification for avoiding that in the fight with Dane; he specifically says only 1/1000 naturally two-armed people can independently coordinate that many arms (with him being one of them).
Dr. Lessau says he's currently experimenting with multiple arms by giving up legs. With limited success.
Therefore, I totally agree it should be an option. Honestly, it's not like there aren't a ton of tiny variations across the game's scenes anyway, or stuff outright ignored due to NOT doing so.
IIRC, the biggest reason was not wanting to take into account what the other arms are doing during sex scenes. You're right, there are a lot of things that mostly aren't accounted for already, so that wouldn't be anything new. And of course, the later something is added, the less reflected it will be. If you do want to add lines to existing scenes, that's a huge amount of work. Even if written by a community member, somebody would have to go in and make the edits.
We just need someone to make the TF, or add the ability & lines to existing ones like the Gold Myr. Just need someone to want it bad enough and have the time / writing ability lol.
The hardest part would be convincing Fenoxo to go back on a fairly hard stance.

I think adding NPCs with multiple arms was a mistake. It would be one thing if the game wasn't so heavily Transformation focused, but as it is, multi-armed NPCs are dangling a Cool Thing in front of the player and saying 'you can never have this'. Especially since Steele can have 6 legs, 6 wings and 10 prehensile tails.

Last edited:

Shadowmetachu

Sep 20, 2021
I think adding NPCs with multiple arms was a mistake. It would be one thing if the game wasn't so heavily Transformation focused, but as it is, multi-armed NPCs are dangling a Cool Thing in front of the player and saying 'you can never have this'. Especially since Steele can have 6 legs, 6 wings and 10 prehensile tails.

...okay yeah that's a point. The wings and legs maybe less so since that's basically learning one single pattern of movement rather than the sheer complexity of what we often use hands for, but the tails definitely are a good point given they're prehensile.

Didn't know Fenoxo had a stance against multiple arms in the game though.

Shadowmetachu

Sep 20, 2021
Oh, and the thing -I- personally want; More polycule opportunities lol. Aside from enjoying them personally, I like the idea that my character's loved ones have other people to be with when I don't have the time, which for this game is... a lot of it. Especially for those who can't be Crew. It's why one of my favorite parts of CoC was hooking up Urta and Katherine.

In particular for TiTS, it's a little annoying that there's no way (to my knowledge) to have Brandy start dating Sally and still get into a romantic relationship with her; The two are cute together if I recall. I'm hoping I can manage it with save editing, to get lucky and have the flags for them dating and your own relationship being casual/romantic be separate.

Reactions: valkyr42

Loveless

May 29, 2022
more seriously the option to pick up the subtuner collar and break it into a million pieces. Or just a button to remove Belle from the game, I'm not picky. For much the same reason (I assume) there are those options for Badger and Jasvalla.

Everything about Belle and how her quest presents genuinely upsets me. Much more than the two mentioned above to be frank. I can go on ignoring the collar on Uveto, though I find even that slightly triggering otherwise I wouldn't be typing this post at all. Just figured it could be worth mentioning, assuming I'm not completely off the mark on why Jas and Badger got that option.
I never put it on, isn't it like the collar scene for Urbolg?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I never put it on, isn't it like the collar scene for Urbolg?
Iirc correctly, you pick it up and it explicitly mentions it has "Sub-Tuner" on it and you then have the option to either leave it where you found it or put it on, so it's similar to the Urbolg scene in that its pretty sign-posted.

If you put it on Belle you go subby pet mode and Belle comes and collects you. She explains what the collar does and then it goes into one of her scenes that goes something like Spanking > Walkies > Blow her > Get fucked/Fuck Saec ( her other pet) and then you're free to go. After that you can go back and talk to her without doing any of her scenes if you don't want to. Unlike Urbolg collar/Badger/Jasvalla there's no bad-end associated with Belle.

Personally I'm a big fan of the sub-tuner stuff and I'd love to see similar content elsewhere as well as more Vava Groom but I don't either would happen anytime soon </3

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
Iirc correctly, you pick it up and it explicitly mentions it has "Sub-Tuner" on it and you then have the option to either leave it where you found it or put it on, so it's similar to the Urbolg scene in that its pretty sign-posted.

If you put it on Belle you go subby pet mode and Belle comes and collects you. She explains what the collar does and then it goes into one of her scenes that goes something like Spanking > Walkies > Blow her > Get fucked/Fuck Saec ( her other pet) and then you're free to go. After that you can go back and talk to her without doing any of her scenes if you don't want to. Unlike Urbolg collar/Badger/Jasvalla there's no bad-end associated with Belle.

Personally I'm a big fan of the sub-tuner stuff and I'd love to see similar content elsewhere as well as more Vava Groom but I don't either would happen anytime soon </3

The reason it triggers me is how the quest is presented. Yes, it is very dumb to just snap an electronic collar on your neck. But everything that follows removes any choice in how to react. And I don't mean the literally being hypnotized part-I mean how Steele deals with it after the fact. There are no options to express your discontent. If you proceed further, your crewmates and friends can even react positively to your situation. So from my perspective, the PC is being slowly brainwashed to not notice any of the glaring red flags in this situation and either others just think you're doing petplay or legit think it's fine. Oh, and then she puts a barcode on your ass, while you are not capable of refusing. This could be straight out of my nightmares at this point.

If you like Belle, great. I don't want her literally out of the game. I disagree that picking up the collar braces you for what to expect, certainly not well enough. Because the shock of it was part of what triggered me. And I do mean trigger, as is taking deep breaths trying not to have a panic attack triggered.

I also love Vava Groom. Kinda the polar opposite from Belle actually. Once reads as slavery-by-another-name and the other is presenting the same relationship as mutual, supportive, loving and 100% consensual where everybody knows what everybody's lines are. It's why I replied to your post about Anyx, I think she is one of the best dommes Steele can have; perfect blend of aggressive and caring. Sera's good in the opposite way, a complete bitch but actually respectful of your boundaries; everything she does to you is something you signed up for.

Also how about some Brat Sub Steele where acting the brat isn't considered a 'fail' or misbehaving, but the goal? Maybe service-top Siegwulfe? These are just thoughts.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
With the recent expansion to Siegwulfe I would like to necro a very old comment of mine and state that I'd still like to see this happen. It'd be personally very cool to have the option to give her a bigger chest without having to go and get her bimbo-ified.
The ability to upgrade Siegwulfe into a more "advanced" (here having the meaning of "Sexy") frame without bimboification would be neat. Preferably it would keep her goth theme and would boost, say, evasion and accuracy? And additionally add in the underslung machine gun that's mentioned? (At least it's mentioned on the wiki.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Just because we made stupid decisions in the past doesn't mean we should just keep doing them :p

Multiple arms aren't allowed because they'd require a massive amount of rewriting and then upkeep in all future -- like every time "both your arms" or "both hands" comes up. There's a decade of content that all was written assuming you had two arms, and would start sounding weird if you had more.

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017

You and me both! Shame about Vava room. The wiki says that Nonesuch's commission ran out of funds for him to finish it. Perhaps we should start a kickstarter or something to update and finish it. :p

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
You and me both! Shame about Vava room. The wiki says that Nonesuch's commission ran out of funds for him to finish it. Perhaps we should start a kickstarter or something to update and finish it. :p
Or you can just commission him entirely to do the rest. lol

Seriously tho I'm forever sad that it was never expanded on/finished. Especially as someone who loves Petplay content

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Or you can just commission him entirely to do the rest. lol

Seriously tho I'm forever sad that it was never expanded on/finished.
I wish i could but my entire smut budget is being used to support Fen, Savin and several other creators... Adulting is hard. If only I was the heir to a galactic mining company magnate with access to a high-stakes blackjack table at the top floor of a seedy space pirate base...

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Multiple arms aren't allowed because they'd require a massive amount of rewriting and then upkeep in all future -- like every time "both your arms" or "both hands" comes up. There's a decade of content that all was written assuming you had two arms, and would start sounding weird if you had more.
I might say something stupid (I apologize in case) but... Why not use AI (like GPT chat) to create alternative versions of certain scenes. They don't all have to be generated by this method, but it would reduce the workload and make the creation of large amounts of writing less complicated... But then, yes, you'll have to check the quality

But beyond that, is it possible to make an estimate (in percentage) of the quantity of scene to rewrite for a character with 4 or more arms?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I might say something stupid (I apologize in case) but... Why not use AI (like GPT chat) to create alternative versions of certain scenes. They don't all have to be generated by this method, but it would reduce the workload and make the creation of large amounts of writing less complicated... But then, yes, you'll have to check the quality

But beyond that, is it possible to make an estimate (in percentage) of the quantity of scene to rewrite for a character with 4 or more arms?
GPT chat AI steals writing from other writers. And pretty sure content it needs to be done by you to get in. So yes, speaking as an artist who hates AI being used as a replacement for something instead of a tool to help, this is a stupid question.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Okay, I suspected... but I was just looking for an idea to make the writer's job easier.

After that, I wasn't asking for the AI to write all the text, but rather a small part of it, with the rest depending on the artists. For example, 70% generated by the artist and the rest by the AI. But I also understand the artists' frustration at seeing their work stolen.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
AI generated text is garbage and will never be anything else. Besides, if AI ever does generate something good, there's still the effort of editing it whatever which way to make it work, which defeats the purpose of using it in the first place.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
ok, ok, ok...
it was just an idea, but if you tell me it's useless and crap, I won't insist any more.

Like I said, it was just a suggestion, nothing more.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
of course AI can't write, the current versions of them don't even have thoughts. The crazy marketing hype has given a lot of people the wrong idea on what AI is and is not good for. It's going to change everything whether you like it or not, but LLMs are a tool meant to assist humans, not replace them. ChatGPT can be a great live reference text for example, especially if you tell it to cite sources, and it can power NPCs in games. But when we're dealing with a text-based adventure game, ehh that not so much. That's pretty much all creative writing with a little JS under the hood, which is not an AI's strength. When people talk about using AI in games it's to handle tedious, time consuming things so they can focus on what's important.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Some simple things: Make Dr Teyaal breedable, with scenes for both her and Sela, her and Steele, and her, Steele and Sela all egged up. Add a scene for when Sela is ready to lay where you give her a lift to the nursery. A scene where you have to smuggle Teyaal in would be great. Make a Steele pregnancy by Teyaal be distinct from just "a Gryvain". And let Steele visit the Gryvain babies in the nursery.
On the subject of nursery: Steele has this wonderful milking parlor that doesn't actually do anything unless Zephyr is there - let Steele get milked without her.
Either finish the unfinish scenes or remove them: implement the brothel on New Texas. Finish Azra and Bianca. Let Saendra get the Phoenix fixed and start showing up on different planets.
Remove the dead content, e.g., remove the person marker in the Deep caves for Steph, as she will never be there now. Maybe even fix the map so that if a room is now disabled (e.g. the Water Queen tile) remove it from the map.
For
add a talk scene where Steele tells Anno and Olympia about the dark QNet, and they set about hardening the ship to prevent it hacking them. In a similar vein, have Olympia and Gianna discussing what risks that might pose to KhiaCorp VIs like them.
Let the various people that are indentured to Steele pay off their loans. Bizzy ought to be able to make back her loan quite quickly. Have a ceremony when they buy out. Have that impact Olympia's justified criticism of Steele's owning slaves (and have Steele point out to her that Bizzy indentured herself, Sub Sera enjoys the role, etc.)
Dane: rather than just being subby, have the option to take him out on a night on the town and help him start rebuilding his harem. Maybe even see him with his slowly growing entourage in the bar(s).
Eitian: Steele promises to uplift him and then does sweet fuck all to do so. Maybe some set pieces where Steele takes him out, a la the scenes with Azra.
Update Shekka, Penny, the Pexiga, and Olympia to have crew opinions on some of the new crew (e.g. shouldn't Olympia have SOME opinion on Gianna?)
Olympia: allow her to recover her memories, perhaps by
having Khia or whatever it is on Phaedra fix her
. Maybe get her a set of wings so she can be a true Gryvain.
Maybe a scene where a winged Steele goes flying with Azra, Sela, the FrostWyrms, and so on.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
This has been asked for before, and I'm not aware if any has actually been put in, but I'd like just an item that directly allows for the growth of a second cock without either being a whole goo transformation or having a 10% chance (Virection or Dong Designer).

Reactions: Kesil

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
I'm sure it's a well-established request by now, but heck it Hellhound Treatment for canine based races! With a side of Ciaran being able to breed you proper because the poor man has a heat sex option and everything.

Some changes in how you interact with Ardia based on the PC's history with Jasvalla. I just think this would be a really neat thing to explore. Trying to reconcile this sweet, chubby chocolate bean with the stalker who's been hunting you like an animal when it becomes impossible to ignore the fact they're the same kind of predator, demeanor aside.

I may have spooled up this whole thing in my head about Steele choosing to become Ardia's beta completely addiction free because she's a cinnamon roll and needs some confidence boosting. Maybe with a dash of teasing Ardia about staying chubby because you can be her Amazon/stud beta yourself.

Stupid sexy not-serious science thought: the perk "Cum Highs" cures Dzaan addiction because now you can get your fix anywhere lmao.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
This has been asked for before, and I'm not aware if any has actually been put in, but I'd like just an item that directly allows for the growth of a second cock without either being a whole goo transformation or having a 10% chance (Virection or Dong Designer).
Like Dick Sprout?