What Content Would You Like Added?

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
If more male characters are to be added I would like them to be more diverse in terms of sex/gender. We barely have any transmasc or male-herm content and it would make sense to me if there were more of them considering how many dickgirls there are among the female characters.
Not into dudes personally, but from a symmetry point of view I would be open to seeing that same diversity reciprocated.

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
More starchild just did the extra meet event and I need to see more of this character. Idk how the writer made a sentient cloud of gas complex and sexy but he or she did. There a story potential I finished the event and wonderd damn what if she was with mitzi or anno or sheka and she scratches that itch for the sub dom play there's so much potential

Reactions: Nora Steele

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I know she only recently had her content finally up and running but I would like more Anyx content, maybe including her sister that Kaede (Anno's gf) is dating/subbing to. Pregnancy maybe or would that be a big no if Steele is related to our big half Leithan half lizard domme?

Rylan

Mar 5, 2020
Optional display cases for weapons, armor, or other items that could be used as furniture! There are more than a few items that would make good talk pieces.

Also, could you guys make it to where the ship actually has the amount of module space it has? It does not account for fixed modules and equipment.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
I think Erra was written by the same guy as Berwyn in CoCII. Hugs I think?
wait, does this mean we won't get any more Berwyn content/ finding his mistress?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: voidrunner

krogine

May 22, 2021
probably already been asked/suggested but maybe a prize for doing.... something is an adjustable penis. much like how you can get perks and all sorts of nonsense to make your holes more accommodating to all but the serpents large enough to not look out-of-place on attack on titan's titans we could have a phallus equivalent. "but how would we even get that to work?" you foolishly ask, to which my aswer would be two main points. 1: we already have Dane as an example of being able to manipulate your dick if you've ben modded to do it and 2: there is a show called Air Gears where one character is ludicrously fat, it's a shonen battle series so of course he gets an upgrade which is that we learn he was never really fat but rather that most of that bulk hiding his muscles was actually excess blood because he still ate a lot and for some reason this resulted in production of more blood. he then used the bizarre biological quirk by circulating all this extra blood through his body on command allowing him to exert himself harder and longer then others.

but if we're being serious i just to fuck everything without being overly concerned about what size my dick is and having to go back and shink it everytime i want to bone some 9ft tall amazon alien.

krogine

May 22, 2021
Taking three doses of Galomax will make your hair, fluids and crotch gooey thus allowing you to adjust its size, type and even if you have anything there at all.
i always assumed that involved being goo which is different from what im thinkin of. you dont need to be made of goo to have a vagina or ass capable of taking centaur super dick... last i checked. maybe the upper limits of elasticity and other mods is a lot lower then i thought and its also possible that having a pussy that can fit a small child in it kinda creates hotdog-hallway situations i wouldn't really know as i just skim through the wiki to kinda guide me to the thing i want to do and in this case there would preferably be a distinct lack of being goo.

goo is the "hey you wanna be nothing and everything at the same time?" answer and id rather be the guy with the adjustable penis the same way Dane has a prehensile segmented snake whip penis

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
For that to work you would need a length menu to adjust it, and a perk that reduces total volume of each unit by a sixteenth or something to accommodate you having a vine in your trousers and even then the math might just not work out and that's not even accounting for the parsers/descriptions that would have to be changed to not call a 12 cm dick a "monster sized mast" or something when you have way more you could be using. But hey maybe its easier then I think.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
I think the only accommodation they've made for 'really big dick, but still wanna fuck' is the Condensol pill which halves your size for 4hrs.

Unfortunately, with a bit of checking, it doesn't seem to have an encounter prompt, so you would have to plan ahead. Maybe an encounter prompt wouldn't be hard to put in where it applies? Easier than a new adjust-ability mechanic at least.

Last edited:

jayce113

May 27, 2021
This my have been brought up by someone else in the past, I'm not sure, but it would be fun if you didn't have those nanites to keep you safe and when you lost, or got lewd, your genome got tainted and you mutated depending on what you got jiggy with. See how F'd up your DNA got by the end of the game.

TheShepard256

This my have been brought up by someone else in the past, I'm not sure, but it would be fun if you didn't have those nanites to keep you safe and when you lost, or got lewd, your genome got tainted and you mutated depending on what you got jiggy with. See how F'd up your DNA got by the end of the game.
Actually, Steele not having microsurgeons wouldn't change much, especially when it comes to sex scenes; alien sexual fluids are not inherently transformative (though a few are addictive), and Victor only got mutated by them because his microsurgeons were much less advanced than those of his heir. The only real game-changers would be:
  • Taint wouldn't go down over time
  • Steele wouldn't get mutated by transformatives that aren't gene mods (e.g. Zil Rations, Nyrean Rock Candy)
  • Steele would need some other universal translator or wouldn't be able to understand most members of Rush species
There'd be a few more differences, but those are rather specific and wouldn't impact gameplay in any meaningful manner.

krogine

May 22, 2021
a perk that lets you pass strength x height checks even if you're small. i dont want to feel like I need to be 6' to legally handle a shortstack. to be clear this NOT about making characters that prefer 6'+ but rather the dockmaster on tarkus suddenly changes her tune and the entire sex encounter changes after putting on literally TWO CENTEMETERS in height and i think that's bull

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Probably the impulse cheat, but like, I've not used it and it seems scenes have individual codes and stuff that you'd have to know already.
How do I enter cheats again? Been forever since I played this.
EDIT: got to the impulse menu, where can I find a list of scenes I can force through this? Specifically, what do I enter for the Psionic scene with the Ovir Dancer?

Last edited:

TheShepard256

EDIT: got to the impulse menu, where can I find a list of scenes I can force through this? Specifically, what do I enter for the Psionic scene with the Ovir Dancer?
See this. However, the 'scene' where Steele uses psionics on the ovir dancer isn't actually a scene, but a variation of a scene; even with Impulse, you won't be able to view that variant since pc.isPsionic() (the function that determines if that variant is shown) is always false. The variant occurs in the second paragraph, overriding all other possibilities, and this is what it looks like in the code:
Code:
if(pc.isPsionic())
{
//psionic-capable PC fork
output("\n\nIt’s a simple matter to imagine the ovir with a hard, bulging cock between her legs, and all you have to do is wait for her to make eye contact. The moment she does, you focus on sending the image. She stumbles slightly as your perverted pin-up of her pops into her mind, but recovers and continues dancing. Too professional to stare openly and distract the crowd, she nevertheless sneaks a glance at you often, and each time her eyes meet yours you send another image of her, adding details and advancing the scene, from cock out to full nudity, to masturbation, to fucking, to cumming.");
}

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If people are wanting to see stuff not available in real play (Like variants not implemented and accessible yet) I just go to the git for that as for me that's the only answer to that. If something like a mentioned Psionics-exclusive scene exists and anything else similar, you aren't gonna get to see it through normal cheating because the function just doesn't exist ingame. it exists in the code sure, but that's just future-proofing in play.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Venus Pitcher and Christmas, basically a Venus Pitcher somehow discovers this celebration, gets some Christmas decorations, and ends up somehow on your ship
Also, she is both the tree and the gift

Reactions: TiTSFan

Unhidden

Aug 16, 2019
Figured out what I wanna see more of, some content between Syri and Anno perhaps. And then unrelatedly I'd also like to knock up Anno

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Figured out what I wanna see more of, some content between Syri and Anno perhaps. And then unrelatedly I'd also like to knock up Anno
Incest isn't allowed and I believe many times it's been said that Anno won't get knocked up.