What Content Would You Like Added?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That's a shame to hear.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Is anyone able to write for her, or is she intellectual property that only specific people can change?

As far as I know Hugs wasn't a staff member and as such got money from patreon. Though there is a high chance that contributors have to surrender their intellectual property to Fen or Savin (in CoC2's case) once it is accepted (to prevent anyone from forcing removal of content already added).

Whether Fen will actually approve of more Erra content is a matter left up to him alone though.

Reactions: Paradox01

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
Cybernetic wings with ability to fly as utility implant. Maybe with dragonfly styling and description. Would be kinda cool.

AdmiralSpire

May 7, 2021
What I want to see them add to the game is Psionics, it has probably been discussed before and it has been mentioned numerous times ingame from NPCs that have it along with scenes with it being done to the player character. I just want my Steele to be doing mind tricks and levitating foes to toss them at walls or other people.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More futas added, less men. Looking around on the forum on the events submission part i read that more men (Vark. Who's he?) are being added to the crew :( thankfully we get to decide to goes on our ship and I plan for a entire female/futa crew. Until such time like Syri and Bianca can become crew members.

More Shade content? I really like her character and it feels kinda left unfinished.

Reactions: Nora Steele

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
More futas added, less men. Looking around on the forum on the events submission part i read that more men (Vark. Who's he?) are being added to the crew :( thankfully we get to decide to goes on our ship and I plan for a entire female/futa crew. Until such time like Syri and Bianca can become crew members.

More Shade content? I really like her character and it feels kinda left unfinished.
Why are you complaining about how there's too many men when, of the 18 or so current possible ship crew members (only counting those who take up a crew/module space, so, not Celise, Nova, Pexiga, Siegwulfe, and Varmint, though I would note that 3 of those are female, one is a feminine robot, and one of them is a feral pet), only like 3 of them are male, only 2 if you select the Bess version rather than the Ben version.

Assuming every planned crewmate gets added, it goes from 15-20 definitive females/futas and 2-3 definitive males to 21-26 females/futas and 5-6 males (the number ranges are to account for Bess/Ben, since 15 females 3 males if Ben, 16 females 2 males if Bess, and for the 4 gendered crewmates that don't take up capacity). Counting all the crewmates that don't take up capacity, and ignoring B/B altogether, that ratio goes from 10:1 to 5:1, and that seriously just still heavily favors the female side.

Of the three men being added to the crew list, two of them are from Uveto (along with one you can recruit already), a planet where I don't believe you get any of the female crew except for Pippa and normal Siegwulfe, both of whom you can acquire without leaving the safe areas, while Eitan is only able to be acquired after the Siege and also a long-ass questline and building up of a relationship, Lund has a massive relationship dynamic with the pc, and Vark also has a relationship mechanic (though I never engage with him because it involves collaring and an eventual bad end just for continuing to engage with him).

Please, don't be sad because one third of the people slated to be added to the (already very gyno-centric) crew are men. You're complaining that people who are not you are getting more content that they may enjoy, when content that you seem to enjoy is already planned to be added at a much higher rate.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Not acting sad and mopey. I was just saying what I would like added, i apologise if it sounded like a complaint as it was not. It doesn't bother me as I said as i get to decide who goes on my ship.

Reactions: Nora Steele

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Not acting sad and mopey. I was just saying what I would like added, i apologise if it sounded like a complaint as it was not. It doesn't bother me as I said as i get to decide who goes on my ship.
That's fine, it just did feel like a complaint given the "less men," "who's he?" and ":("

As to those futas getting added, you know Syri already, but there's also Emmy (the big-dicked girl with a massive libido running a shop on Myrelion), Leila (I don't know if she's in-game or not, but there is art of her and she has a pretty big dick too), and- ah, I was working off the wiki list, but Gianna has already been added to the crew. She can be made into a Futa.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
I would like any vendor to sell "Pyrite Issued Stimpen".
It's a very useful item but as of now you can only get them from the Korg'ii hold seige.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
To repeat what I'd said shortly before the server transfer rewound time, I want for a Nun costume for the player to wear. It's not fair that only Mitzi gets to dress like that. Yeah, I do specifically mean a fetishistic outfit.

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
What I want to see them add to the game is Psionics
It would require quite a lot of work and rework i imagine. Most of npc interaction dialogues need to be rewritten at least slightly. And considering game size i doubt they will add something like this any time soon. Same reason we probably won't get dzaan or bothrioc transformatives, which makes me kinda sad.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

It would require quite a lot of work and rework i imagine. Most of npc interaction dialogues need to be rewritten at least slightly. And considering game size i doubt they will add something like this any time soon. Same reason we probably won't get dzaan or bothrioc transformatives, which makes me kinda sad.
Actually, Steele getting psionics has been planned for years now. Points in favour of this (which have been in-game for a long time now) are:
  • The tooltip for the Willpower affinity stating that it will "strengthen your own psionics, should a person of human descent somehow gain mind powers". That seems a lot like foreshadowing to me.
  • Steele can obtain a broken psi-amp from the Ice Queen quest, with the possibility of Steele getting it repaired and using it mentioned by one of the NPCs involved.
  • There's an implemented (but obviously unavailable) variant of one of the ovir pole-dancer's scenes where Steele uses their psionics to arouse her.
Given your comparison to dzaan and bothrioc, I also think you're misunderstanding what exactly psionics are. The examples listed by the person you're quoting are highly unlikely to be powers Steele can obtain, assuming they're even possible to perform at all. Synphia states she has an aptitude for almost all psionic powers, yet her list doesn't include telekinesis; comments in the code (presumably from her doc) mention that her mind control powers are mostly altering sensory inputs slightly and that overcoming resistance (which would be required for mind control) is incredibly exhausting. Also, psionics are active rather than passive effects, so no rewrites would be necessary since we can just assume Steele isn't using their powers unless stated otherwise.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
Given your comparison to dzaan and bothrioc, I also think you're misunderstanding what exactly psionics are
Dzaan and bothrioc have addictive cum, which requires a lot of work to implement properly same as psionics. I'm well aware that those races are not psionic.
As for "planned for a long time", well i planned to get rich by the time i hit 30, and i'm still pretty far from that. You want it in game i do also but unless someone be willing to write a shitload of text for every character it's gonna work on i don't see it implemented in forseeable future. Use your heavy slut ray and pretend your steele is space magician :p

TheShepard256

Dzaan and bothrioc have addictive cum, which requires a lot of work to implement properly same as psionics. I'm well aware that those races are not psionic.
As for "planned for a long time", well i planned to get rich by the time i hit 30, and i'm still pretty far from that. You want it in game i do also but unless someone be willing to write a shitload of text for every character it's gonna work on i don't see it implemented in forseeable future. Use your heavy slut ray and pretend your steele is space magician :p
By 'misunderstanding', I actually meant I thought you were assuming that psionics were similar to their addictiveness in some regards. Psionics are not addictive, and I don't see how having psionic powers would affect Steele's interactions with others aside from combat moves and maybe variant scenes/options where those powers are utilised. The latter is completely optional and wouldn't apply to most scenes anyways, so I don't know why you think psyker Steele would take "a shitload of text for every character" to implement.

Unless you're thinking of a psionic-based class. That would take much more work than it's worth, since:
  1. Steele's class is the same thing as the work they had prior to the Planet Rush. There'd need to be some justification as to how Steele managed to obtain psionic abilities by the time they start work, as well as a description of how they actually used those abilities as a job.
  2. All scenes that vary depending on Steele's class would need to have a new variant written for the new class, which is far from a trivial thing to do.
  3. At least three new perks would have to be made for each level (one auto-gained and a choice between the other two) except 1 (which only has a basic combat move) and 8 (whose perks are the same for all classes). That's 24 perks plus the starting move right now, plus up to 30 more perks by level 20, all of which have to be balanced against their equivalents from the existing classes.
Because of these (and the fact that the broken psi-amp would be literally useless for three out of four classes), I believe that Steele's future psionics will be independent of their class.

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
thought you were assuming that psionics were similar to their addictiveness in some regards
Why did you thought something like that? I mean there's literaly nothing in my post that even remotely states something similar. I even clarified what exacly i meant in next message.
Unless you're thinking of a psionic-based class
That's the way fenoxo wanted it unless i'm mistaken.
so I don't know why you think psyker Steele would take "a shitload of text for every character" to implement.
Cause affecting only a couple npcs (which is what you're going to get from small amount of text alterations) would be really weak and lame for something as desired and epic as psionics are.

TheShepard256

Why did you thought something like that? I mean there's literaly nothing in my post that even remotely states something similar. I even clarified what exacly i meant in next message.
Same reason we probably won't get dzaan or bothrioc transformatives
The reason we probably don't get dzaan or bothrioc TFs is because of the addictiveness associated with them; from there, I assumed that your comparison to those two races was because of said addictiveness which implied you thought psionics were addictive. I now see my assumption was wrong, and you meant the amount of work it would require to support each of them, regardless of why the rewrites are needed.
That's the way fenoxo wanted it unless i'm mistaken.
I've heard other people suggest a psionic class before, but IDK if Fenoxo is one of them. Even if he did originally plan for a psionic class, plans can change.
Cause affecting only a couple npcs (which is what you're going to get from small amount of text alterations) would be really weak and lame for something as desired and epic as psionics are.
This seems more like something you personally want rather than something inherent with implementing psyker Steele; with the way you were talking, I assumed you were assuming it was the latter. Realistically speaking, I don't think most of Steele's interactions would benefit from using or otherwise mentioning their psionic powers. Then again, that would depend on what Steele's powers will be, none of which are confirmed. It's likely at least some of them will be arousing, as the psionic damage type affects Lust rather than HP (and the variant I mentioned before is clearly an arousing power); I don't think these powers will be widely used outside combat, though, as Steele is already charismatic enough to get into almost everyone's pants without them.

Witar

Feb 7, 2021
is because of the addictiveness associated with them; from there
It literaly states the amount of work is the reason. You just refuse to actually get it it seems ;)
plans can change
They can, same with the
Steele getting psionics has been planned for years now
Look the whole discussion is pointless. From this point on it's pretty much obvious what i meant, i actually get your opinion too even if it's based on unimplemented stuff and desires.
This seems more like something you personally want rather than something inherent with implementing psyker Steele
And your opinion is the truth set in stone and not something that you personally want? :allears: Now that's interesting.
The best you can do is ask devs opinion on the matter. I doubt we will get an answer from fenoxo, but savin seems to be present in this thread from time to time.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

It literaly states the amount of work is the reason. You just refuse to actually get it it seems ;)
It's not the first time I've missed something that should be obvious.
They can, same with the
Steele getting psionics has been planned for years now
True. My current guess is that the devs were originally planning on adding psionics in some capacity, they just haven't done so because of some combination of:
  • They haven't decided exactly how it's going to be implemented yet;
  • They've got more important things to write and code; and/or
  • It's tied to other content that hasn't been written yet e.g. a currently unknown location or NPC.
And unless/until it gets implemented, there's always the possibility they'll give up on it.
And your opinion is the truth set in stone and not something that you personally want? :allears: Now that's interesting.
I thought I was making clear distinctions, using phrases such as "I believe" and "I assumed", between things that are facts (to the best of my knowledge) and things that are my opinions. Or maybe it really was clear, and you're just poking a bit of fun at me. I'm not the best at identifying those kinds of things.
The best you can do is ask devs opinion on the matter. I doubt we will get an answer from fenoxo, but savin seems to be present in this thread from time to time.
@Savin do you have anything to say on this matter?

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
If more male characters are to be added I would like them to be more diverse in terms of sex/gender. We barely have any transmasc or male-herm content and it would make sense to me if there were more of them considering how many dickgirls there are among the female characters.