What Content Would You Like Added?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I was speaking in present, but I remember that Bridget talked about that she took care of Steele like they where her own daughter

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
...and now Victor's force ghost shows up whenever Steele jr dodges gunfire from taur-mounted miniguns
"Back in my day, we did this three times a day. Before breakfast, I might add! And we did it barefoot, walking up a mountain and in the snow too! And I did it while being balls-deep in an alien babe I met not five minutes beforehand!"

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Vic sees how well the pc is doing in getting lovers “well looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree haha”

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I can imagine Victor commenting on their kid having sex with Anno and saying about they could be breaking new ground.

And Captain Steele points out they already have, nodding to the lube and Anno's ass.

"Touche kid, touche."

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Captain Steele calls Space Ghostbusters.

"Bye dad."

DarkPunch

Dec 6, 2017
I wanna see cybernetics implemented "soonish," possibly after Cyberpunk 2077 comes out and cyberpunk becomes all the rage again, Cause goodness knows how many of us want disco-balls on our "Cyballs" and "Robopenes" to come with laser pointers so we can play around with our favorite kitty Kaithrit security in silly mode.

Reactions: ig884hire

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
i'd love to see more threesomes or gangbangs that have multiple options ones where you can choose what happens in them

maybe where the pc gets in a gangbang with kui tan and laquine, and the pc would get a huge cum bath or something

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I can't remember if they're everywhere or not but I have to assume everyone's got internet, email or at least some kind of phone system as far as Myrellion and New Texas. It'd be nice if you could just call Lola or Simone etc, on New Texas when you wanted to hang out instead of having to hope you happen upon them while walking around.

And it'd be cool if you could text or message people too using your codex. I can imagine that there'd be a lot of potential to sending Kelly dick pics while she's at work or maybe sending Gwen some of your tits. I dunno, it'd be cool to be able to schedule things instead of relying on chance and also not needing to be right in front of people to interact with them.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
It also would be cool to have a similar dialogue system like in mass effect, just on a smaller scale, but I understand that it would take a lot of writing to do it, and won’t get put in

Reactions: Noxxie

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Maybe some option or cheat to disable regular enemy encounters. They can get real annoying after a while if your trying to do something specific, like a seasonal event or something. Cuz I was trying to trigger the pump king stuff, and i was just wandering about, and every 2 seconds a new encounter would kick off and id let out a muffled groan.

Just a spitball, though.

Last edited:

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
Make the Ovir Dancer sexable please.
Speaking of which, you should be able to pole dance on the main stage if you're working at the brothel. Maybe even sometimes have some of the side characters on Tavros station pop in to slip some credits into your panties.

A bad end with Vaande the Doh'rahn would be lovely too. Like, if you visit her too many times with a low willpower score you end up addicted to her pheromones and spend the rest of your days as a sex worker's clean up slut and personal fluffer.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Reptilium and (if possible)Rainbow Snakes finnaly being added.I want mah lizan boy's!

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I'd really like the ability to continue playing video games and making sex bets with Syri after you've completed all her quests and she's settled down on Uveto. As things are now, her sex and dialogue options are fairly bare bones and I feel like that's just wasting her potential as a character considering how much you've done with her. I mean, she's literally on Uveto where that big video game tournament is taking place and there are multiple other characters in the same area that have an interest in video games, there's so much you can do with that. At a minimum you could just bring back the basic sex bet content from Mhen'ga, but there's also the possibility of having a more "down to Earth" (no pun intended) relationship with her similar to Fisiana where just hang out and enjoy each other's company now that things have settled down, as well as crossovers with Chrissy, Gwen, and Eimear.

Jun 29, 2017
I wish we had the option to keep Syri's bionahole for ourselves. I love syri but I do not, nor will I ever want to fuck her sloppy seconds. I wanna keep it for myself and add it to my collection.

Reactions: Noxxie and Preacher

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
I wish we had the option to keep Syri's bionahole for ourselves. I love syri but I do not, nor will I ever want to fuck her sloppy seconds. I wanna keep it for myself and add it to my collection.
wnGJSko.jpg

Reactions: Preacher

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I noticed a lack of jewelry options. I would like to see more options, there doesn't need to be any special effects to them honestly but if it goes that direction thats fine too. I would love a flashier pair of ear rings for my character... hopefully ones that don't come with a lust buff/ debuff.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore