What Content Would You Like Added?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Incest,like come on you got so many fetishes and dont have the best one but it wont happen which is sad.
Well hairy gals and hairy armpits are also top tier.

I want to point out that those are rare fetishes and many people find them displeasing. That's one of the reason there are so few people willing to write about them. This goes for most fetishes, almost nothing is banned, except for a few of the most hardcore, creepy (or outright illegal) fetishes.

If someone writes something hot it might get in game, problem is people does not write about that. People keep saying, oh I want that fetish or that other fetish, but never write, just complain. You want hairy gals? write a really good story and it will get in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alecsandr

OnyxLupe

Oct 25, 2018
@Thebiologist Am I complaining boy? Why did you got so worked up?Did my opinion somehow hurt you?I definitely could write about your drive to argue with people with sprinkle of anger issues.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
@Thebiologist Am I complaining boy? Why did you got so worked up?Did my opinion somehow hurt you?I definitely could write about your drive to argue with people with sprinkle of anger issues.
Cool yourself on that edge.
You're the one getting worked up, I saw nothing in that reply of theirs that warranted this sorta response. :/

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Incest,like come on you got so many fetishes and dont have the best one but it wont happen which is sad.
Well hairy gals and hairy armpits are also top tier.
i second these fetishes, but the incest is off the table at the moment due to banks putting the squeeze on patreon's and paypal's balls, we're basically going into lockdown with that particular fetish for the time being, also chill the biologist was saying they are fringe fetishes when it comes to the writers here, and also re-iterates a statement savin often says 'you want it, you write it', which is one of the reasons i picked up lys and briha and started to write for them

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
honestly i'd love to see steele get his own 'pad' or something on a coreward world, like something dear old dad left him once he got a certain number of probes. this may just be from having played mass effect 3 though when we had that dope ass citadel and apartment dlc where we got to chill for a sec and get to know our crew outside of life or death situations

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oof, gimme dat bush and hairy pits...

I never would've thought I would get into that back in highschool.
honestly i'd love to see steele get his own 'pad' or something on a coreward world, like something dear old dad left him once he got a certain number of probes. this may just be from having played mass effect 3 though when we had that dope ass citadel and apartment dlc where we got to chill for a sec and get to know our crew outside of life or death situations
We have one on Tavros, actually! You only see in Fisianna's content though.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Oof, gimme dat bush and hairy pits...

I never would've thought I would get into that back in highschool.
We have one on Tavros, actually! You only see in Fisianna's content though.

i don't count the nursery apartment. i know it's silly, but it's because it's buried in the nursery, you don't get to personalize it, and tavros isn't coreward. now if we had an apartment on vesperia that we could customize it'd be a lot closer, although it'd still need a fuck ton of writing and scenes

as a side note, since it came up, i don't think the scarlet federation issues razors to it's soldiers, hence why in my mind when you're on myrellion you're eating a lot of muff. i think this is going to be a thing with sellara, but i'm making it a thing with briha (i mean a deserter doesn't technically have access to a razor or a shower). as savin always says if you want it write it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
i don't count the nursery apartment. i know it's silly, but it's because it's buried in the nursery, you don't get to personalize it, and tavros isn't coreward. now if we had an apartment on vesperia that we could customize it'd be a lot closer, although it'd still need a fuck ton of writing and scenes

as a side note, since it came up, i don't think the scarlet federation issues razors to it's soldiers, hence why in my mind when you're on myrellion you're eating a lot of muff. i think this is going to be a thing with sellara, but i'm making it a thing with briha (i mean a deserter doesn't technically have access to a razor or a shower). as savin always says if you want it write it.
Is it a part of the nursery? I only remember a single scene where we take Fisi to an apartment that Steele Sr gave us.

And is it ever mentioned that Myr have pubes? I wouldn't think they do, but they do have hair... Then again, I don't think there's a mention of pubic hair in the whole game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Is it a part of the nursery? I only remember a single scene where we take Fisi to an apartment that Steele Sr gave us.

And is it ever mentioned that Myr have pubes? I wouldn't think they do, but they do have hair... Then again, I don't think there's a mention of pubic hair in the whole game.

Yeah. It's used for maternity to skip the clock if you're pregnant and you can shower in it whenever.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
That's where you take her! :eek:

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
A sentient race and a non sentient race like alligators or...pigs. The sentient race loves to eat the non sentient race that you can fight. If the nonsentient race drops their meat, you can trade with the sentient race to either skip the fight, skip the fight with some naughty times involved, or trade with the sentient race in their village/town/city instead of using credits

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
That's not what I'm talking about, I mean an actual apartment, but it doesn't have any squares or anything, it's just a place to bring Fisi.

Oh, neat.
it's quite literally a single square, and yeah i would like to think that the red myr definitely have body hair, where as the golds have no need and have much more chitin

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
There's a few mentions in game. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Ramis.
Lola's mentioned as having a small tuft of red pubes, but that's really not what most people notice about her. :D

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe, but the whole point is that Victor didn't want his last kid to just inherit an easy life. Victor earned his opulent life through hard work and taking risks and he wants his heir to do the same. Getting a coreward apartment would defeat the purpose and just be safe.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Maybe, but the whole point is that Victor didn't want his last kid to just inherit an easy life. Victor earned his opulent life through hard work and taking risks and he wants his heir to do the same. Getting a coreward apartment would defeat the purpose and just be safe.
Like the nursery and ship aren't going against the "self-made" image? I wouldn't call a ship that old "safe", but whatever.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
True, but then again, when you create Steele you get the option to make them sterile/infertile.
And let's be honest, Vic could have left Steele a top of the line spacecraft, instead he leaves him the starship equivalent of his old camper van.
The real inheritance is following in dad's footsteps and learning what it is to make something for yourself with your own two hands.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
for me i agree with the fact that the nursery really lacks content. yes it has gotten expanded in resent months but even with that its still so empty. its our home after all yet unless I'm their for the progress with the children their isn't anything to do. even most of the children themselves are underdeveloped. some are exstreamly developed like the melodeons, that have multiple different events that you can find and different periods of growth as well so you can see them becoming more and more alive. yet even with that they still have no end or send off thus when their fully grown their gone, while at the same time the events outside their room is just stock sentences meant for every race. yet the worse is if we go to the children who still have nothing even after all this time, like the zil its almost as if we don't have any because if it wasn't for their listing their blank.

also i know that upgrading out ship is on the table and won't be done for a long time but wouldn't it be a good idea to instead first do the nursery and your home. its stationary, docent move and its upgrade slots are already their. plus it would give us the ability to make crew quarters on travos, and we could give our crew jobs in the nursery as well thus allowing the place to feel more real

Reactions: mineblock

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
The real inheritance is following in dad's footsteps and learning what it is to make something for yourself with your own two hands.
You sound like a motivational poster...

I, like everyone else, would like more nursery-content. More clearly: Personel.

We got a few races that develop really, really quick and could use some education.
We also have a few races with addictive bodyfunctions to trow scientists at.
We got species that got prefered enviorments, species that are hardly known of and more...

Then, there are a few nicely labeled rooms, like the (nonfunctional) Scienceroom, the Milkerroom that is only use able hen you got a new texan there (Why can we not milk alone? It does not even need to be a orgasmic experience, for all I know, we might go in there with a newspaper and read it while getting milked...).
There are Kids that have development for Years palned out and kids that got not even a one line blur about having a room...

It is a very unfinished state for something that must be in the game since forever...

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
agreed. we have some crazy ass kids both the strange egg and the water queen aspiring would bring in a lot of interested scientist. the water queen and venus pictures actually do bring in people with the nerian and venus hunters (that we can't interact with nor dos she count as our staff). yet sadly the hole place is not developed because nobody is writing anything for it.
and I'm no exeption to that. I'm such a bad writer i can't feasibly wright a good basic ship description for tamwolf so he could join our crew. even thou all of the hard parts are already written.

i don't even have a pregnancy fetish, its just just so underdeveloped its making me wish that i could write

Reactions: mineblock

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
i never said we had to get it from dear ole dead dad, just that it should be gated behind us hitting a certain progress point, but i'm pretty sure that this feeling will pass once ship stuff gets added in

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Irrlicht