What Content Would You Like Added?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
More incentive to eat random transformation items, or the option to have a chance of enemies force feeding you one after losing a fight.

What sort of "incentive" would you include? If you get off on that, do it yourself. It's a bad idea to include some kind of incentive to eating random shit, because that indirectly penalizes the ones who *don't*, which is a good chunk of people who don't want to look like some unholy tentacle beast or whatever.

And I can guarantee you that being force-fed TFs after losing a fight is not going to happen, because that's an awful idea. It would only encourage save-scumming from everyone who wants their people to be a specific way, which is a lot of us.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
You know what I'd like to see brah? I'd like to see the fucking planets done and the Psionic skill tree at least being worked on at some point. Sure would be nice if we could get another probe! Or even fill in all those npcs who don't have any dialog on Uveto!
I know Fen is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy working on complimentary content but I'd LOVE to see some actual fuckin' progress!

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Hmmm. Tattoos would be nice of course, but I'd also love to see more...monstrous TFs. There's plenty of variations on canines already, a few (rare) taurs, a single lamia option (that has cats mixed in, of all things), three distinct pure reptiles (Raskvel, Ovir and Gryvain)...but mainly canines. Like half the galaxy is populated by dogs or something.

A few monstrous alien TFs here, a few bats there....that'd be neat. OR cybernetic limbs, perhaps in "regular", "combat" and "sex-oriented" flavors?

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I never say no to cybernetics and snakes!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think they meant the snake like tail being cybernetic, not everything above the waist.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I'd love to see a transformative specifically for number of legs. It'd make it a lot easier to switch between being a taur and back into bipedal stance without using a save editor.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'd like to see more taur stuff even if it's like one Taur thing like armor only for taurs or a taur dress or something I don't mind if it's silly or something, but I'd like something for a Taur Steele that isn't just another Taur sitting or Taur breeding scene. I like that they have taur sex scenes but I kinda want a little more for my taur steele is all I don't mind if it takes a while as long as there is something.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Now I'm wondering what would happen if a human used this and imagining a human-taur is freaking me the fuck out.

I've had it happen once to my char because I took humana+ and had a save editing accident I didn't think it would happen but i got the whole.

You are a human-Taur.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be that bad to say that there is human taurs. There id technically a taur of all races that has a certain leg type and having four or more legs.

Like Demon taur, cat taur, Mothrine taur, if it's got its own legs and you are a taur you will be Xxx-taur.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I personaly tougth more in this direction:

I am a sucker for the industrial-practical look. The TiTS universe may works on sex, but face it, Rule of Cool will allways survive.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
boys, men, gay things all the gay things

and a situation with that ausar on NT where we're alone on a hunt and I can bend him over and rail his "I like fems" ass until he loves the D.

Not too much to ask
Rofl, Nice

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015

and a situation with that ausar on NT where we're alone on a hunt and I can bend him over and rail his "I like fems" ass until he loves the D.

Not too much to ask
I'm actually really happy that Ciaran is only into girls, and Ramis isn't, even if they've only got a dick(even though I'm super attracted to Ramis).

Ireyon

May 14, 2018

Not too much to ask

You are a man of culture and taste I see.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I'm actually really happy that Ciaran is only into girls, and Ramis isn't, even if they've only got a dick(even though I'm super attracted to Ramis).

but he isn't only attracted to girls his attraction is based on fem score. Plus he himself said he's been with masculine men before and would do it again if he was horny and didn't have another option. Hence my comment, its a thing that can happen so lets make it happen.

You are a man of culture and taste I see.
tumblr_ozcyy0EDYD1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
its a thing that can happen so lets make it happen.
Get drugs, spike his drink. Hard characters only, of course, you are trying to have sex with someone who is only willing to a degree.
Also, you will need to somehow remove all NT-girls from the bar-first.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Get drugs, spike his drink. Hard characters only, of course, you are trying to have sex with someone who is only willing to a degree.

Well he is a park ranger thing right? Just go out onto the plains with him on one of his jobs if you want to get him alone.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Date rape is against the ToS.