What Content Would You Like Added?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I don't know all of the details, but there's an upcoming war expansion thing on Uveto where one of Steel Tech's rivals, Pyrite industries, supplies the Milodan with weapons and they attack the Korgonne (I'm sure it's some kind of mining deal between them or something.)

... Is there a way to support the Milodan instead? I would much rather have kitties on my side than doggos.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
... Is there a way to support the Milodan instead? I would much rather have kitties on my side than doggos.
Ironic, considering the crap Pyrite put Kase through. Would you be a massive dickbag to Korgonne and suck the dick of a rival company just to appease violent cat-dogs?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I would like the option to convince the Milodons to join my side and make peace with the Korgonne.

Um, ironically, even though the Milodon are based on Sabre-toothed cats, they apparently have a more canine style of reproduction with the knots and all and their young are called pups in a lot of nursery cutscenes. Heck, they’re outright called “puppies” when you first talk to Ellie in the Nursery about visitation. o_O

I also legit thought Zaalt was a canine until he mentioned being a Milodon, but I put it down to artstyle until my kits were straight up called “pups”.

But then, I think they got called something along the lines of “cat dogs” somewhere, so I guess they might be a cross between feline and canine?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
But then, I think they got called something along the lines of “cat dogs” somewhere, so I guess they might be a cross between feline and canine?
So does that mean Milodons are closer to foxes, or even hyenas?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
So does that mean Milodons are closer to foxes, or even hyenas?
Not really, but I think they're just felines with knots. Unless I'm missing another K9 feature

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Not really, but I think they're just felines with knots. Unless I'm missing another K9 feature
No, I mean, I read somewhere that foxes are what happen when a canine evolves to fill an ecological niche that's usually reserved to small felines, and hyenas are the same (except the other way around)
So I thought, maybe Milodons have canine- or feline-like ancestors that evolved to fill out a different ecological niche?
Or I may just be overthinking this :p

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
No, I mean, I read somewhere that foxes are what happen when a canine evolves to fill an ecological niche that's usually reserved to small felines, and hyenas are the same (except the other way around)
So I thought, maybe Milodons have canine- or feline-like ancestors that evolved to fill out a different ecological niche?
Or I may just be overthinking this :p
They aren't foxlike at all though, they're sabretooth snow leopards, the only canine feature I can think of is the knot.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
The milodon are described in the codex as fundamentally feline, the exception being the knot (the rest of the penis is described as feline though), and the codex stats that they have "kits", not "pups". So if "pups" appear in the nursery, then that is incorrect

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
The milodon are described in the codex as fundamentally feline, the exception being the knot (the rest of the penis is described as feline though), and the codex stats that they have "kits", not "pups". So if "pups" appear in the nursery, then that is incorrect

All scenes involving Ellie and/or her kids in the Nursery consistently call them pups for some reason. To use one example:

xQ5E9M0.png

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

I don't have any kits younger than 7-12 months but they are referenced as kits in the nursery as far as I can tell.
You see your kits sitting in their nappies in the play area, waving rattles around emphatically. One of them spots you, nudging his littermate over and clambering atop him to get to you. Standing and taking a few wobbly steps, he falls back down when the kit he climbed over bops him with a rattle. Rather than crying, though, both of them crawl over to you to hug your leg.

“Muh,” one of them says, looking up at you intently. “Mu mu.”

“Hey kiddo,” you say with a grin, leaning down to muss his hair a bit, your gaze softening. “You’re growing up fast, huh?”

“Buh,” the kit responds, shaking his rattle.

You’re soon surrounded by a fluffy horde of kits, crawling all around (and over) you. You spend some time playing with them and their little set of blocks, making sure they play nice.

My solution: retcon them all into puppycats.
unnamed.gif

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wow, people actually posting my Ellie & Milodan pregnancy stuff. I really enjoyed writing the fluffier scenes for the kids. :)
For what it's worth we don't have a serious consensus on what milodans actually are. We just affectionately call them catdogs or dogcats.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I don't have any kits younger than 7-12 months but they are referenced as kits in the nursery as far as I can tell.

With the exception of scenes involving Ellie and/or her kids. For some reason they're always called "puppies" in those scenes.

My solution: retcon them all into puppycats.

PFFFFFF, YES.

Wow, people actually posting my Ellie & Milodan pregnancy stuff. I really enjoyed writing the fluffier scenes for the kids. :)
For what it's worth we don't have a serious consensus on what milodans actually are. We just affectionately call them catdogs or dogcats.

Oh nice! So they're canonically ambiguously canine/felines for the time being.

Also, those are some of my favorite scenes. I am a HUGE sucker for kids and family fluff so they were definitely one of my favorite parts of this game.

Reactions: Wsan and Xeivous

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Fluffy scenes for our brats are always good. Though I do wish that the water princesses would have interactions with their more slowly developing half-siblings.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I completely forgot how cute Milokits are

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So, you know how the slogan goes: "shave and a haircut. Two bits." Well instead of that, what if there were a business called Shave and a Blowjob. Guess what you can order?

Anyway, this is my response to answer the question of "What Would You Like Added?"

In the Mindwash Visor, any CoC scenes are prefaced by the words "based on a true story"

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I kinda wish there was a transformative that would give you an animal-like face that doesn't go all the way, if that makes any sense. Think something like the look the Cats or faun makeup goes for (the latter of which incidentally is the look I imagine for my Steele). I'm imagining something that's like face paint except it actually alters your face in a way you look like a humanoid version of an animal, but I'm not sure how many applications I can think up for that.

I had been using the Naleen face to pull off the look on my Steele since the it looks the closest to the look I want based on the Naleen art, but I unfortunately had to revert it to a human face so I won't get counted as a hucow for having bovine ears and tail (amazoness I guess counts as a human subrace). Speaking of which, I'm a little annoyed you have to have a human face for the demon eyes to count as part of the demon score since that's a bit limiting for those of us who want a demon character that doesn't look human.

A mod that gives fangs though, would be pretty darn cool.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I believe there is a Halloween nursery scene involving water princesses and bothrioc kids.
There is, and it's hilarious!

It seems your princesses and spiders are in the middle of a heated debate. Your bothrioc children claim that the murderous purple and green dino-morph was truly the most horrific of spooky stories, while the princesses advocate for the disappearance of the scaredy cat dog with the blue collar. It’s getting rather heated. You decide you value your life and don’t want to get between them.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
More Anatae stuff, and more stuff with feathers, in general. Seriously, we literally only have five named characters with feathers. And two of them are only background characters!

In fact, I'd really like to bone Fazian. That colorful boi needs some attention.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
More Anatae stuff, and more stuff with feathers, in general. Seriously, we literally only have five named characters with feathers. And two of them are only background characters!

In fact, I'd really like to bone Fazian. That colorful boi needs some attention.
One of the things I'm considering for my next project is a swan-morph cuntboy, does that count?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
One of the things I'm considering for my next project is a swan-morph cuntboy, does that count?
.... You've piqued my interest...

But still, we need more than that! Wait, didnt @Lkynmbr24 say she was gonna elaborate on Fisi's gal-pals? And isn't one of them a harpy or something?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
.... you be piqued my interest...
His name is Royce in the poll (Which is in my Vark post in Event Submissions), he's pretty dommy because he's a snooty rich kid but you can intimidate him a little with aggressive flirting to take him down a peg. (Or tell him who you are and let him get off on making Steele Tech's heir his bitch)

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
His name is Royce in the poll (Which is in my Vark post in Event Submissions), he's pretty dommy because he's a snooty rich kid but you can intimidate him a little with aggressive flirting to take him down a peg. (Or tell him who you are and let him get off on making Steele Tech's heir his bitch)
Ok, it's official. I'm hooked. Can't wait to stick it to (and in!) the little brat!

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

I'm more interested in who Royce is than what he is. Steele needs more rich kid peers so I hope this one goes well. And not cool rich kids like the Dorna sisters but rich people like this:

And, for an instant, she stared directly into those soft blue eyes and knew, with an instinctive mammalian certainty, that the exceedingly rich were no longer even remotely human.” ― William Gibson

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm more interested in who Royce is than what he is. Steele needs more rich kid peers so I hope this one goes well. And not cool rich kids like the Dorna sisters but rich people like this:
He's an asshole, if that's what you mean.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If you really want to feel like an heir/heiress -apparent, you need some assholes and sycophants sniffing around. :)

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
If you really want to feel like an heir/heiress -apparent, you need some assholes and sycophants sniffing around. :)
You have the option to not tell him who you are, but if you do he's a lot rougher with you because it gets him off to use an heir

Iber

Jan 20, 2018
More incentive to eat random transformation items, or the option to have a chance of enemies force feeding you one after losing a fight.