What Content Would You Like Added?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I might try to write up a food delivery girl in addition to my other work (yes, I'm still writingshutup!)
Concept I'm considering at the moment is that Steele orders some food with the age old trope of "Hot babe but crap food". So Steele can have sex but has a debuff of having eaten crap food.
Still planning this out.
I'm reminded of an image of a dickgirl answering the door for pizza in the buff and shocking the boy delivery boy.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm thinking of trying out writing myself, what do you guys think of a Milodan NPC that lives in a cave (Entering is optional) and he says he'll punish you for trespassing, and if you don't leave, he spanks and fucks you, and eventually it leads to a bad end? I know this isn't the right area for this particularly, at least I don't think, but I'm curious as to whether that would have an audience

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
I'm thinking of trying out writing myself, what do you guys think of a Milodan NPC that lives in a cave (Entering is optional) and he says he'll punish you for trespassing, and if you don't leave, he spanks and fucks you, and eventually it leads to a bad end? I know this isn't the right area for this particularly, at least I don't think, but I'm curious as to whether that would have an audience
If you are thinking of writing it yourself then you can make a post for it in the Ideas subforum

moobere

May 19, 2017
Le sigh...more bad ends.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
As in, automatic loss without combat?

No.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

No.
It's optional, and would be telegraphed, happens with a lot of NPCs if you willingly take actions

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
So basically another version of the pre-existing Milodan bad end?
Not really, the current Milo bad end is at the end of a combat encounter and your choices don't actually stop you from getting bad ended, whether you fight back or not you get taken after {7?} losses. This is more like Lund, you choose to submit over and over and get warned that he'll take you with the option flavor text

moobere

May 19, 2017
Not really, the current Milo bad end is at the end of a combat encounter and your choices don't actually stop you from getting bad ended, whether you fight back or not you get taken after {7?} losses. This is more like Lund, you choose to submit over and over and get warned that he'll take you with the option flavor text
If you do end up writing this make the bad end something like accepting a place as his pet, i don't think people like forced bad ends when you WILLINGLY go do something.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
If you do end up writing this make the bad end something like accepting a place as his pet, i don't think people like forced bad ends when you WILLINGLY go do something.
That was the intention, you sort of just end up giving yourself to him (If you want) I'm open to making it like the beth's broads thing, where you can repeat sex scenes without getting bad ended but he'll become more insistent after a few. It'll never be guaranteed to bad end you though, I don't want it to be forced.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You now have my interest :D

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

No.

Non combat bad ends that arise from shitty choices are still a-okay! But I wouldn't consider exploring a place to be a shitty choice unless you were specifically warned about it before hand and you broke the fence to get in there.

Last edited:

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Something I've been thinking about is a lapinara attractor, as opposed to a repellent. I'm doing an experiment in which one (or 2, or even 3) of my Steeles is on their way to becoming the 'lapinara version of a breeding machine'. But wandering around Tarkus looking for them is rather frustrating, as I keep encountering raskvels and sydians more. Literally, six out of ten times I get the female rask or the male trio. A third of the time I get the two sydians and then I get the lapinara. Also, is there an upper limit on how far you can go on breeding with laps? I mean, at what point would Steele start to become a lapinara her/himself? I know, I know. Right now that's not happening, but it might be an idea to consider for the future.
Something else that's rather been frustrating me is how when Steele is womb pregnant, about 75% of the time the lapinara still deposits her eggs in Steele's vagina, instead of their empty (emptier?) backdoor, and the eggs just dissolve. At that point I, as Steele, want the eggs in Steele's butt. Is it possible to write in a choice? Could Steel tell the lap to take a flying leap unless she takes Ye Olde Hershey Highway?

Last edited:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Something I've been thinking about is a lapinara attractor, as opposed to a repellent. I'm doing an experiment in which one (or 2, or even 3) of my Steeles is on their way to becoming the 'perfect lapinara breeding machine'. But wandering around Tarkus looking for them is rather frustrating, as I keep encountering raskvels and sydians more. Literally, six out of ten times I get the female rask or the male trio. A third of the time I get the two sydians and then I get the lapinara. Also, is there an upper limit on how far you can go on breeding with laps? I mean, at what point would Steele start to become a lapinara her/himself? I know, I know. Right now that's not happening, but it might be an idea to consider for the future.
Since you mentioned Colenso's items that repel some creature types, I wonder if using the ones that repel raskvel and sydians would mean you encounter more lapinara. I don't know how the encounter mechanics work, but it might be worth a shot.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Huh. Total blonde month. I have no clue as to why I didn't think of trying that myself. :p Many thanks, Slab. I'll give it a shot, and let you know the results.

Edit: Update on repellents - So, as @Slab Bulkhead suggested, I went to Colenso and purchased the raskvel and sydian repellents. (I STILL don't know why I didn't think of that meself...) I headed down the ramp and sprayed myself with them. Wandered around a bunch. The first time I had 13 rask encounters, and sydian zero. A huge improvement. At one point before I bitched and whined, I had no less than 35 rask encounters (I know this, because that's how many ruskvel I got) and about 20 sydian. The lapinaras did their job, and I was a cappy hamper. The second attempt gave me more sydians, around 10, and fewer raskvel. The 3rd try was a mix, leaning more to the raskvel again. But, the laps were also more prominently in there as well.
So, moral of the story is, use the repellents for when you want less of a certain species visiting.

Last edited:

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
A Kiro and Kally threesome with Kally and Steele being dom over Kiro. I was thinking of how Steele can give Kally a boost of confidence to go for top between her and Kiro and I thought; give Kally some Throbb that causes her cock to become as big, or even bigger, than Kiro's, and the bit of Taint she'd also get from the Throbb would be the little push she needs to strong arm Kiro into a submissive role for once. Of course at the end the Throbb wears off and Kally returns to her normal self, only with some more meat between her legs than before.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
after finally unlocking Azra's sex scenes i find it odd she doesnt put her dick to use on fem pc's so id like to be able to ride her cock and possibly any other dicked npc's that have sex scenes but dont use it(honestly cant remember if there are other npc's like that but whatever)

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
after finally unlocking Azra's sex scenes i find it odd she doesnt put her dick to use on fem pc's so id like to be able to ride her cock and possibly any other dicked npc's that have sex scenes but dont use it(honestly cant remember if there are other npc's like that but whatever)
I don't think Azra is fully finished yet, like Kiro quest...

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
Diplomacy? Political/corporate maneuvering? You own (in some fashion) a multi-planetary company. Use it.

Like something with the Myr leadership. Personally. I find the Myr warfare story a very interesting prospect to explore, mostly with fucking one or both sides over. Colluding with one side to destroy/enslave the or be an ambassador and peacefully unite them.

I'd mostly just like it to end with bedding some of the queens and generals and having them partner and marry Steele to join their company.

Or maybe something on Uveto.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Diplomacy? Political/corporate maneuvering? You own (in some fashion) a multi-planetary company. Use it.

Like something with the Myr leadership. Personally. I find the Myr warfare story a very interesting prospect to explore, mostly with fucking one or both sides over. Colluding with one side to destroy/enslave the or be an ambassador and peacefully unite them.

I'd mostly just like it to end with bedding some of the queens and generals and having them partner and marry Steele to join their company.

Or maybe something on Uveto.
I don't know all of the details, but there's an upcoming war expansion thing on Uveto where one of Steel Tech's rivals, Pyrite industries, supplies the Milodan with weapons and they attack the Korgonne (I'm sure it's some kind of mining deal between them or something.)

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I don't know all of the details, but there's an upcoming war expansion thing on Uveto where one of Steel Tech's rivals, Pyrite industries, supplies the Milodan with weapons and they attack the Korgonne (I'm sure it's some kind of mining deal between them or something.)

That sounds like it could be interesting. Save the korgonne, set a deal with them to mine or protect Steele's investment,

.....make your own personal village.

I'd like to see how this would pan out. Put that "being an heir to the corporate throne" to good use.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
That sounds like it could be interesting. Save the korgonne, set a deal with them to mine or protect Steele's investment,

.....make your own personal village.

I'd like to see how this would pan out. Put that "being an heir to the corporate throne" to good use.
I have no idea how it gets resolved, but if I had to guess I don't think that's what happens. I could be wrong, it might be a plantation quest type thing where you decide the ultimate fate of the world, I'm not sure.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
I have no idea how it gets resolved, but if I had to guess I don't think that's what happens. I could be wrong, it might be a plantation quest type thing where you decide the ultimate fate of the world, I'm not sure.

Yeah, I figure. Can always hope though.

I just like to play up either the sexy playboy or the cruel corporate overlord aspect of it, just for fun.