What Content Would You Like Added?

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I'm trying to think, but I can't seem to imagine a position where one slutpuppy isn't being crushed under the weight of the PC and Anno.

How about a cuddle sandwich of three, with Steele in the middle, lying on their sides on a soft bed and the fourth participant "accessing" Steele while lying on top of her?
My experiences with foursomes are limited.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I wanna see more goils with eyepatches. As far as I know, Hana's the only one who scratches that particular aesthetic itch for me right now. And Hana gets bonus points for being a Huskar.

Edit:
Just thought about the scorpion girl from the Steele Biomedical orgy and was wondering if there were any plans for a proper race of scorpionfolk? Any codex docs floating around in limbo? Closest thing I can think of are Couch's Axathil, which sound pretty rad.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Quality over quantity.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
This guy knows what's up. I will say that I prefer eyepatches like Rebuild!Asuka or Laura's to medical eyepatches personally.
Normal eyepatches are the coolest, but medical eyepatches can also be a good fit imo.

Here, have a tits related character:
It may not be much of an eyepatch per se, but this bust is awesome:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21747575/

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Care to share? My memory is failing me right now, aside being the gold myrs stripper, slut training Del, and Anno with Uveto puppies.

There's also that shower scene with Carrie and Cora. You have the option for a five-some there as well.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There's also that shower scene with Carrie and Cora. You have the option for a five-some there as well.

There's also the gal fuck meet, which is six if memory serves.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I wanna see more goils with eyepatches. As far as I know, Hana's the only one who scratches that particular aesthetic itch for me right now. And Hana gets bonus points for being a Huskar.

Attachments

• Lord Bragga (Adjatha).png
    Lord Bragga (Adjatha).png
    439.8 KB · Views: 47

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I keep seeing people talk about Dane and Steele being bros together, and I got an idea.

Picture this:

Dane and Steele go out drinking, and get hammered of course.

In their drunken stupor, they both find it a great Idea that they go on a panty raid like a couple of teenagers.

They go to the docks to find their target, little do they know they decide to raid Steele's own ship.

They're both havin' a great time giggling like a bunch of idiots in the dark when: *click* the lights flick on.

There stands a confused Anno, staring at the pair of drunken buffoons.

Steele and Dane fucking book it out of there (panties in hand, of course).

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh siliness getting soon over 9000 here. But I like that idea for Dane + Steele on drunk escapade ^^
Plus since Anno was meantioned why not include Syri if she aleady part of crew? xD

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Reactions: CloudStriker