What Content Would You Like Added?

Sanslord2

Dec 7, 2021
Not sure if its been discussed here before, but a robot tf would be very cool! Maybe something to do with Steele tech investing in Sabrae?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
It probably goes without saying that any "what would you like" would require dev/writing time.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I'd like to see more of the Azra quest, it feels like she hasn't been updated more since Tarkus.
Getting more scenes with that cheery shark lady would be a delight

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I'd like to see more of the Azra quest, it feels like she hasn't been updated more since Tarkus.
Getting more scenes with that cheery shark lady would be a delight
William has a [Give Blowjob] scene for her written that I assume will get coded at some point. It's really good if you're into that side of things with Azra! It's also got really good variations if you like the "Mom-Dom" with her.

I'd definitely like to see more of her and her expeditions in general.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
More sex option for Ben/Bess unit, such as missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowing or eating them out, 69, and fucking them with a strap-on.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I dont think that will happen, cuz of how Ben/bess was written it’s hard for writers to do more scenes, and the original writer left the team a long time ago

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
The ability to get multiple bored jumpers pregnant at once on Zheng Shi, that'd have some pretty interesting scenes too when they inevitably run into each other.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
More petplay scenes with anno and syri, not usually my thing but those were a lot of fun especially the anno leading steele ones. It's a bit of a shame you seem to lose syris at some point along her quest too...unless I'm just missing something.

More consensual petplay stuff like that would be nice.

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
after seeing a lot of the dialogue and writing I noticed that Steele never really has time to themselves here let me explain (I always do philanthropist Steele route) I go through helping others listing to their dialogue and letting them cry on my shoulder (I wouldn't have it any other way) but I've noticed Steele never does that themselves even with all the crap they go through they didn't even say they cried at victors funeral so having a scene where Steele breakdowns into tears once would be great especially if they start reminiscing in small recaps of your adventure which will be longer depending on what youve done (how many crew you have to small things with impact like embry or bizzy) for those crew members to help you like you did them (my opinion starting with anno or nova if your wearing her) tl:dr i wish there was more personal scenes for Steele (note i for some reason haven't done anything on/past the pirate planet even though ive played before the planet was done) and if with crew interaction only is on the emotional side

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
More petplay scenes with anno and syri, not usually my thing but those were a lot of fun especially the anno leading steele ones. It's a bit of a shame you seem to lose syris at some point along her quest too...unless I'm just missing something.

More consensual petplay stuff like that would be nice.
You can recruit Syri you know.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I know, but she loses her petplay stuff as I said, unless I'm missing something?

As far as I know those scenes are only part of her planetside "Bet yourself"

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

sothisisit

Jul 20, 2022
More actual dominant options. Most options either fall into playful leading, equal, but the majority of content seems to lean heavily towards submissive. Lacks balance and the Player stops feeling like they are in control or powerful outside a fight not too long into the game.

Reactions: Emerald

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
More actual dominant options. Most options either fall into playful leading, equal, but the majority of content seems to lean heavily towards submissive. Lacks balance and the Player stops feeling like they are in control or powerful outside a fight not too long into the game.
How do you get that impression? I mean maybe it's because I haven't been looking but there doesn't seem to be an overabundance of submissive content compared to dom content. unless You're playing a pure female with no dick or hardlight strap-on in which case yeah there is a severe lack of power bottoming content, I fully agree.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I personally thought it the other way around.. theres way more dominant options than submissive.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Negativo

Jan 7, 2020
the option to deal with shizuya more harshly.

and before i step on the overly sensitive toes of whosever OC it is, understand that the way the quest exists harms the game overall.

she is written to be irresponsible, trigger-happy, and generally have a total lack of respect for boundaries. For many players, experiencing her is pinnacle unpleasantness, but all steele can do is let them come aboard, not punish the one that grinds their crotch on you, and not react when the bitch who caused it all sticks something in your ass.

shizuya, if only temporarily, currently causes the game to go from being an rpg to a shitty click novel.

what options are there for expanding narrative possibilities?

1: prevent the scene from progressing at all by saying you'll fix it yourself, or pay to have it fixed, and deal with them no more.

2: disable all sexual content from the crew by reacting violently to the short one grinding her junk on you. Make it evident that their presence is unwelcome, and they interrupted your work.

3: report their attack to steele co and black list them as customers

4: report their attack to the law and have their bounty hunting licenses revoked, or make them sell their ship to afford the fine

I'm not saying you should get rid of the most hated character set, just that you need consistency. It's obvious these are someone's darlings, and the light handed responses we're left with turn the game into a slog that leaves most people feeling significantly worse for having experienced it with no cathartic means to respond.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
the option to deal with shizuya more harshly.

and before i step on the overly sensitive toes of whosever OC it is, understand that the way the quest exists harms the game overall.

she is written to be irresponsible, trigger-happy, and generally have a total lack of respect for boundaries. For many players, experiencing her is pinnacle unpleasantness, but all steele can do is let them come aboard, not punish the one that grinds their crotch on you, and not react when the bitch who caused it all sticks something in your ass.

shizuya, if only temporarily, currently causes the game to go from being an rpg to a shitty click novel.

what options are there for expanding narrative possibilities?

1: prevent the scene from progressing at all by saying you'll fix it yourself, or pay to have it fixed, and deal with them no more.

2: disable all sexual content from the crew by reacting violently to the short one grinding her junk on you. Make it evident that their presence is unwelcome, and they interrupted your work.

3: report their attack to steele co and black list them as customers

4: report their attack to the law and have their bounty hunting licenses revoked, or make them sell their ship to afford the fine

I'm not saying you should get rid of the most hated character set, just that you need consistency. It's obvious these are someone's darlings, and the light handed responses we're left with turn the game into a slog that leaves most people feeling significantly worse for having experienced it with no cathartic means to respond.
Or you could just ignore the distress signal when the game text points out how it looks suspiciously like a trap.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
or we could add content to make it more like an RPG, which is the purpose of this thread
Yup and if you want to bitch about content that is bad you go over to the gripes thread. Just sayin if you don't like the content you don't have to engage. The game does not force this interaction on you.

Negativo

Jan 7, 2020
Yup and if you want to bitch about content that is bad you go over to the gripes thread. Just sayin if you don't like the content you don't have to engage. The game does not force this interaction on you.
and if I want to say why I think it needs to be added, that means it's no longer content I would like to see? 9_9

You know, if you don't want the additional options, by your logic, you just wouldn't have to click those options. And if you didn't like the proposed additional content, you don't have to engage with the post.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
and if I want to say why I think it needs to be added, that means it's no longer content I would like to see? 9_9

You know, if you don't want the additional options, by your logic, you just wouldn't have to click those options. And if you didn't like the proposed additional content, you don't have to engage with the post.
what are you talking about? All the options you listed are various ways of getting rid of the content. Content you don't have to interact with in the first place, all for some sense of Catharsis. These additional options aren't to "expand narrative possibilities" so much as to close the narrative completely while giving a giant middle finger to it's characters. My 'logic' is why would they need to close off content you didn't need to interact with in first place. I don't see the point in making an addition to just have the player engage with the content, not engage with the content, or not engage with the content and tell it fuck off.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
It's not that it hasn't been discussed in the past, after all.
Look, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending that garbage content, I also think it's fucking terrible and have have much loathing for all of the majins shitty mary sue crew. That's why I avoid it myself and suggest others do so as well. As I said there is a thread for bitching and throwing complaints at the game if that's what you want to do. If you want to talk about them here how about instead of various ways of fucking them over we actually discuss how the content might be improved upon.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
My 'logic' is why would they need to close off content you didn't need to interact with in first place. I don't see the point in making an addition to just have the player engage with the content, not engage with the content, or not engage with the content and tell it fuck off.
The thing is, you can't see what it is and then say "fuck off", you have to say "fuck off" before you can ever see what it is you're walking into. Ignoring people who've played through before, it sucks for a first time player, because they may be curious about this thing, and by the time they find that it is very, very much not fit for them, they're already getting dicked down. Having a "fuck off" button mid-interaction would fix the issue.

I'm saying this despite the fact that I actually like Shizuya and her crew, and deliberately visit their ship and interact with them after the intro scene sometimes. There are clear and obvious issues, which should be handled with greater care.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I don't mind their crew but I certainly get being annoyed that an ostensibly friendly encounter takes your choices away to stick a giant dick in your ass lol the initial encounter is also just a series of text boxes with no input from the player it's not great for an RPG.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Shizuya also has possibly the best Melee Weapon in the game. While it doesn't have the highest base damage, Stun Chance + Bonus Hit Rate is incredible.

To bring it back around, how about some decent new melee weapons? Stun Chance is a much better property than Stagger and Trip. Stunned enemies lose 2 turns (this one and the next), can't evade attacks and are vulnerable to Aimed Shot/Sneak Attack. Tripped enemies lose one turn and can still evade, if the first attack tripped them, and I don't think the -50% Evasion vs Melee actually applies. Or at least, the 2nd attack doesn't seem to do any more damage, if it even hits. Stagger just reduces some stats. Stun, Trip and Stagger all use the same test, so if you can land one, you can land the others.

Or better Ranged Stat Sticks. Currently, Ranged focused Steeles have better options for the Melee slot, like Trick Bracer or Rouser. Melee have what, the Warden Shield from all the way back on Tarkus? They used to be able to use the FZR, but the Deep Freeze nerfs made it more useful for Ranged primary.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavocHive55