What Content Would You Like Added?

AndWhy

Mar 18, 2020
Would like to see siegwulfe expanded: PC being able to dominate her, maybe getting the chastity belt from inessa to edge on sieg. If PC gets dominated and wearing HL-underwear, sieg might control them using her emp?
Racing track on uveto: If PC is taur you can ask to participate, but it never goes anywhere.
Vava groom on uveto could use some love.
HL-thong equivalent for upper body underwear: bra with built-in vibrator or milking?
Slim-slime-suit, or something to prevent PC from always going full out tsar bomba tit size with ass cheeks with enough gravitational pull to rival VY Canis Majoris... or something.
A tattoo/piercing parlor could be cool.

Reactions: Maomao

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
This might be a coding nightmare, I don't know, but I can't get the image out of my head for a Neapolitan milk type, particularly for triple-breasted/3+ breast rowed characters. Chocolate is in the game, and Vanilla and Strawberry are coded (just not accessible outside of TiTSEd), so maybe it could randomize which of the three is used?

Yessibella

Mar 23, 2020
I would love for the PC to be able to use the milking room in the Tavros Nursery!

Reactions: Maomao

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
This only occured to me rather recently, somehow, but it would be nice if when you intentionally lose a battle, the game would recognise that you aren't technically being defeated. While I like sub scenes and even rape ones that aren't too degrading, just a little change like removing things such as "You can't find the strength to fight anymore" would be nice.

I imagine this would be quite time consuming, seeing how many enemies there are, unfortunately.

Maybe in a couple months I'll take the time to do the writing revisions myself, and try to see if anyone would be willing to poke the coding for me.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Snowy Milodans are usually tribal, while orange Milodans are usually uplifted. Mods, probably

oh ok, wish you could encounter them in the game outside the event

also what do you mean by uplifted? Like they live in a house?

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting for Naleen Kittens.

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
I'd like to second a request from a few pages back: I'd love to have our legally-a-weapon Salamander waifu Brandt as a crew member; not only would she be a perfect fit, but she clearly needs some stability in her life (and probably some major distance from a sex-slave prison), and what could be more stable than Captain Steele?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd like to second a request from a few pages back: I'd love to have our legally-a-weapon Salamander waifu Brandt as a crew member; not only would she be a perfect fit, but she clearly needs some stability in her life (and probably some major distance from a sex-slave prison), and what could be more stable than Captain Steele?

I didn’t know she’s a salamander, I thought she’s half ovir?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
the Ovir are pretty much salamanders

Ovir are scalies with hair and boobs, especially the males. Savin 'manders have scales on their lower arms, lower legs and tails. And reptile ears.

Comproser

Mar 25, 2020
The Dzaan cum addiction is pretty hot. It would be cool if Nevrie was expanded;

1) Quest to unlock Dzaan transformation, or at least the addictive cum
2) After blowing her for the discount but not buying anything, an option to drop the pretense, and just suck her
3) Just generally more sex with her, I like her character for some reason
4) If you blow her enough in a day, she could drop a hint that she might "forget" to take her blockers the next day, with the option to respond if that sounds hot or not.
If you respond it's not hot and go back - she has forgone blockers, and warns you, with the option to drink or avoid.
If you respond it sounds hot and go back, she has forgone blockers, but won't warn you about it.
5) Expansion from being addicted, including a bad end

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
The Dzaan cum addiction is pretty hot. It would be cool if Nevrie was expanded;

1) Quest to unlock Dzaan transformation, or at least the addictive cum
2) After blowing her for the discount but not buying anything, an option to drop the pretense, and just suck her
3) Just generally more sex with her, I like her character for some reason
4) If you blow her enough in a day, she could drop a hint that she might "forget" to take her blockers the next day, with the option to respond if that sounds hot or not.
If you respond it's not hot and go back - she has forgone blockers, and warns you, with the option to drink or avoid.
If you respond it sounds hot and go back, she has forgone blockers, but won't warn you about it.
5) Expansion from being addicted, including a bad end
the addictive cum transformation may not be such a good idea as it'd either involve a lot of coding to account for multiple characters' addiction levels or it just wouldn't be a factor for most of the game's roster (same thing that happened with the red myr venom, but more lore-breaking).
Normally I wouldn't mind a Nevrie xpac, but seeing as all but one of the Dzaan we directly interact with are alphas and the beta is a one-time encounter, I'd rather have more beta Dzaan. (and the content you described is pretty much just Luca's)

Comproser

Mar 25, 2020
the addictive cum transformation may not be such a good idea as it'd either involve a lot of coding to account for multiple characters' addiction levels or it just wouldn't be a factor for most of the game's roster (same thing that happened with the red myr venom, but more lore-breaking).
Normally I wouldn't mind a Nevrie xpac, but seeing as all but one of the Dzaan we directly interact with are alphas and the beta is a one-time encounter, I'd rather have more beta Dzaan. (and the content you described is pretty much just Luca's)

So, that's a pretty fair statement

Cum Addiction - actually completely bypassed my mind, but yeah that sounds like something that's happening only if Fenoxo has already planned to. Perhaps in a future pass, the code for the Venom can be udpated, and refactored to include the Dzaan.

Nevrie - the similarity to Luca is a good point - the driving force behind the post was the intentional dropping of the blockers, really doesn't need to be much more than that. The Alpha Dzaan are still more interesting to me, but they're one of my favourite races and sub races. I see why other people would prefer more Beta Dzaan content.

Reactions: rafabud

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, but its New Texas, a place so obsessed with fucking that there's contraceptives in the water.

Most, if not all, of the citizens don't care if you're banging someone else on another planet, because they're doing the same on that one. Is it nice that Steele can have Brandy as a girlfriend? Hell yeah! Steele's the first person to interact with her as a person and tried to talk to her. She's always going to have Steele in that special place in her heart. But its no nevermind that you don't enter a relationship with her. That in itself is good thing, because Steele isn't messing around with her or her heart.

cwal

Apr 17, 2019
I'd really appreciate the ability to change the text and background color. No matter how large the text is, reading white on top of blue is just difficult, especially compared to how easy it is to read CoC's default of black text on a light background.

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
I'd really appreciate the ability to change the text and background color. No matter how large the text is, reading white on top of blue is just difficult, especially compared to how easy it is to read CoC's default of black text on a light background.

Huh, I've never had that issue. Are your device's color settings correct?

cwal

Apr 17, 2019
Huh, I've never had that issue. Are your device's color settings correct?
I've tried a few different settings on my S10, but to be honest I've always had issues keeping light-color text in focus at all. I've got a vision disability, mostly effects reading things at distance but it also just fucks up my ability to focus certain kinds of text. I wish I could DIY mod the UI for myself, but I'm a crap hand at modern programming. I feel kind of silly bringing it up here at all, realizing it's likely not an issue for anyone else, but I've seen positive responses to people with vision disabilities before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Might try playing the game with a negative filter as my next attempt at a fix, so it's black on orange, but it'll definitely make the npc images look weird.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA