What Content Would You Like Added?

Iii

Dec 23, 2018
Could we get bad ends for milodan futazons, aswell as a dungeon on Uveto that revolves around dealing with the JoyCo spill? Steele could decide whether or not to clean it up, or perhaps even make it worse, letting more of the stuff out, causing more mutation and aggression from the futazons, perhaps causing them to leave for different planets once they become a dominating presence on the planet?

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
I've tried a few different settings on my S10, but to be honest I've always had issues keeping light-color text in focus at all. I've got a vision disability, mostly effects reading things at distance but it also just fucks up my ability to focus certain kinds of text. I wish I could DIY mod the UI for myself, but I'm a crap hand at modern programming. I feel kind of silly bringing it up here at all, realizing it's likely not an issue for anyone else, but I've seen positive responses to people with vision disabilities before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Might try playing the game with a negative filter as my next attempt at a fix, so it's black on orange, but it'll definitely make the npc images look weird.

I mean, theres no harm in asking. I can't imagine you're actually the only one who has this issue.
You don't have cwal's eyes.

Eyes don't have theme settings; web/OS pages/windows can and often do. I think that's what cwal is wishing for.

On PC monitors(and TVs), you can manually change the color(and contrast) settings, meaning he would be able to change the contrast of colors to best suit his vision. A theme changer in TiTS itself would be neat, yes, but I'm just suggesting a solution in the meantime - you can't rely on the developers to cater to your every whim as soon as you say it.

Could we get bad ends for milodan futazons, aswell as a dungeon on Uveto that revolves around dealing with the JoyCo spill? Steele could decide whether or not to clean it up, or perhaps even make it worse, letting more of the stuff out, causing more mutation and aggression from the futazons, perhaps causing them to leave for different planets once they become a dominating presence on the planet?
What "spill" are you referring to?

Iii

Dec 23, 2018
I mean, theres no harm in asking. I can't imagine you're actually the only one who has this issue.

On PC monitors(and TVs), you can manually change the color(and contrast) settings, meaning he would be able to change the contrast of colors to best suit his vision. A theme changer in TiTS itself would be neat, yes, but I'm just suggesting a solution in the meantime - you can't rely on the developers to cater to your every whim as soon as you say it.

What "spill" are you referring to?
The unnamed joyco chem spill on Uveto that caused the futazons to come in to existence.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
okay I have some more thoughts:
I'd love to see more Zo'Dee, she's cute and she says maybe she wants to see us become all gooey and slutty, and also that maybe next time she'll make us do more than just suck her off to get her reward, and good god do I want to see the results of that with my full goo PC.
I would also love more content with my Taivra, I wanna do things with my wife. Idk what content, but anything more I can do with her would make me happy, I love her.
I know it's intended (at least I assume so) but I'm definitely looking forward to Teyaal (after beating her down 3 times with the Sidewinder) being implemented, and maybe as well as being able to fuck her being able to work with her to trick out the Sidewinder more, or something.
Anything expanding Lorelei or Olympia would make me happy, I really like them both, though I'm unsure what further could be done for them. Some time in the future working on a job or something for/with Lorelei would be awesome if that's a possibility.
Seconding that holy shit it would be amazing to be able to help Hélla Brandt get away from Gastigoth (which she seems to disagree with) and especially to have her join my crew.
Kazra and Lorre would be awesome to have more with, they seem pretty interesting so I'd love to talk to them and maybe be able to have sex with them.
I think that's everything i have in mind right now, I just love a lot of the girls in this game and would love to see/do more with them.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Agree Zo'Dee coud use some more content. When I first saw her in Mhenga I thought she was gonna be like a recurring character, having an event on each planet (seeing she is also a rusher). The fact that she appears again on Tarkus made me belive even more in my initial idea, but then, she vanished.

adev

Apr 27, 2017
I've got a vision disability, mostly effects reading things at distance but it also just fucks up my ability to focus certain kinds of text.

Does this only affect reading (larger amounts of) text or does this affect things like the graphical buttons / map icons too?

Having the color of all the different ui elements configurable is probably not going to happen, but an optional 'light' color scheme should be doable - I experimented with switching the text color to black, replacing light blue elements (text bg) with white and the dark blue/purple elements with lighter variants to improve text contrast.
Even though I tried to keep it close to the current scheme it takes some getting used to it. But it probably beats a negative filter by a mile...

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
Agree Zo'Dee coud use some more content. When I first saw her in Mhenga I thought she was gonna be like a recurring character, having an event on each planet (seeing she is also a rusher). The fact that she appears again on Tarkus made me belive even more in my initial idea, but then, she vanished.
Where does she show up on Tarkus?

TheShepard256

Where does she show up on Tarkus?
I don't know if it's on Tarkus or just random, but after Mhenga she appeared on Tarkus and asked me to help her squeeze some eggs before giving me some GaloMax. It's just a random encounter like an enemy one in one of the wildness tiles.
She shows up randomly on Mhen'ga (middle/deep jungle), Tarkus (rust coast/ridges) or Myrellion (No Myr's Land/deep caves) if you haven't encountered her before; her second encounter is randomly on Tarkus or Myrellion (same possible locations). She also appears in the loss to Doctor Po Bad End, so Fenoxo (who wrote that scene) definitely hasn't forgotten about her.

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Probably been said before, but I'd love to see a Treatment interaction with Ausar/Huskar characters to produce the "Hellhound" outcomes we see with Ciaran and Alt. Syri. As for logistics on how to do that, hell if I know. I'd think some means of piggybacking specific TFs onto the Bull or Amazon options would work, but I'm no coder.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
I kinda dislike using this thread for my ideas since there's not really a dedicated 'throw things at a wall' thread. It feels like it's not the right place for it, to me. I dunno.

Anyway, the potential crew list keeps expanding. Since I like to keep my ideas unreasonably complex, I'm wondering if ships are gonna get so big that you'll actually have rooms you have to move to like in like Shizuya, Saendra, and Kiro's ships do. If that were the case I'd enjoy it if while walking down the halls you might run into other crew members doing the same or just horny and deciding they want a piece of you. Make them more proactive in wanting to fuck you besides when you have them set to go to bed with you or Reaha jumping you when she's still on her patches.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love if the Amara/Shade scene became repeatable through Shade's menu, even if only occasionally (every so-and-so days? randomly she'll offer when you open the sex tab? she'll send you another email?) or something. One of my favorite scenes in the game so being able to do it again would be awesome. Would require a little rewriting to cover the fact that Amara would at least recognize you, but some of the getting along stuff could be explained away with Shade knowing the two of you aren't still best friends. Idk, i just... really would love to keep having access to that scene.

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
I'd like it if we could recruit Demon-Syri instead of leaving her in the Fuck Dimension or wandering our universe. Think of the fun she and Anno would have talking about interdimensional relativity and quantum physics (and not fucking, as that would technically be incest). And imagine what would happen if Demon-Syri and Native-Syri met each other. Imagine if they played the game we played with her back on Mhen'ga...and then fucking. I'm pretty sure screwing yourself doesn't count as incest...maybe? Eh, worst come to worst, they could both just play with you. :3

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
Wrong. Savin said it’s okay and they were only changed because Fen got scared and didn’t know the extent of the ban.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
well on kiros wiki it said that she and kally were changed to step sisters, but I never saw the changes, the game regarded them as sisters still
It says they're step-sisters in the introduction in game but very little if any other language appears to be changed.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Since you are talking about this kinda stuff right now, Tetra & Mica are still, in some scenes, mentioned as incestuous twins.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Uuuh... yeah there is? Read it yesterday, it was hot, it's not in their first meeting but later at the bar, i forget which option but one of the three.

They mean people who work for patreon, not patrons.

shit, I got it confused with the twins on tarvos

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She's cool with Kiro.

Also, she's still kinda paranoid.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Something small i'd like to see, a relationships panel. Just something simple, who i've fucked, who has fucked me, probably compiled into categories of 'acquaintances', 'friends', 'lovers/fuckbuddies' and 'girl/boyfriends', maybe even unique categories like Ramis being a 'bang sister' to my Steele, she won't fuck me, but she'll fuck sissy boys with me with us high fiving duing it. After banging so many people and going through so many relationship developments, it's hard to remember them all, i think i have like 10 girlfriends at this point but i'm unsure exactly.

Completely separate idea, i'd love a mechanic where you can send lewds to partners, no actual art mind, just written, with options of what to send. I envision sending Kaede a dick pic and her seeing it whilst bored trucking a load. Sending Anno a wet pussy pic and having her dash to my room ready for some 'treats'. Sending Kiro an ass pic captioned 'there's a distinct lack of your cock in my ass :(' and if she's a crew member having her dash to you with a 2 foot tent in her dress. Of course, like a hundred more than that but if the idea was even implemented it'd quickly spiral out to a huge workload and so i don't suggest is as more than a handful of funny scenes.

The recent cockpit scene was glorious, half scratches my itch for a ship mess/tavros group orgy.

One really minor thing, it always saddens me to read Paige mostly keeps to her room when looking at the crew interaction board. Why she do that?
Encounters section of the codex?

VoreDrake

Apr 6, 2020
Earth. Unfortunately.
I think a lot more can be done with Anno. Three immediate things come to mind.
  • I would like, as a character, to be able to marry her. There is a dream sequence about it, so why not make it an event? We can marry Queen Taivra, and she is pretty much a minor character, so why not Anno, a major character?
  • She should have more transformation options.
  • I think it would be in her character, to lock her in a pet play mode. She could have a completely different interaction menu, scenes, and function on the ship. Who knows, maybe even add a 'pets menu' to the crew roster.
I would also like to see more of the Queen of the Deep, she has a lot of potential, along with the implementation of Hand So in the players ship.