What Content Would You Like Added?

Maritimus

Jan 7, 2019
Not to steamroll the Kiro chat, but on the topic of dream content—I'd really love to see more of Aurora! Not in the sexable sense, she's a kid, but I want to find her species or otherwise help her out. It seems like there's maybe something slated for her anyway, but it can't hurt to show enthusiasm!

LionManatic

Jan 11, 2019
I would love to have more species or sub species to TF into. Such as with feline: Lion, tiger, cheetah, leopard, panther, and others (with the appropriate features on the said sub species like a lion mane, or cheetah/leopard/ tiger spot and stripes, maybe even the ability of having a certain % of a quieter foot step) with canine: wolf, coyote, Great Dane, German Shepard, Doberman, and others, with equine: zebra, donkey, and others. And of course other animals like rhino, elephant, bull, hyena, many more.

Each could have their own item to change into theses sub species, or something could be triggered to be turned into one of them.

Maritimus

Jan 7, 2019
I would love to have more species or sub species to TF into. Such as with feline: Lion, tiger, cheetah, leopard, panther, and others (with the appropriate features on the said sub species like a lion mane, or cheetah/leopard/ tiger spot and stripes, maybe even the ability of having a certain % of a quieter foot step) with canine: wolf, coyote, Great Dane, German Shepard, Doberman, and others, with equine: zebra, donkey, and others. And of course other animals like rhino, elephant, bull, hyena, many more.

Each could have their own item to change into theses sub species, or something could be triggered to be turned into one of them.

Dunno bout the others, but there's happily a wolf tf already! It's Lupinol, available on Uveto from Doctor Lessau, after talking to Walt in the Freezer about himself and his boss. He's actove around 20:00-1:00 (estimate). If you're looking for a different shade of wolf than the tf offers, it's easy enough to change fur color.

It's easy enough to approximate a panther, I think, at least; take catnip and make your fur black. Coyotes are pretty close between foxes and wolves, so maybe you could mix those?

EDIT: I forgot, it is entirely possible to give yourself stripes/spots. First get yourself some fur, then use Pickmentation, also from Doctor Lessau. It doesn't really specify whether theyre on your bare skin or fur, but the implication is that it's visible on your fur layer. I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it's a firm step in the right direction!

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Whilst furry culture is a thing on the TiTSverse, outright furry races aren't (at least judging by what I know).

LurkingNinja

Jan 10, 2019
A simple shop run by Vahn (Asuar in Tavros hanger) selling storage upgrades for your ship would be nice way of getting around the 10 item limit without going too in depth on the space ships

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Male gold I believe in the strip club

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
They're supposed to be a rare thing, only existing because they're used to fertilize the females/queens. So it's understandable that there wouldn't be many characters filling in those shoes. I would like to see a red one though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Dally, male gold myr stripper. He's referred to M.Stripper, if I remember correctly, he's the day entertainment.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
They're supposed to be a rare thing, only existing because they're used to fertilize the females/queens. So it's understandable that there wouldn't be many characters filling in those shoes. I would like to see a red one though.

I’d like to see a red male as well, though I think a red queen needs to exist

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Someone that is in charge of the red, my point was that a red male could get put in the game, and I don’t remember the codex on the reds

Voidd

Jan 11, 2019
One big thing i'd like (though I appreciate it may be hard to implement) would be a character model that updates with the changes & modifications presented in-game.

Not sure if anyone else has played games with this in, but it adds real flavour and a stronger ability to empathise with your character.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The reds have evolved without the need for hyper fertile queens due to between 30 and 40 percent of their females being fertile vs the minuscule amounts of the golds.

I do however imagine a red queen being possible by having Steele be part of a genome experiment, headed by the good doctor of course, to bolster the ranks of the reds. A small amount of gold dna for that sweet abdomen and uber lactation, mixed with a primarily red genome and a high likelihood of being fertile, to produce the first red queen. One that instead of simply lactating honey/nectar, lactates a hyper concentrated sweetened version of the addictive chemicals in red myr venom, resulting in any and all offspring/lovers being instantly loyal for the rest of their lives and an overthrowing of the current societal structure of the reds in favor of a hyper militaristic structure. Which soon takes over the entire planet and becomes space worthy due to their everlasting loyalty and unprecedented teamwork and begins to take over systems one by one until a large section of the galaxy is threatened by the ever-expanding insectoid, world-enslaving, red wave fueled by an unstoppable egg factory located in ground-zero, Hive.

Formerly known as Myrellion, its queen spawns a princess and a drone with each world taken over, producing another queen to power the machine of war. Now the galaxy is in turmoil. All because someone wanted a queen specimen of an insectoid species with a pension for conquer and chemical enslavement.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
One big thing i'd like (though I appreciate it may be hard to implement) would be an character model that updates with the changes & modifications presented in-game.

Not sure if anyone else has played games with this in, but it adds real flavour and a stronger ability to empathise with your character.

It’s been asked a few times, the amount of work that would take, it’s impossible, though it is a good idea, but I understand why it won’t never be made

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The reds have evolved without the need for hyper fertile queens due to between 30 and 40 percent of their females being fertile vs the minuscule amounts of the golds.

I do however imagine a red queen being possible by having Steele be part of a genome experiment, headed by the good doctor of course, to bolster the ranks of the reds. A small amount of gold dna for that sweet abdomen and uber lactation, mixed with a primarily red genome and a high likelihood of being fertile, to produce the first red queen. One that instead of simply lactating honey/nectar, lactates a hyper concentrated sweetened version of the addictive chemicals in red myr venom, resulting in any and all offspring/lovers being instantly loyal for the rest of their lives and an overthrowing of the current societal structure of the reds in favor of a hyper militaristic structure. Which soon takes over the entire planet and becomes space worthy due to their everlasting loyalty and unprecedented teamwork and begins to take over systems one by one until a large section of the galaxy is threatened by the ever-expanding insectoid, world-enslaving, red wave fueled by an unstoppable egg factory located in ground-zero, Hive.

Formerly known as Myrellion, its queen spawns a princess and a drone with each world taken over, producing another queen to power the machine of war. Now the galaxy is in turmoil. All because someone wanted a queen specimen of an insectoid species with a pension for conquer and chemical enslavement.

Not a breeding queen, but maybe a ruler that’s the strongest would lead the reds, or something like that

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Not a breeding queen, but maybe a ruler that’s the strongest would lead the reds, or something like that
Then you are talking about their militaristic hierarchy of which a group of generals are at the top. Think of it like a high council thing. A bunch of highly ranked individuals making decisions. From what I understand, they got to that position through conquest and winning skirmishes. Sort of like a meritocracy if I'm using the term correctly.

A single ruler just isn't in their culture.

Voidd

Jan 11, 2019
It’s been asked a few times, the amount of work that would take, it’s impossible, though it is a good idea, but I understand why it won’t never be made
Perhaps you're right. It is a huge game after all with a fuckload of possible character changes. No doubt it would be a massive undertaking. Though I have noticed recently a fair few other games in this *genre* doing something similar to the suggestion, venture seas being a good example, though not sure what program/software they use to do it.

Would certainly be amazing, but I wont get my hopes up.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Then you are talking about their militaristic hierarchy of which a group of generals are at the top. Think of it like a high council thing. A bunch of highly ranked individuals making decisions. From what I understand, they got to that position through conquest and winning skirmishes. Sort of like a meritocracy if I'm using the term correctly.

A single ruler just isn't in their culture.

I guess but they would be only one not multiple, and that they wouldn’t be hostile to other species, they would focus on building their society up, and I’d imagine a red would change the whole thing where they don’t have one ruler

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Perhaps you're right. It is a huge game after all with a fuckload of possible character changes. No doubt it would be a massive undertaking. Though I have noticed recently a fair few other games in this *genre* doing something similar to the suggestion, venture seas being a good example, though not sure what program/software they use to do it.

Would certainly be amazing, but I wont get my hopes up.

Lol fen and co would need double the man power than they already have, because these guys have life’s as well, they’d have to make a specific schedule, for example, a team would work during the first part of the day, and the second team, during the second part of the day, and there’s just not enough man power

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
it would be cool if someone did animated shorts for tits
Here. Make sure you are flash capable and enabled.
https://e621.net/post/index/1/silestaur

While not specifically for TiTS, most are about events in the game and/or uses it as a base for the inspiration. I doubt anything like animations or sound will actually make it into the game though.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Oh well, some soul will stumble across the link and then their day will be made if they haven't seen them before.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I appreciate it though, are they voiced? Also I though you were showing me a site where to animate