What Content Would You Like Added?

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Fun fact, that's been there for a long time. Dude didn't add it to the game. Not sure why he's claiming he did, unless the joke is translating over the internet.
Ok, thanks for letting me know, im also not sure why someone would lie about something so insignificant.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, thanks for letting me know, im also not sure why someone would lie about something so insignificant.
That's the internet for you lol

Rerem115

Feb 10, 2018
This seems a bit petty as I think about it, but I'd appreciate a mid-late ranged weapon with a stun chance. Melee users are guaranteed to get the chance to pick from either the Custom Shock Gear, the Rat Baton, or Chaurmine's Hammer, but if you're looking for ranged weapons, there's only the Shock Bow (and technically the Heavy Slut Ray, but that's lust damage). That's pretty much the only reason I prefer melee over ranged; free stuns are just so juicy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
This seems a bit petty as I think about it, but I'd appreciate a mid-late ranged weapon with a stun chance. Melee users are guaranteed to get the chance to pick from either the Custom Shock Gear, the Rat Baton, or Chaurmine's Hammer, but if you're looking for ranged weapons, there's only the Shock Bow (and technically the Heavy Slut Ray, but that's lust damage). That's pretty much the only reason I prefer melee over ranged; free stuns are just so juicy.
Easy to write or commission something like that.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
I think this idea was brought up fairly recently but I'd love it if there was a sidequest to de-bimboify Mitzi. I'm not exactly partial to the whole bimbo fetish and I just feel bad about her being stuck like that, so it'd be nice if that were an option.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I think this idea was brought up fairly recently but I'd love it if there was a sidequest to de-bimboify Mitzi. I'm not exactly partial to the whole bimbo fetish and I just feel bad about her being stuck like that, so it'd be nice if that were an option.

This come up a lot, but it isn't going to happen unless someone commissions it. De-bimbofying isn't a fetish anybody on the writing team has.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
SuperFanBuildsFeatured-322x268.jpg
"Okay cool, you de-bimbofy Mitizi. Then what? She does the same exact shit she did before?"

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay cool, you de-bimbofy Mitizi. Then what? She does the same exact shit she did before?

Quite. You'd have to completely rewrite everything about her, and there's substantially more to her than CoC's Sophie, the only NPC I can think of you can de-bimbofy. So aside from not ticking anyone's boxes it's a huge piece of work, which is why (probably) it will never happen.

Reactions: Zavos

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Sad that mitzi is gonna be a bimbo forever till some throws a ton of sheckles to com a de bimboizer and then on top of that com normal actions for her to do around the ship, hell if there's gonna be no bother changing her unless someone else writes it or coms it why not just remove her as a companion for the ship? She's nothing but a freeloader and a GOBLIN like Savin said right.

Personally I wish to have what someone else mentioned a gun rack or something for your weapons or just a weapons locker.

I just thought isn't there a beginning where you start with more money than skill points or something? How come that beginning can't give you a better ship too instead of the flying winneabego would give the feeling you're starting off richer than the other classes.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I just thought isn't there a beginning where you start with more money than skill points or something? How come that beginning can't give you a better ship too instead of the flying winneabego would give the feeling you're starting off richer than the other classes.
The Pampered upbringing doubles your starting money (1000) at the cost of willpower. 1000 really isn't that much.

As for a bigger ship, Victor Steele explicitly wants his heir to work their way up from something roughly approximating nothing (aside from the Nursery Deck, an entire Hangar for whatever ships you end up acquiring, food and fueling* costs), to ensure they have what it takes to run Steele Tech. It would also diminish the sense of progression when you get bigger, better ships, and also, it would have required the ship code to already be in.

*Seriously, think about how valuable the chunks of Savicite you find are, and then realize that's used as starship fuel. And the 30 you find for Mrs. Reasner are essentially you just amusing yourself, since they aren't actually enough to fuel her ship. She apparently needed over 400 Tons.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
The Pampered upbringing doubles your starting money (1000) at the cost of willpower. 1000 really isn't that much.

As for a bigger ship, Victor Steele explicitly wants his heir to work their way up from something roughly approximating nothing (aside from the Nursery Deck, an entire Hangar for whatever ships you end up acquiring, food and fueling* costs), to ensure they have what it takes to run Steele Tech. It would also diminish the sense of progression when you get bigger, better ships, and also, it would have required the ship code to already be in

Aww shit I keep forgetting that this game only has the one ship. Maybe instead maybe like a storage upgrade on the ship or something idk? Gives more room for people to pile their stuff.

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Aww shit I keep forgetting that this game only has the one ship. Maybe instead maybe like a storage upgrade on the ship or something idk? Gives more room for people to pile their stuff.
I feel like that just falls within all the other planned ship upgrades. Though I am hoping for more storage as well so I can store all my extra junk, especially accessories, clothing, weapons, etc.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
I like a bigger ship (namely the one being built in Zheng Shi as it's already there) and some expansions to established characters. First would be Beatrice, when she's ready, then a way to get Kiro preggers and possibly recruited.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Savin is one of Kiros creators so it's possible it's just a no.

Personally I'd just rather have the ship make more sense really because for some reason you can have like 7 or 8 crew but you can't hold too many items in storage?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The unlimited crew thing is because there's only one ship. I'm pretty sure that they'll add a crew limit based on ship size once we can actually get the Sidewinder.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I second the lions mane or maybe just a lion tf in general I know I'd tf one of my steele into a lion morph if it ever got added

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It's named Regal Mane, and the description is pretty generic. Probably so you can imagine it however you like. I could see it being granted by a leonine TF, though.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Savin is one of Kiros creators so it's possible it's just a no.

ive read that theres a kiro recruitement planned in the future, it has to do with the new amara content, though dont remember who said it

Personally I'd just rather have the ship make more sense really because for some reason you can have like 7 or 8 crew but you can't hold too many items in storage?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Lion Tf, in reality it should be a Kalabast TF due to how Cruff is described and how he looks.
Of course, it might then be male-only, since only the males look like that. There are other differences too. A knotted penis for example.

it would be cool to be able to mix tfs like being a kitty cow like cass
You can? You can't mix-and-match into a single transformative, but with careful ordering and copious save scumming, you can get pretty much any combination of available features.
Cass is actually pretty easy. You would probably use Treatment (Cow Horns) + Catnip (Ears/Tail) + Nepeta (for 2nd tail if desired). You could substitute Bovinium for the horns if you don't want the Treatment.

One NPC you can't emulate is Dane. Steele can grow 6 wings (Dove Balm), 6 legs (Leitha Charm) and 9 (Foxfire/Frostfire) or 10 tails (Tentacool), but Steele will never get 4 arms. The prehensile penis is doable with Tentacool, but I know of no way to get the multi-knot feature. Come to think of it, Dr. Lessau would probably love to study Dr. Lash's six arms.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Interesting, what's the reason if you dont mind me asking?
It either doesn't suit the character because she's a battle pirate and pregnancy is a little bit too much work when you got other things to write. Savins got this and COC 2 to write.

Does a alien made mostly of energy count as a ghost or spirit? Like an alien that can assume into a gas to a solid form?

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
It either doesn't suit the character because she's a battle pirate and pregnancy is a little bit too much work when you got other things to write. Savins got this and COC 2 to write.

Does a alien made mostly of energy count as a ghost or spirit? Like an alien that can assume into a gas to a solid form?

Why would it count as spirit? An energy/gas being is still a life form with just a different, non-solid base.

Reactions: Damiekinz