What Content Would You Like Added?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Important decisions are made by people who actually devote their time into writing stuff. However, i'm disgusted by the sheer number of female-only or female and female-with-dick races we have. Gryvain gets a special exception out of respect to Gedan, the others i'm going to go ahead and exhibit a strong negative bias towards.
I don't bear any ill will towards them, I just think there should be more species with regular males, either entirely or just the typical binary. There's only 1 species that's entirely male that I know of, that being the Kalabast, and they get by the way I'd expect them to, by breeding with females of different species. I don't ever want true M-preg, but maybe something with egging could certainly work. I had an idea and I don't know if I'll ever get around to it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
You can fight Maike? Every time I run into them, I automatically get a Bad End.
You can, but you have the cheese the Hell out of Willpower and Evade.
I've not encountered this problem. Unless it was put in after I beat her, then you might just be underpowered.
I don't bear any ill will towards them, I just think there should be more species with regular males, either entirely or just the typical binary. There's only 1 species that's entirely male that I know of, that being the Kalabast, and they get by the way I'd expect them to, by breeding with females of different species. I don't ever want true M-preg, but maybe something with egging could certainly work. I had an idea and I don't know if I'll ever get around to it.
Semith's scorpion species does M-preg to survive.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
What we need is Jurassic Park planet. Giant monsters and dinosaurs fucking everywhere, both figuretivly and literally. Just drop onto the surface with power armor and start fucking everything... Up.

Wasn't this the lore for the Lethian homeworld? That they were prey animals that evolved on a world of Kaiju battles?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Wasn't this the lore for the Lethian homeworld? That they were prey animals that evolved on a world of Kaiju battles?
That'd be cool. I hope they're not all Dinotaurs though.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Well i was thinking of the lines of DR. Badger's be Hero. Instead of becoming a bimbo why not a hulking brute? The item name "Swole-Aid."

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Well i was thinking of the lines of DR. Badger's be Hero. Instead of becoming a bimbo why not a hulking brute? The item name "Swole-Aid."
You could always write it or commission it. The treatment already does the muscle thing just.. with side effects.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm I'd like something along the lines of furnishing the ship with items you can read in the descript or like a little trophy shelf for all the battles my Steele has went through.

Maybe scars from battles too.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm gonna write this here so I don't forget:

-Gro+ equivalent for TiTS.
-Synthpussy, the synthcock female variant.
-Pussy designer.
How would one insert the synthpuss into their body? The only reason the synthcock works as a concept is because it's a sheath or it can be pressed against a bare groin

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
How would one insert the synthpuss into their body? The only reason the synthcock works as a concept is because it's a sheath or it can be pressed against a bare groin

You can press the pussy against your bare groin too. The synthcock is not just the shaft, it also produces the whole male reproductive system, which includes the prostate, seminal vesicles, all the muscles, etc. So, it's not so far-fetched.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You can press the pussy against your bare groin too. The synthcock is not just the shaft, it also produces the whole male reproductive system, which includes the prostate, seminal vesicles, all the muscles, etc. So, it's not so far-fetched.
It would require a disc or something similar that you press flat to your groin to let it meld

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
It would require a disc or something similar that you press flat to your groin to let it meld
It could perhaps be more blatantly wearable, with straps? Considering characters that get the synthsheath waggle it around playfully before you pop the truth to them, I could see similar scenes expressing how they parade the strange underwear for you (or you do it yourself) before you realize what happens.

There could even be two variants, one that turns the PC into a (male)herm and one with a pouch for the cock on the inside that removes said dick and leaves only a pussy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Hmm how about a cock gina? Like a synthic puss that can go outwards and become a cock or a syn-Gina that can produce a hardlight cock without the need of hardlight underwear.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm wondering is there a deer tf in the works I know there's a taur tf but I want a anthro one

And I really want more fox based npc I'd love to see one based on a arctic fox x3 and maybe a male or trap one

More pure male crew members

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
There is a deer tf in game I think on Canada station I believe.

And yeah more guys in game would be nice, and not just for enemies just guys to talk to or just do stuff for, even tho I know a good lot of people want that gay content.

Reactions: ThasV

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
There is a deer tf in game I think on Canada station I believe.

And yeah more guys in game would be nice, and not just for enemies just guys to talk to or just do stuff for, even tho I know a good lot of people want that gay content.
I'm trying but I'm only one man. One very sad and often lazy man.

Reactions: PriyaX

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I know storage will come with ships but I also just want to be able to 'enshrine' things in my Tavros Apartment, unique items with small blurbs like 'here is where you keep your Energy Blade, acquired after you defeated Dane on Mhen'ga'

Crazy that you can't just throw shit in there and leave it there till you need it or just forget about it.

Makes me wonder if there should be like a trophy wall or something for different items, get those panties out of your inventory and framed up on a walk.

"As your fingers run across Fisi's panties you recount every tender moment with her, every meow and "I love you." Said by her, you then take a big whiff and lay back letting the memories take you."

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Makes me wonder if there should be like a trophy wall or something for different items, get those panties out of your inventory and framed up on a walk.
Since I do not collect panties, it sounds like a good place to 'just throw' them 'in there and leave it there till you' 'just forget about it.'
So yeah, I am all for removing them from he mastrubation menu that way.

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
Would really enjoy seeing some Sylveren TF consumables. Hate to see you can't have a snake character uwu

Reactions: valkyr42