What Content Would You Like Added?

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Also Forgot to add, a Good and true Sword weapon because we got spears axes even hammers but not Swords ? Sadly. Please someone do it !!!

ForTheGraceOfSatan

Jan 16, 2018
Also Forgot to add, a Good and true Sword weapon because we got spears axes even hammers but not Swords ? Sadly. Please someone do it !!!

There is sword in Carl's shop on Mhenga, best first weapon, and later there are quite a few sabers. IMHO we need more axes, there are like two of them and they are quite shitty, and after talking with Sellera i hoped we could find something simmilar to her badass axe on wall.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
And now you've got me back to wanting a Bolter for my merc... C'mon Fen, it's only the product of the unholy matings of an assault rifle and a rocket launcher, what could go wrong?!

My merc wholeheartedly agrees!

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
I´m the only one who missses the fox girls with kinect weapons dealer ? well at least i got a railgun, too bad dont crit.
I was not aware there ever was one, and I've been here since T.I.T.S. started, to whom do you refer? Are you sure you're not mis-remembering Emmy?

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I was not aware there ever was one, and I've been here since T.I.T.S. started, to whom do you refer? Are you sure you're not mis-remembering Emmy?
Was called Hunter Dream, was a shop but got cancelled sadly. Someon Supose said was to rewrite but got nowhere. its was suppose to be where Pippa is now.

Sogen

Oct 4, 2017
Was called Hunter Dream, was a shop but got cancelled sadly. Someon Supose said was to rewrite but got nowhere. its was suppose to be where Pippa is now.
Ah so never implemented, that would explain why I don't remember it then. Must've missed that thread in the submissions forum.

Reactions: Soldier660
D

Deleted member 15512

After witnessing Anno's THICCening and some of the emails you get in the aftermath... hosting a party/triple date with Kiro & Kally, Anno & Syri, Steele & Shade.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Why Anno and syri? They're sisters. Keade would seem like more sense, unless syri's there for a different reason.
Kally/Kiro, Anno/Syri, and Steele/Shade are sister couples, totally feasible couples actually, though Shade takes issue with incest.

But I want Anno, Syri, Kaede and maybe Erra all at once. With my Steele that makes 5 puppysluts.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
i might sound like a broken record but more pc pregnancies,not even npc;s impregnating Steele just the enemies like in coc,also replaying coc and the pc can get knocked up by almost anything with a dick minus several npc's

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wouldn't it all be incest at that point then? Oh well I could care less, my character has fucked shades tits like crazy. To bad you can't fuck her pussy.
You ask that as if incest couples have ever been a problem. lol

And... you can though?
Shade lets you fuck her real pussy during the Christmas Event. Yes it's event only, but it counts entirely.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Im still wonder how psionics would be once they're added. I see two possible ways.

-Jedi/Sith like powers. This one seems to be the most popular.
-Akira-like powers. Given some convos that I had with Kara, there's already a Neo Tokyo!

Of course, more options may raise.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Im still wonder how psionics would be once they're added. I see two possible ways.

-Jedi/Sith like powers. This one seems to be the most popular.
-Akira-like powers. Given some convos that I had with Kara, there's already a Neo Tokyo!

Of course, more options may raise.
They will most likely be more akin to Warhammer 40k psykers.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I figured they would be pretty standard psionics, mind blasts, telekinesis, telepathy, energy projection maybe. I think it would be particularly interesting if, since I believe it's established it will be a class and not available for everyone, every level's chosen perk had you pick between combat and lust instead of melee and ranged.

I personally am waiting for cybernetics. I already TiTSEd'ed my eyes to be synthetic, but the genital options weren't too appealing, and whereas I don't wanna be mostly machine I would like some other cybernetic replacements/enhancements.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I figured they would be pretty standard psionics, mind blasts, telekinesis, telepathy, energy projection maybe. I think it would be particularly interesting if, since I believe it's established it will be a class and not available for everyone, every level's chosen perk had you pick between combat and lust instead of melee and ranged.

I personally am waiting for cybernetics. I already TiTSEd'ed my eyes to be synthetic, but the genital options weren't too appealing, and whereas I don't wanna be mostly machine I would like some other cybernetic replacements/enhancements.

I believe it's going to be closer to biotics from Mass Effect i.e. crazy and fun but nothing world-breakingly OP from a gameplay or lore perspective like Akira powers would be.

Last edited:

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I believe it's going to be closer to bionics from Mass Effect i.e. crazy and fun but nothing world-breakingly OP from a gameplay or lore perspective like Akira powers would be.
Looks complicated. in M.E always played Soldier more simple and straight foward.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Eh, I wouldn't be surprised if lore psykers couldn't get up to some neat shit.Even if pc psykers can't do too much more that infantry level shit.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Kerragen psionics from StarCraft are OP as fuck. From wings of liberty to heart of the swarm she's always been broken.
From what I've gotten second/third hand about SC psionics, Kerragen did some shit at a planetary level.

Compare to 40k where there's a notable Alpha level (the second highest tier) psyker who mind-controlled the populations of I think it was a thousand planets. Given 40k population numbers, this puts the guy in control of billions to potentially trillions of minds. This guy is fucking nothing to alpha-plus psyker such as Magnus the Red and is obscenely more powerful father, the God Emperor of Mankind.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
From what I've gotten second/third hand about SC psionics, Kerragen did some shit at a planetary level.

Compare to 40k where there's a notable Alpha level (the second highest tier) psyker who mind-controlled the populations of I think it was a thousand planets. Given 40k population numbers, this puts the guy in control of billions to potentially trillions of minds. This guy is fucking nothing to alpha-plus psyker such as Magnus the Red and is obscenely more powerful father, the God Emperor of Mankind.
Complicated history...

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Complicated history...

That's the understatement of the century when it comes to WH40k

Seriously, it's so bad that the owners/creators of WH40k has stated that every book written about the universe is canon in-universe... Meaning that you cannot trust *any* book about it, because hte author may not have had full information. So you get multiple contradictory statements in different books, and *it's all canon* because the authors might not have known the same info

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That's the thing about 40k, everything has to be painted in very broad strokes, so X can fit in without being out of order. Its best seen in the old 40k rpg Dark Heresy where someone could potentially become a psyker; take two psykers of roughly the same power bracket, one can barely move a pencil but might be able to harden their flesh to punch a hole through a bulkhead. Another might be locked in their body but serve as a conduit for communication. But both might be considered low level because they aren't particularly powerful. Just like the rest of humanity, psykers can't fit exactly into strict categories so they use broad strokes.

Its pretty much been the same trick since Second Edition.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Options to limit certain growth sizes for our characters, like a min/Max option system.

Also Kerggian Controls the ENTEIRTY of the swarm, and later, LOTV Spoilers

She becomes a Xel'naga basically SCs gods.