What Content Would You Like Added?

D

Deleted member 15512

Kally/Kiro, Anno/Syri, and Steele/Shade are sister couples, totally feasible couples actually, though Shade takes issue with incest.

Shade only takes issue at first on principle, she still sorta wants you as a lover. If you say you still want her as a lover too, then lovers you two shall be.

But I want Anno, Syri, Kaede and maybe Erra all at once. With my Steele that makes 5 puppysluts.

What about Paige? Sam might be added later, too. And does Saendra count? that would be 7 1/2 puppysluts. Maybe host the party at Ilaria's bakery for 8 1/2? You can never have enough puppysluts.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Shade only takes issue at first on principle, she still sorta wants you as a lover. If you say you still want her as a lover too, then lovers you two shall be.
Yeah, but if you're lovers she refuses to acknowledge you being siblings, and if you want her to be your sister she won't have sex with you.
What about Paige? Sam might be added later, too. And does Saendra count? that would be 7 1/2 puppysluts. Maybe host the party at Ilaria's bakery for 8 1/2? You can never have enough puppysluts.
Well I'm only half-Ausar, like Kaede, so it would be 7 1/2 if we're doing that.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The FauxCow Treatment is actually a defect, making males cute, usually feminine, boys instead of big, burly men. Of course, a giant cock is still included. It's opposite is the Cowmazon, I think it's called, which makes women big and burly, which is hot, and I think may include dick. The ratio of girl-dick to (real)boy-pussy is tragic.

Also, the Dumb4Cum with CumCow as someone with a dick, at least I think it works for men, is a fun combo. I made an AU Steele Jr just to play around with it. BimboTech is strong.

Vinkula

Aug 5, 2017
I really can't wait for FauxCow. When it happens some day I will be one happy trappy New Texan.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I really wish there was a way to gain a lot of the Dumbfuck perks without actually involving bimbofication. That's a huge turnoff for me, so I never do it, but at hte same time I really really want my very much slutty Steeles to have Breed Hungry and the Inhuman Desire perks (with Easy and Fuck Sense as "maybes" that I'll be fine with to get the other ones)

What's so wrong with having a smart and cunning Steele who deliberatly choses to be an absolute slut? D:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
How about Ape World?
Failing that, how about Candy Apple World? They have apes, just not as big.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Is it? For me, the "speech" perks are nonstarters. (Amazon virility as well btw)

If somebody said to you "This will turn you into a Male Treated, but without making you sound like a dumb asshole!", and then it turned you into a permanently submissive pouty sissy with an addiction to dick, would you not feel there was a case for false advertisement there?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can't argue with that. I suppose i should stop focusing on harnessing the Treatment's mary sue powers, no good will ever come from it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some way to get knocked up by Riya, then have her get booted off Tavros so she never sees her child again.

... What? C'mon, the bitch totally deserves it!

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I think that a character like that doesn't deserve enough of my attention to birth a kid from her.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
But yeah, fauxcow would be good, and a load of other similar things... More dominants too.
I'm working on a soft dom cowgirl who's nearly done, if that's your thing. :D

I would love to interact with the inmates of Gastigoth outside of just fucking or impregnating them. It would be awesome to actually have a way to speak to them and flesh them out as characters a little more, find out what turned them to a path of crime and things like that.
Seconded. I'd like to see all three of the pirates from the Stellar Tether as crewmates. They've been some of my favorite foes for a long time.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
I would love to interact with the inmates of Gastigoth outside of just fucking or impregnating them. It would be awesome to actually have a way to speak to them and flesh them out as characters a little more, find out what turned them to a path of crime and things like that.
hopefully at one point all or some dicked inmates can impregnate the player

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
Makes me remember all the COC pregnancy content. Anything with a dick could get your character pregnant. It'll be interesting if this game started getting most of the knock up and pregnancy content done. That'll be a good while though, pregnancy content is a tone of work if it's a persistent NPC.
thats pretty much what im waiting for,it doesnt need to be npc's just general enemies

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Foxes foxes foxes is what I want x3 if its a trappy male would be awesome x3 and if based on the winter form of Arctic fox would be better

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
A Naleen Pregnancy, or Naleen content in general would be nice. I think they would have live-births like cats, boa constrictors or anacondas. (Codex doesnot disagree with this)
And since Naleen do lactate and have a culture involving it, i belive that the children would need to be nursed for at least a while, meaning they will go to travos.
Snake birth would definetifly feel strange(ly arousing), but gussing that they, as a pretador species, would age pretty quick, i guess they will be pretty good on their own after a year, and adult after maybe 7.

Long story short, i like snakes and wish ther were more snake-stuff.

Oh, and is it just my game or is it impossible to spend milk at travos station?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

"Me parental type figure didn't love me enough as a child."
"I fell in with a bad crowd. And fucked them over. Then I fucked them."
"I just liked the whole piracy and banging that dzaan schtick. Also the pretty pretty murder robopuppy"

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Funnily enough, Khorgan might actually be perfectly normal in a Thraggen society...

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
This might sound odd but to have the ability to color your tongue i really would like to have a green one to match the rest of my pc and to color my horns two that would be nice I'd also like to see someone from the sionach race and to get some piercings two