What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The last we saw of her, it seemed she was getting raided by the U.G.C. for unlawful possession of a proscribed life-form and an illegal substance.
Wait, wait, what?! The hell are you talking about? In what scene does that take place?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Honestly, I'd like to know what happened to our favorite little big-titted fap artist, Miss Atha Peters.
Seconded. That ending was disturbing, and I'd like to know if she's all right.

Wait, wait, what?! The hell are you talking about? In what scene does that take place?
If you subscribe to Atha's "Let's Fap!" videos, eventually you get one where she tests a cockvine and some Throbb. It doesn't go well for her. I'm not sure if she actually was getting raided, like Khaaveren said, but I don't remember all the details and I don't want to read that scene again. :eek:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Dinosaurs is what I'd like to see x3 as I recently watched all Jurassic park movies >.>

And I'd like to also see more Rodenian with a tf I would love to become one or even just a normal mouse tf I'd be happy

Last edited:

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone talked about why it is that having a full belly reduces your speed, but not full breasts? Obviously that wouldn't be a thing with a normal sized person, but with Hyper Z cups, and max lactation, the additional weight has got to be similar to say, sucking off Nayna a couple times.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone talked about why it is that having a full belly reduces your speed, but not full breasts? Obviously that wouldn't be a thing with a normal sized person, but with Hyper Z cups, and max lactation, the additional weight has got to be similar to say, sucking off Nayna a couple times.
Material for that just hasn't been written yet, so if an when a writer wants to tackle hyper-sized debuffs and immobilization, it will most likely be implemented alongside what already exists.

Paimon

Jan 28, 2018
Makes sense, from a complete layman's perspective, I was seeing "a fluid is a fluid".

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
That's shown when you do the erotic massage scene.
Which explains why I didn't know about it. I don't have much time to play, and I haven't done a lot of stuff on Uveto. But thanks, now I have that to look forward to. If I can stop starting new Steeles.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Dang it, another case of Alt-itis Syndrome.

Ltlefty117

Jan 6, 2016
The option to enslave defeated opponents and train them as sex slaves to use and abuse or sell for a profit would be a nice addition, for example the Red Myr deserters you find in the No Myr's Land after defeating them you enslave them, train them, then sell them to various NPCs (basically as a form of punishment [maybe given through a quest by Nehzara or the X.O. in the Red Manor] for desertion). technically you can do this with the Zil but you only turn them over to the Xenogen scientist and can't do anything more after that.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
The option to enslave defeated opponents and train them as sex slaves to use and abuse or sell for a profit would be a nice addition, for example the Red Myr deserters you find in the No Myr's Land after defeating them you enslave them, train them, then sell them to various NPCs (basically as a form of punishment [maybe given through a quest by Nehzara or the X.O. in the Red Manor] for desertion). technically you can do this with the Zil but you only turn them over to the Xenogen scientist and can't do anything more after that.

This is TiTS which is basically a smut RPG, I suggest we keep it that way and steer well clear of trying to make the game into Slave Maker or some other similar game which is exactly what you are suggesting/wanting to make here from what I can tell.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
You mean the ONE red deserter? The one that people have begging to take to a safer place after getting her pregnant? Yeah, no.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Evil

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Not sure if this has been said before(and I’m not gonna check 112 pages just find out ) but would quite like anno,syri threesome ,along with a hellhound version of syri , not to mention a huskar anno and hellhound syri threesome

Matthew Ahn

Aug 19, 2017
There's probably something in this thread or another one about these, but maybe more slimes (I think the only three are Celise, the receptionist on M'ghena, and maybe the "nanomachines" that you and Anno find? Correct me if i'm wrong.) and more development with Tamani and Tamani-Corp (Not just stuff like meeting and boning Tamani, but things like having her give you quests and such.) I don't think the whole Tamani idea will happen, at least for a while, but maybe just creating a small colony of slimes or something? Right now it kinda feels like slimes are some sort of endangered species. Then again, that's just me I guess.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
There's probably something in this thread or another one about these, but maybe more slimes (I think the only three are Celise, the receptionist on M'ghena, and maybe the "nanomachines" that you and Anno find? Correct me if i'm wrong.) and more development with Tamani and Tamani-Corp (Not just stuff like meeting and boning Tamani, but things like having her give you quests and such.) I don't think the whole Tamani idea will happen, at least for a while, but maybe just creating a small colony of slimes or something? Right now it kinda feels like slimes are some sort of endangered species. Then again, that's just me I guess.
there’s also goo creatures on planet 4(can’t remember the name), there’s the one where you get the goo tf from and finally there’s breedwell

CycloneSP

Dec 23, 2017
the receptionist is less a slime girl and more of a gel/cell girl. the codex makes a distinction about how the rahn are like single celled people or somethin. But I agree, it would be nice if legit slime girls got some more love/focus somewhere along the line.

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
I'm all for more slimes, most assuredly, especially since one of the first things I do is have a good time with Celise lol. Nova's a pretty interesting slime as well, even if she's more 'machine' than actual slime, but again I always try to help her and the rest of the Gray Goos. As for what I'd like to see, I'm actually a fan of psionic and mind meld like abilities personally, (see asari from Mass Effect for good example), so seeing scenes where one or both partners cna share each other in such a deep, intimate fashion would be a pretty big turn on for me lol.

If something like that's already in the game, I don't know about it since it's been a long time since I've actually played. Still, just my two credits. :D

shittyname

Feb 2, 2018
I've had this weird idea.

So much of this game is about manipulating genitals with transformative items.

When thinking of what this game hasn't tried I thought maybe at some point you could fight or otherwise meet someone who exists in more than three dimensions, and of course try to bone them.

Maybe it could involve a bad end where you go insane trying to comprehend the alien geometry of their junk, like in some Lovecraft story.

If you wanted to go wild with the idea you could try to make items that for example, make your penis exist in four dimensions so that in the codex it describes more dimensions than the length and width.

Or make a vagina that's got like a pocket dimension in it or some ridiculous bullshit.

That would probably be a nightmare to fit in other sex scenes.

I just thought it was just crazy enough to be worth posting even if it never gets used.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016