What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
waits whats the difference?
A trap/femboy is a guy that looks feminine and can pass for a girl in a lot of instances aka: Berwyn, Quin, Nikol, Nakano and so on.

An ambush is a more swole/muscular guy that still sways towards the androgynous aide of things -- the closest one in game being bust Elyon and Rooh.

For more out of game examples are Beelzebub from Grand Blue fantasy, Zato and Axl from Guilty Gear and Diavolo from Jojo. It all mostly comes down to a cute face and hair free skin.

Tl;dr: Ambush is just a muscular femboy

Reactions: orropo

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
....that's just a twink, isn't it?.... Another reason to avoid using terms instead of just descriptions is that so many people disagree on what they mean, or don't know what they refer to, like here, whereas "muscular, hairless dude" is specific. I'd also like to ask that people reconsider using "trap" and "ambush" as they're reflective of the way trans people are seen as tricking people (and sometimes get killed for it). Thanks for listening.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
....that's just a twink, isn't it?....
Ostensibly, yes.

To me, difference between guys like Berwyn and Quin are so miniscule that I do just result to calling them twinks. But at same time, terms of like femboy are used and are widespread enough that some people will see it as a different body types.

It is easier to use shorthands to express what I want. Sure, I can say a "more feminine Twink" instead of a femboy, but not only is it shorter to say, you immediately get at what I am getting at. Ambush to me is the same. I could say "feminine hunks", but Ambush has a more firmer picture attached to it's nebules form.

Regardless, I will try to reduce the usage of traps and such. Although, I am not sure if I ever heard if a trans person being called an "ambush". It is a newer term that still hasn't really catched on.

orropo

Jun 5, 2024
Ostensibly, yes.

To me, difference between guys like Berwyn and Quin are so miniscule that I do just result to calling them twinks. But at same time, terms of like femboy are used and are widespread enough that some people will see it as a different body types.

It is easier to use shorthands to express what I want. Sure, I can say a "more feminine Twink" instead of a femboy, but not only is it shorter to say, you immediately get at what I am getting at. Ambush to me is the same. I could say "feminine hunks", but Ambush has a more firmer picture attached to it's nebules form.

Regardless, I will try to reduce the usage of traps and such. Although, I am not sure if I ever heard if a trans person being called an "ambush". It is a newer term that still hasn't really catched on.
okay wait, so a trap is a guy that looks like a girl thats obvious, but an ambush is a guy that looks feminine, you think you will top them and suddely they top you?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Nah. Femboya can also top you. It only has to do with looks. Basically, ambush is just a cute face on hunkish/muscular body type.

Attachments

• Ga5RFPeaQAA0z9o.jpeg
    Ga5RFPeaQAA0z9o.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 0