What content would you like added?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
honestly, I want the same, for Alissa to have a romance plus redemption path, where our champ re-educates Alissa and to give her a second chance, plus if she want to obsess over someone, who better than our champ, since at this point my PC is in romantic relationships with just about all the eleven women, plus I'm just not really into the whole "make her suffer in the dungeon" kinda thing, I get why most people in the forums would, because of all the stuff etheryn went through, but I just wanna turn Alissa into a good dommy mommy for my champ, even if its just wishful thinking maybe the devs can hopefully do something in a future update.
One of the writers already confirmed that Alissa is inherently evil and won't be getting a redemption arc. I'll try to find it.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I get what you mean, and I love this kind of conversations tbh, but I don't really agree with your point. The way I see it, the reason Alissa is unredeemable is not because of what she's done (so it doesn't matter if it's worse than what oher NPCs have done or not), it's because of who she is as a person: a complete psycho. She's a bad person with no empathy or moral compass. It's not that she doesn't "deserve" redemption it's just that she is not redeemable because her very core is rotten.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, Alissa's a completely evil selfish person. Everything she did to Ryn was out of an extremely twisted form of romantic love, and was started yeeeeeaaaarrrrrrrs before Kass came knocking.

I just want her to add another target, but one who is willing this time.

Reactions: SmithEK