What content would you like added?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
honestly, I want the same, for Alissa to have a romance plus redemption path, where our champ re-educates Alissa and to give her a second chance, plus if she want to obsess over someone, who better than our champ, since at this point my PC is in romantic relationships with just about all the eleven women, plus I'm just not really into the whole "make her suffer in the dungeon" kinda thing, I get why most people in the forums would, because of all the stuff etheryn went through, but I just wanna turn Alissa into a good dommy mommy for my champ, even if its just wishful thinking maybe the devs can hopefully do something in a future update.
One of the writers already confirmed that Alissa is inherently evil and won't be getting a redemption arc. I'll try to find it.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I get what you mean, and I love this kind of conversations tbh, but I don't really agree with your point. The way I see it, the reason Alissa is unredeemable is not because of what she's done (so it doesn't matter if it's worse than what oher NPCs have done or not), it's because of who she is as a person: a complete psycho. She's a bad person with no empathy or moral compass. It's not that she doesn't "deserve" redemption it's just that she is not redeemable because her very core is rotten.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Yeah, Alissa's a completely evil selfish person. Everything she did to Ryn was out of an extremely twisted form of romantic love, and was started yeeeeeaaaarrrrrrrs before Kass came knocking.

I just want her to add another target, but one who is willing this time.
Ryn tells you about all she has suffered at the hands of Alissa.
You: "Oh no! How horrible! Where do I sign up?"

• Haha
Reactions: Kesil

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Hey, I don't judge. I still wish I could get Ryn pregnant through her butt. Seeing as that's not gonna happen, I have no choice but to wait for the surrogacy option where Elthara carries the baby.

But hey, a man can dream. So can these folks.

Reactions: D'Angelo

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Speaking of 'Ryn, I can't speak for anyone else, but my desire to see her pregnant isn't because of me being squeamish about my character getting pregnant, or Elthara being a surrogate making it "not our baby" or anything like that. If anything, I'm sure it will be fun to have more threesomes with them and top Ryn from atop her girlcock. But I think it would be even more fun to see our princess/queen grow even bigger and curvier as she carried our baby, and since the baby would be above her prostate, you just know she'd probably be hard and/or leaking pre all the time and it would be amazing to be able to tease her about it while treating her cravings. With dick and/or pussy.

But, that won't be happening because Etheryn is already a Gordian knot of spaghetti code it would probably take a fundamental overhaul to untangle and letting her get pregnant somehow would just be another complication. Ah, well. We adapt.

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
I just want her to add another target, but one who is willing this time.
i want her to do us in the stockades, also if this goes far i want her to apply something to us for control like ryn, a debuff a cursed tattoo,
Speaking of 'Ryn, I can't speak for anyone else, but my desire to see her pregnant isn't because of me being squeamish about my character getting pregnant, or Elthara being a surrogate making it "not our baby" or anything like that. If anything, I'm sure it will be fun to have more threesomes with them and top Ryn from atop her girlcock. But I think it would be even more fun to see our princess/queen grow even bigger and curvier as she carried our baby, and since the baby would be above her prostate, you just know she'd probably be hard and/or leaking pre all the time and it would be amazing to be able to tease her about it while treating her cravings. With dick and/or pussy.

But, that won't be happening because Etheryn is already a Gordian knot of spaghetti code it would probably take a fundamental overhaul to untangle and letting her get pregnant somehow would just be another complication. Ah, well. We adapt.
i dream ab a male gnoll gerudo king gannon type whos whole thing is being a mpreg shaman who performs mpreg rituals on fat butt bottoms

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
It does exist but not that way. You can get your ass stuffed with hornet eggs if you do certain sex scenes. Cait can suffer that fate if you lose against the hornets pre-purification, as well.