What content would you like added?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think I can say a lot of things they did with Etheryn the first time, they would have done differently if they were able to go back to the drawing board knowing what their plans are now. Her being coded as a transwoman who is mistreated by Hethia for being so is a perfect example, but not the only one. I don't think they'd change her introduction, though. Part of her associated fantasy is being a precious cinnamon bun for players to put back together again and us finding her tied up and catching her when she falls is just part of that.

I wanna fuck Kazuo so bad, oh my god
Apperently a lot of people on discord took a crack on it yet non of them delivered. Which is a shame. He looks like a nice, if ecentrric guy, to talk to and bone.
Sorry, fellas. He's married... to SCIENCE!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
He is probably a back up plan for Kinu if her first marriage goes south. That is my only explanation.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
Can we have a chance too see in the future the Lyric transformation with alchemy we talked long ago?

I'm interrested too see it in the future and with that my idea for a kobold harem (or clan) join us in the wayfort. like kobold and dragon together and see you as their queen (or king).

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
B has mentioned doing a more in depth transformation for lyric involving the dragon tf that was put into the game.

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
I would like to be able to reduce the size/length of nipples. I don't really like having 3 inch nipples.

If there is a way to do this already, please tell me, as I've looked in-game trying to find anything.

Reactions: valkyr42

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
I would like to be able to reduce the size/length of nipples. I don't really like having 3 inch nipples.

If there is a way to do this already, please tell me, as I've looked in-game trying to find anything.
I believe Incubus Cum will shrink your champ's nipples, albeit at the cost of corruption.

Mar 25, 2023
The game being mostly futa or mostly femdomme is just factually untrue.

CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 25 July 2024 (backer patch 0.7.15)
NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 121
Female (no penis): 218
Female (penis): 66

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 77
Female (no penis): 170
Female (penis, no vag): 25
Female (penis and vag): 32
Other: 3
true, but for some reason, most notable sexable npc in game are futa or chick with a dick tho. Ex, kas, ryn, arona, evelyn ,etc
why can't we have some femme fatale or damsel without a dick

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
true, but for some reason, most notable sexable npc in game are futa or chick with a dick tho. Ex, kas, ryn, arona, evelyn ,etc
Yeah people conveniently ignore that fact. Even if the majority of characters don’t fall in that category, they still soak up more attention, they are more important. So it shouldn’t be surprising that they feel like a majority.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There is a damsel in distress with her own quest that you can encounter who is completely lacking in the dongus department, her name's Ahmri. You even have Cait who has an initial 'in distress' moment which is how the Champ meets her. And then there's Drifa's initial encounter and possibly second if you fail to rescue her initially...

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
There is a damsel in distress with her own quest that you can encounter who is completely lacking in the dongus department, her name's Ahmri. You even have Cait who has an initial 'in distress' moment which is how the Champ meets her. And then there's Drifa's initial encounter and possibly second if you fail to rescue her initially...
Also Clementine

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: JustSomeGuy

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Honestly wish there was more futas/dickgirls content, and wait is it really possible for arona to be killed off, why would anyone do that, she's the best, though.
There’s the whole raiding and pillaging and raping stuff

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
On that topic, I also want to know how she can get killed. Not cause I want her to but I am curious

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
On that topic, I also want to know how she can get killed. Not cause I want her to but I am curious

If i recall correctly, she doesn't get killed per say, but she disappears forever with her fate left ambigious if you choose to abandon the orcs before the Benny fight, or if you reject her offer to follow you in the Exile route.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
If i recall correctly, she doesn't get killed per say, but she disappears forever with her fate left ambigious if you choose to abandon the orcs before the Benny fight, or if you reject her offer to follow you in the Exile route.
Yeah I can see her dying in the former, not so much the latter.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I believe Zo falls into this category and also the Harem Cats in a way (though they are safe when you find them).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah people conveniently ignore that fact. Even if the majority of characters don’t fall in that category, they still soak up more attention, they are more important. So it shouldn’t be surprising that they feel like a majority.
I mean, are they really? Some of the most prominent characters in our quests are Daliza, Kitsune girls (even their deity if you so choose), Lumia (albeit her second in comand is a dickgirl), the horse leaders are all females, the upcoming minotaur princess is female, the leader of the Minotaur army is female.

We have 2 male companions, 6 fully female companions and agni who can grow a dick.

That is not counting the other developed female NPCs like Briennes family, Zhara, the rest of the orcs and so on and so on.

Last edited:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I mean, are they really? One of the most prominent characters in our quests are Daliza, Kitsune girls (even their deity if you so choose), Lumia (albeit her second in comand is a dickgirl), the horse leaders are all females, the upcoming minotaur princess is female, the leader of the Minotaur army is female.

We have 2 male companions, 6 fully female companions and agni who can grow a dick.

That is not counting the other developed female NPCs like Briennes family, Zhara, the rest of the orcs and so on and so on.
IIRC, we also have the centaurs in Khor'minos barring Mara, Rose the barkeep at the inn, the ladies at the milking barn, Serena, Livrea, Milly, and even Noire and Arille.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

Blackguard

__ranni_the_witch_tarnished_and_torrent_elden_ring_and_1_more_drawn_by_de_rvert__cf7dbad053e72...jpg__miquella_and_promised_consort_radahn_elden_ring_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuroi_tsuki__235840c21aa...jpg
Really fuck with the idea of having a waifu/husbando cloak like these pics and I'd like to see one in here, probably would have to be a spirit type of thing though.