What content would you like added?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
"Incest baited"

I mean yeah, even if she was not my daughter, I would still fuck her. Have good design, people are going to want to fuck it. Also, I am not sure how much you can call it bait, since we are mostly working of design. If that is all that requires it, than Nakano, the Wolf Gilf, Quin, the Goblin Milf and so on would all also be considered a bait.
I mean the game's writers have literally said they designed her to grow up into a beautiful, sexy young woman who will never be sexable, as a finger in the eye of everyone who demanded incest (especially parent/child incest) content for the first Corruption of Champions game. This is similar to a character from the now-defunct Fall of Eden game who was literally designed to be the descendent of Helia and the Champion, but with said characters' incest content not played for sexiness and instead treated as gross, grooming and r*pey.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I mean the game's writers have literally said they designed her to grow up into a beautiful, sexy young woman who will never be sexable,
I mean, I understand that but the intention here doesn't distinguish her case any more than all other non sexsable NPC. I am more bothered at the fact that I can not fuck her potential fiance because she exists.

Also, frankly, if that is considered a bait, then this game has been queer-baiting me from the start. Why have all the guys with sluty waists if I can't grab and breed them?

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I mean, I understand that but the intention here doesn't distinguish her case any more than all other non sexsable NPC. I am more bothered at the fact that I can not fuck her potential fiance because she exists.

Also, frankly, if that is considered a bait, then this game has been queer-baiting me from the start. Why have all the guys with sluty waists if I can't grab and breed them?
I mean, I feel like you're missing the point, but okay.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I mean, I feel like you're missing the point, but okay.
I get your point; she is specifically built to bait me into wanting to fuck her. But in context of a game where my desire is to fuck anything I consider fuckable, Kinu is much of a bait as any other unfuckable NPCs. So I do not really consider the intentions behind her creation all that important. Just the end result.

So in the end, she is no different from Nakano, Quin and so on and so on. Unless you want to tell me I fell for goblin milf bait. For Leoid bait. For Whisker bait...

Damn naughty Villains... Baiting me to the dark side... In need of :siren::siren:purification!:siren::siren:

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
We need a genderbend version of Hirrud.

And I do not mean genderbending Hirrud; although if someone could get to that, that would be swell. Or at least, let me enslave him as he is. Or femboy him.

I mean a female NPC in same vain of Hirrud -- a rude northern mino woman with her batch of slaves that is abrasive, full of herself and deserving of good spanking. One that we get to beat up, free her harem catboys or whatever and able to employ/adopt.

Why yes, I did just get back from paraler dimension where CoC2 was develiped by a russian developer Savinca and Co. How can you tell?

Last edited:

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
I was thinking Hirrud should get himself demonised and become a boss fight some day. As Kasyrra would probably say, he's more than halfway to demon already.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
We need a genderbend version of Hirrud.

And I do not mean genderbending Hirrud; although if someone could get to that, that would be swell. Or at least, let me enslave him as he is. Or femboy him.

I mean a female NPC in same vain of Hirrud -- a rude northern mino woman with her batch of slaves that is abrasive, full of herself and deserving of good spanking. One that we get to beat up, free her harem catboys or whatever and able to employ/adopt.

Why yes, I did just get back from paraler dimension where CoC2 was develiped by a russian developer Savinca and Co. How can you tell?
With a big cock?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I was thinking Hirrud should get himself demonised and become a boss fight some day. As Kasyrra would probably say, he's more than halfway to demon already.
Nope, Hirrud shows up and defeats Kasyrra just before you arrive. Total heel/face turn. Let's her live... she totally respects him for it. Saves the whole goddamn world... He lets you keep his cloak. Not even mad about it, even.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Nope, Hirrud shows up and defeats Kasyrra just before you arrive. Total heel/face turn. Let's her live... she totally respects him for it. Saves the whole goddamn world... He lets you keep his cloak. Not even mad about it, even.
Spending his days making new curses with PC name in them.

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
To be honest I hope the kobold harem idea is interresting. With Livrea quest a new time we have a kobold group, we can play with them and one more we cannot do anymore after dungeon, so many group and no one join us in wayfort, dam it's so great to be treat like a queen with this little lizard^^, why we cannot have more of this, and more now we can become a dragon^^.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
With a big cock?
When she got turned into an ambush, yes. As a girl, she only had a pussy on her.

To be honest I hope the kobold harem idea is interresting. With Livrea quest a new time we have a kobold group, we can play with them and one more we cannot do anymore after dungeon, so many group and no one join us in wayfort, dam it's so great to be treat like a queen with this little lizard^^, why we cannot have more of this, and more now we can
Just give me a harem of men of any kind, man...

*Slavinca.

I see myself out.
To close to a real name for my liking.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
She really needs more variety in her content. Like three scenes or something. Also, more scenes where we interact with our kids from the village.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Being able to actually romance arille, of PC actually having a label that defines their relationship, instead of it just being mistress and pet, she clearly likes PC, and has shown interest, plus PC is an important person for the city, even if she's a senator's daughter, not saying that i don't enjoy her dommy attitude, just kinda want their relationship to be more defined, or maybe expanded upon in a future update, sort of where she realizes, that she has deep feelings for PC, even if she's a domme, plus being able to have conversation prompt in the baths, instead of it just being sex all the time whenever PC goes to see her there.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Being able to actually romance arille, of PC actually having a label that defines their relationship, instead of it just being mistress and pet, she clearly likes PC, and has shown interest, plus PC is an important person for the city, even if she's a senator's daughter, not saying that i don't enjoy her dommy attitude, just kinda want their relationship to be more defined, or maybe expanded upon in a future update, sort of where she realizes, that she has deep feelings for PC, even if she's a domme, plus being able to have conversation prompt in the baths, instead of it just being sex all the time whenever PC goes to see her there.
Also give her a lezdom expansion. It is a shame she has no content for vagina PCs.

Origin

Aug 5, 2022
I would love if the actual corruption of the champion, or the PC and NPCs being conflicted about it, would feature more consistently in the general atmosphere and world building of the game.

Most of the content outside of the main story revolves around how basically everybody is up to fuck you and arround building personal relationships, both for “fun” and romantically. And even in the main story, at least to me, it does not always feel like the danger was being corrupted by Kas, but rather to genuinely fall in love with her. There is no problem with all of this in itself and most of the content is great. I just feel the corruption aspect is sometimes lacking or eclipsed.

I know there already have been discussions about the ratio of corrupt path to pure path content and I totally get the devs stance on this. Also, I do appreciate how much work all of this is, which is why I don’t want to suggest loads of corruption content that would be work intensive to implement. But I think much could be achieved, in terms of atmosphere/immersion and conveying that the PC is on a journey, which puts hisher/ soul on the line, with relatively small scenes/encounters, that just point towards where the PC currently stands or let the player decide where he/she feels the PC stands at the moment personality wise. Like small, really short encounters, where people react to seeing the PC in the streets, or the PC noticing how people look at him/her depending on their level of corruption. Or texts like the ones you get in the aftermath of birthing imps or unleashing them on the frost hound. Or a small encounter in a tavern, where you have the option to pour succubus cum into a guests drink and watch the fun unfold (which, again, could be a very short scene, where you just watch the person being overwhelmed by lust and then disappear with someone else to fuck or a very long one, depending on the writers discretion).

It would be nice if one more consistently had such small occasions to manipulate others/spread corruption, to see how NPCs attitude to the PC changes and to give a more prominent place to how the PC experiences his/her own corruption, both in terms of feeling themselves changing and struggling with it or being increasingly overwhelmed by it.

The bottom line is that one could use very small chunks of such content, scattered more densely across the game, to vastly improve immersion in the corruption of champions theme. At least for me, that kind of context and immersion, weaving the smut into a larger story and theme the player is actively engaged in, is the the game’s usp.

Sorry, for the length. I just felt this needed to be spelled out a little in order to be comprehensible.

Last edited:

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
I would love if the actual corruption of the champion or the PC and NPCs being conflicted about it would feature more consistently in the atmosphere and world building in the game.

Most of the content outside of the main story revolves around how basically everybody is up to fuck you and building personal relationships, both for “fun” and romantically. And even in the main story, at least to me, it does not always feel like the danger was being corrupted by Kas, but rather to genuinely fall in love with her or at least sympathize with her. There is no problem with all of this in itself and most of the content is great. I just feel the corruption aspect is sometimes lacking or eclipsed.

I know there already have been discussions and comments by the devs about the ratio of corrupt path to pure path content and I totally get the devs stance on this. Also, I do appreciate how much work all of this is, which is why I don’t want to suggest loads of corruption content that would be work intensive to implement. But I think much could be achieved in terms of atmosphere and the feeling that the PC is on a journey that puts his soul on the line with relatively small scenes/encounters, that just point towards where the PC currently stands or lets the player decide where he/she feels the PC stands at the moment, personality wise. Like small, really short encounters, where people react to seeing the PC in the streets or where the PC notices how people look at him/her depending on their level of corruption. Or texts like the one you get in the aftermath of unleashing the imps you gave birth to on the frost hound. Or a small encounter in a tavern where you have the option to pour succubus cum into a guests drink and watch the fun unfold (which, again, could be a very short scene, where you just watch the person being overwhelmed by lust and then disappear with someone else to fuck or a very long one, depending on the writers discretion).

It would be nice if one more consistently had such small occasions to manipulate others/spread corruption, to see how NPCs attitude to the PC changes and to give a more prominent place to how the PC experiences his/her own corruption, both in terms of feeling themselves changing and struggling with it or being increasingly overwhelmed by it.

The bottom line is that one could use very small chunks of such content scattered more densely across the game, to vastly improve immersion in the corruption of champions theme. At least for me, that kind of context and immersion, weaving the smut into a larger story the player is actively engaged in, is the the game’s usp.

Sorry, for the length. I just felt this needed to be spelled out a little in order to be comprehensible.
I think Champ can already start corrupting NPCs or at least one directly. The baked in Khor'minos(sp?) develops red eyes and i think fangs from Champ messing with them, both being signs of corruption.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Can we do that? I was under the impression she just became a massive slut/exhibitionist if you glaze her pastries with your cum or wyvern venom. That's a more low key kinda corruption.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, we can. These are the two descriptions one can read after advancing her corruption:
"Her glistering brown eyes have taken a shade of red, and the kindness that used to fill them is now turning into a lustful aura. From every small movement her soft hand makes when writing down an order to the smell of lemon and cinnamon that lingers around her. All of her is losing her old sweetness and getting tainted by carnal desire.

"What is it?" she says while using her best smile. The delicate one where her dark pink lips open slowly to show you her pearly white teeth and her incipient fangs. The smile that can melt cold hearts and be taken to an invitation to the bedroom at the same time

She then moves her long, delicate fingers to her cheek, where several locks of hair have escaped her poorly made auburn braid. The playful hair keeps tickling the pale skin around her jaw, but a soft caress is enough to send it behind her pointy ear again."

"Her eyes are a bright red, and there's no trace of her old tenderness, she's now surrounded by a lascivious aura. From every small movement her soft hand makes when writing down an order to the smell of lemon and cinnamon that lingers around her. All of her seems erotic and flirtatious.

"What is it?" she says while using her best smile. The foxy one where her red lips open slowly to show you her tempting white fangs. That smile that tells you how bad she's thinking about your member.

She then moves her long, delicate fingers to her cheek, where her auburn side bang testifies that there's no braid to escape from anymore. The playful hair keeps tickling the pale skin around her jaw, but a soft caress is enough to send it behind her pointy ear again."

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I know Nihara, the Tirran priestess notably changes in physical appearance based on Champ's corrupted interaction, that I don't think it affects her personality or anything too much, but the appearance definitely changes.