What content would you like added?

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Would be nice if the Wayfort get similar options that Hawkethorne has where you can spend time (both normal and lewd) with your companions with it's own "Companion" option you can select. Can even have the "Guest" option too as a way to managed extra denizens (like the Naga, Hellhound, Behemoth, San & Cae, Elthara, etc). Maybe even get the option to bring your Harem Cats to your Wayfort permanently and have them be able to use the Waystone to travel between Hawkethorne by themselves if needs be (like if they need to give birth for example). Also, an option to contruct a Nursery somehow. The problem would be deciding on who to hire to manage it. It obviously can't be Gwyneth (or Gweyr) so the option I can think of for that are Drifa and Vari and probably Kas if she's romanced and in disguise.

Last edited:

Blackguard

Despite my grievances with Warriors lv1 perk, I do like how it creates two different playstyles for the class and I'd like it if the other classes had something similar. Like Charmer wearing light armor gets +sexiness and a Charmer wearing anything non-light gets +leadership.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
A way to romance Kas while pledged to a deity. I just find it a waste that pledging to one of the Seven automatically locks you out of romancing her when she has some good content. Could even add some unique scenes between Kas and a Valkyrie PC or even a Keros PC somehow and where it might also mesh well with the Redemption route for her once it gets expanded later on.

Reactions: valkyr42

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
A way to romance Kas while pledged to a deity. I just find it a waste that pledging to one of the Seven automatically locks you out of romancing her when she has some good content. Could even add some unique scenes between Kas and a Valkyrie PC or even a Keros PC somehow and where it might also mesh well with the Redemption route for her once it gets expanded later on.

Won't happen. While Kas does to some degree come to care about the champ, what she's really after is your soul. Won't spoil why that is, but you losing your soul is an absolute dealbreaker to her, period. So obviously giving your soul away is going to ruin any potential relationship with Kas, when what she ultimately wants from you is the said soul you just gave away to someone else. Her redemption is literally dependent on you keeping your soul, so if your champ is a kitsune or valk, there won't be any redeemed Kas to even interact with in the first place.

I'll be honest, the fact that people are still asking about and wanting this is so weird to me. It's made abundantly clear from the very beginning that what Kas really wants is your soul. Sure turning our world and any future worlds into glorified breeding pits is what her original goal was after getting through the portal, but notice that as soon as she meets champ, she goes out of her way to make Champ stronger. Why? Because she wants Champs soul to be more powerful so she can ultimately use it for whatever it is she's wanting to use it for. So yes, giving your soul away will justifiably make the one reason Kas found you useful to begin with go away. Why would she bother wasting her personal time with the Champ, if the Champ is now utterly and entirely useless to her?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
To be honest, I just hope that soulbound champs at least have some interesting ending options with or without Kas. I'd like there to be a way to rebuild something with Kas, in the very least for Aileh and your daughter, but I won't hold my breath, as long as Aileh doesn't leave the Champ. Kas is fun, but Aileh is better. My champ has plenty demon ladies obsessed with them already, what's the loss of one if she can't see past the lethicite?

Reactions: valkyr42

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
To be honest, I just hope that soulbound champs at least have some interesting ending options with or without Kas. I'd like there to be a way to rebuild something with Kas, in the very least for Aileh and your daughter, but I won't hold my breath, as long as Aileh doesn't leave the Champ. Kas is fun, but Aileh is better. My champ has plenty demon ladies obsessed with them already, what's the loss of one if she can't see past the lethicite?
I love Kas but I also enjoy the little scenes made just for soul bound champs. It's going end awful for soulless champs isn't it.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021

I feel fairly confident in saying that if the choice between the Champ and her daughter, or Kas ever came up, the former would come before the latter. Granted I'm not a part of the writers or devs, but I feel like it's a case of knowing to let go of a parent for the sake of your loved one and your kid. Some people obviously pick the wrong option there, but most don't.

As for rebuilding something with Kas, I doubt it. If she is defeated and not redeemed, I don't see that ending in any other way than her death or imprisonment by the gods or some such solution. No way do I see her alive and in a situation where her and Champ could reconcile freely, in any meaningful capacity anyways.

As for seeing past the lethicite, that isn't really the issue. Kas doesn't care about the Champ's soul outright, she cares about what that soul can give her. Something that was literally made into her obsession because she was turned into a demon. And that goal will frankly probably always be more important to her than the Champ will ever be unless the gods do the magic poof and giving her her own soul back. And as far as demon motivation goes, hers is probably the most human out of them all. A lot of demons seek power, they seek wealth, they seek control. But at the end of the day, everything Kas does is for goal so human it's almost painful. Her goal being so human in nature doesn't excuse her actions, nor does it make her any less evil. But it certainly does explain why she reacts the way she does if she learns that you've handed your soul away to a god, and it explains why she wants absolutely nothing to do with the Champ afterwards. Kas saw herself being so close to her own most important goal, and in her eyes the Champ betrayed her in probably the deepest way Kas can be betrayed. By taking away that one precious thing she had been fighting for ever since she met Chap at the ruined temple doing that fateful snowstorm.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I feel fairly confident in saying that if the choice between the Champ and her daughter, or Kas ever came up, the former would come before the latter. Granted I'm not a part of the writers or devs, but I feel like it's a case of knowing to let go of a parent for the sake of your loved one and your kid. Some people obviously pick the wrong option there, but most don't.
It's an incredibly unfair position to put her in, but considering what Kasyrra wants, the game is going to put her in it almost regardless of what path we take. What Kasyrra wants is at odds with what most basic people want.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
As much fun as I find Kas is myself, I think I'd more likely than not choose to soulbind. If I'm going to lose my soul I might as well keep what makes me... well, me, intact.
It's an incredibly unfair position to put her in, but considering what Kasyrra wants, the game is going to put her in it almost regardless of what path we take. What Kasyrra wants is at odds with what most basic people want.
Agreed. I don't think Aileh really knows what Kas exactly wants the champion for - But we already know what Aileh thinks of becoming a demon. She likes being corrupted, but losing her soul repulses her, so the fact that Kas wants to take your soul would definitely put her at odds with her mom. She already has a mom that can't really love her in a normal way, she probably doesn't want to see her lover end up in the same boat because mommy Kas said so.

Reactions: Gabranth

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
As for rebuilding something with Kas, I doubt it. If she is defeated and not redeemed, I don't see that ending in any other way than her death or imprisonment by the gods or some such solution. No way do I see her alive and in a situation where her and Champ could reconcile freely, in any meaningful capacity anyways.
I can picture an ending for Kas the same as Lethice's potential end in the first game - she's given back a soul but in the process loses her memories and identity, becoming a whole new person.

Something Mallach said in Kas' temple event implied that the champion's soul might be used to redeem Kasyrra. I can see an ending where their soul is used for form a soulbind for all demons, redeeming them all at once and effectively remaking them into a new race like the kitsune and valkyries, albeit one without a patron god.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I can picture an ending for Kas the same as Lethice's potential end in the first game - she's given back a soul but in the process loses her memories and identity, becoming a whole new person.

Something Mallach said in Kas' temple event implied that the champion's soul might be used to redeem Kasyrra. I can see an ending where their soul is used for form a soulbind for all demons, redeeming them all at once and effectively remaking them into a new race like the kitsune and valkyries, albeit one without a patron god.
See this is what I sort of expect will happen for the Soulbind Kas "Good" End. I have a feeling Redemption will have two paths, one where you redeem by wiping the slate clean for Kas (soulbind/cruel decision), or using a part of your soul to maintain her personality/memories (nonsoulbind/good decision).

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Two things -

-Will Jen ever get her content finished?

-Will Cait ever get the ability to be your bedmate?
Definitely hoping for the Cait bedmate content to come soon. Idk why that hasn't arrived for her yet. Same for the rest of the companions like Atugia, Agni and Vivianne. Yeah, Atugia has one but it's not a bedmate option you can pick so you have to wait a specific time of day to literally sleep with her. I also hope they extend their bedmate options to the Wayfort too since you're most likely often with your companions there too. Would've even made more sense for all or most of them (with the exception of Kiyoko when's she not adventuring with you) to permanently move there since it's the PC main base of operation. Bedmate options should also hopefully include Karithea, San & Cae, Nina, Vatia and more when new characters shows up. Only bedmates options for Wayfort right now still is Daliza and Etheryn.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Would like to also see more content for the Gym; especially for exercising with the rest of your companions. I would kind like to see a scene where your companions are watching you work out using different equipments and workout methods and maybe even get some of them to do it too. Even better if some of the companions are planned to get another combat set that require some exercise like it was with Quin or losing weight for specific situations like with Cait and those minotaurs if you fulfilled the conditions. Of course, would like to see a Gym being a upgrade option for the Wayfort too since we got people who are definitely the type that likes battles and being active like Daliza, Aileh, Jael'yn and Karithea with similar workout scene (both normal and lewd) involving them like with Brint/Brienne and Atugia.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Definitely hoping for the Cait bedmate content to come soon. Idk why that hasn't arrived for her yet. Same for the rest of the companions like Atugia, Agni and Vivianne. Yeah, Atugia has one but it's not a bedmate option you can pick so you have to wait a specific time of day to literally sleep with her. I also hope they extend their bedmate options to the Wayfort too since you're most likely often with your companions there too. Would've even made more sense for all or most of them (with the exception of Kiyoko when's she not adventuring with you) to permanently move there since it's the PC main base of operation. Bedmate options should also hopefully include Karithea, San & Cae, Nina, Vatia and more when new characters shows up. Only bedmates options for Wayfort right now still is Daliza and Etheryn.
and gytha

FurryFreedom

Aug 3, 2024
What I'd like to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A "Sexuality" option for the player in the menus, making the player either "Straight" , "Gay" , "Trans" etc.-
Some players make their character to be gay, some straight, and some trans, but the game doesn't really respect that, as a lot of the NPC's in the game are female or futa and your character seems to want to drool over them regardless of how you want to play your character.

-A "Role" option for the player in the menus, Making the player either "Top" , "Bottom", "Switch"-
Too many times I have accidently picked an option that forces my player into the "well, your the bottom now" position, and it makes me physically uncomfortable. I know that it is a "me" issue, but limiting the content to that what the player desires to see should be important in making the game accepting to more players and would stop some of the issues where players accidently pick options which result in them getting topped/bottomed depending on what they want...

-An option to remove the Futanari content from the game-
as a player who isn't interested in this, its really jarring that its forced in my face the entire game. I understand it is important for the game to have it, as that makes it more accepting and fitting to peoples fetishes etc, but this content isn't for everyone yet is forced on everyone.

-More Male/Male content-
Currently, the "male/male" content is lacking in the game... I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that, we would like to see some more representation of a male player with male NPC's, both top and bottom with different body types. Some guys want to see more muscular men who are willing to bottom, or feminine boys who are willing to top, but at the moment the game doesn't really cater to this. ((perhaps even some male pregnancy content, where you can start a family with those boys))

-More Male/Female content-
more male/female content would be nice to see also... right now the game mostly has futa's, which as said before isn't everyone's thing. It would be nice to see more girls in the game who you could potentially start families with or have fully fleshed out questlines, for the players who are straight or enjoy straight content as right now, the game isn't for them at all really.

-Customizable HUD system-
being able to change the colour of your HUD and buttons using in game menu options would be nice. perhaps some custom designs, or being able to import a custom HUD texture, or even HUD's you unlock by doing the storylines or quests of certain characters.

-Rough and Gentle options-
Someone above mention this and I think this is important too! being able to choose after defeating people or during sex scenes if you want to go rough or gentle would be a great story mechanic, maybe some characters like rough/gentle and you could get random encounters later on based on you doing that. Maybe your character is more violent and likes rough encounters, with even the kind people!

-Random Encounters + Pregnancy's-
After you have battled with someone and done a sex scene with them, it would be nice to be able to meet that same character again randomly but with a pregnant belly, as they acknowledge the fact the fact the baby is your's from the previous encounter. Some NPC's will be angry with you because you either "forced" them or were "rough" with them during the sex scene, where others may be kind to you and be willing to do a storyline with you. The same should be vice versa. Say you defeat a goblin female, do the sex scene with her after combat, and later she fights you again with a pregnant belly and tells you the baby is yours, or she doesn't fight you but wants you to know, and that leads into a storyline with this random goblin that you knocked-up. On the other side of that, a female player could be impregnated by a minotaur, imp, goblin, horseman etc, after being defeated, who you later find again and they tell you they want to know the baby etc, once more leading into a storyline with them. This would lead to more Actions=Consequences gameplay, but
could be disabled in the menu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

That's all from me right now, though I'm sure there are more things that would be great to add. Again, I feel I speak for a lot of people when I say that, this game caters to specific fetishes or interests right now, and there is nothing wrong with that; but it seems to have left the people who arn't interested in those things in the dark, and wanting, some players even stopping playing the game completely because of it. Having the game be more accepting to ALL sexualities would be an important step towards making the game more accessible and playable for others!

Last edited:

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Let there be snip
In order: (Sorry in advance for the essay...)
1: Doubt it'll be a thing. Best way to play with a specific sexuality in mind is to only engage with that one, champ is pansexual, we are not champ (This one pops up from time to time here). You control the buttons you press.

2: Role, huh? Idk, if it says Pitch, you top. If it says Catch, you bottom. I'm drawing a blank on this one tbh

3: Never gonna happen, just ignore futas.

4: Gay content is niche-ish in the playerbase + writers don't write it. I think someone was trying to correct that, but no idea what became of it. The rule usually is: if it's not in and you want to see it: write it or comission it. Sad, but it is what it is.

5/6: I'm writing an essay, and I hate going "mucho texto" in here. I know it feels like futas are the majority, but it isn't. There's a list somewhere around here, and Females actually make up the majority.

Sorry if I sound like an a-hole at some point, not intentional, I tried to explain things assuming your new member badge(?) goes with new player as well.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
-Will Jen ever get her content finished?
Given that her author has been MIA for quite some time and Jen's content is linked to the big hanging plot thread that's only recorded in said author's head, it's not looking terribly likely.
-A "Sexuality" option for the player in the menus, making the player either "Straight" , "Gay" , "Trans" etc.-
Not happening

-A "Role" option for the player in the menus, Making the player either "Top" , "Bottom", "Switch"-
Too many times I have accidently picked an option that forces my player into the "well, your the bottom now" position, and it makes me physically uncomfortable.​
The tooltips exist so that you can see what you're getting into. If you click them without reading, it's not the game's fault. If you find any options/tooltips that aren't sufficiently clear, you can bring it up in Bug Reports.
Not happening
as a player who isn't interested in this, its really jarring that its forced in my face the entire game.
Did you not read the disclaimer at the start of the game?
This is an adult game meant to be played by adults. By playing, you confirm that you are 18 or older. CoC2 contains many weird and exotic fetishes, including but not limited to: sexually invasive tentacles, overly-amorous monstergirls, furry futa femdom, uncontrollable breeding urges, and horny demon sex-wizards. You've been warned.
more male/female content would be nice to see also... right now the game mostly has futa's,​
There are currently some hundred and seventy sexable female characters with no penis to sixty who have one. Yes, people have counted; Aly made that list in part because people keep making this statement and it's just not accurate.

Last edited:

FurryFreedom

Aug 3, 2024
In order: (Sorry in advance for the essay...)
1: Doubt it'll be a thing. Best way to play with a specific sexuality in mind is to only engage with that one, champ is pansexual, we are not champ (This one pops up from time to time here). You control the buttons you press.

2: Role, huh? Idk, if it says Pitch, you top. If it says Catch, you bottom. I'm drawing a blank on this one tbh

3: Never gonna happen, just ignore futas.

4: Gay content is niche-ish in the playerbase + writers don't write it. I think someone was trying to correct that, but no idea what became of it. The rule usually is: if it's not in and you want to see it: write it or comission it. Sad, but it is what it is.

5/6: I'm writing an essay, and I hate going "mucho texto" in here. I know it feels like futas are the majority, but it isn't. There's a list somewhere around here, and Females actually make up the majority.

Sorry if I sound like an a-hole at some point, not intentional, I tried to explain things assuming your new member badge(?) goes with new player as well.
Been playing the game for a while, but the content I really like is male/male, or male/female, with a dominant player role... but there's very few NPC's in the game that cater to that, as the game mostly puts you in a submissive role, or during a defeat with a random encounter, it once again, forces you into a submissive role with no way to alter that, which is a shame and really pushes me and many other players away from the game... The comments on the latest steam news show a similar sentiment from the few players willing to type there.

Reactions: Itachun

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
What I'd like to see

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some players make their character to be gay, some straight, and some trans, but the game doesn't really respect that, as a lot of the NPC's in the game are female or futa and your character seems to want to drool over them regardless of how you want to play your character.

Pretty sure trans isn't a sexuality....

Too many times I have accidently picked an option that forces my player into the "well, your the bottom now" position, and it makes me physically uncomfortable. I know that it is a "me" issue, but limiting the content to that what the player desires to see should be important in making the game accepting to more players and would stop some of the issues where players accidently pick options which result in them getting topped/bottomed depending on what they want...

as a player who isn't interested in this, its really jarring that its forced in my face the entire game. I understand it is important for the game to have it, as that makes it more accepting and fitting to peoples fetishes etc, but this content isn't for everyone yet is forced on everyone.
I have a faint memory of someone else asking for this, i think the answer was that at this point it really isn't feasible.

-More Male/Male content-
Currently, the "male/male" content is lacking in the game... I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that, we would like to see some more representation of a male player with male NPC's, both top and bottom with different body types. Some guys want to see more muscular men who are willing to bottom, or feminine boys who are willing to top, but at the moment the game doesn't really cater to this. ((perhaps even some male pregnancy content, where you can start a family with those boys))

It's mostly dependent of what actual writers want to write. From what i understand not that many are into male/male stuff. Commission some and it will be made!

-More Male/Female content-
more male/female content would be nice to see also... right now the game mostly has futa's, which as said before isn't everyone's thing. It would be nice to see more girls in the game who you could potentially start families with or have fully fleshed out questlines, for the players who are straight or enjoy straight content as right now, the game isn't for them at all really.

I think someone counted and it came out more or less equal male/female/futa npc split so there isn't that much dominance one way or the other.

-Customizable HUD system-
being able to change the colour of your HUD and buttons using in game menu options would be nice. perhaps some custom designs, or being able to import a custom HUD texture, or even HUD's you unlock by doing the storylines or quests of certain characters.

Sure customizability is good ,i don't particularly care for it, but not opposed either.

-Rough and Gentle options-
Someone above mention this and I think this is important too! being able to choose after defeating people or during sex scenes if you want to go rough or gentle would be a great story mechanic, maybe some characters like rough/gentle and you could get random encounters later on based on you doing that. Maybe your character is more violent and likes rough encounters, with even the kind people!

Again bit too far into development to implement this i think.

-Random Encounters + Pregnancy's-
After you have battled with someone and done a sex scene with them, it would be nice to be able to meet that same character again randomly but with a pregnant belly, as they acknowledge the fact the fact the baby is your's from the previous encounter. Some NPC's will be angry with you because you either "forced" them or were "rough" with them during the sex scene, where others may be kind to you and be willing to do a storyline with you. The same should be vice versa. Say you defeat a goblin female, do the sex scene with her after combat, and later she fights you again with a pregnant belly and tells you the baby is yours, or she doesn't fight you but wants you to know, and that leads into a storyline with this random goblin that you knocked-up. On the other side of that, a female player could be impregnated by a minotaur, imp, goblin, horseman etc, after being defeated, who you later find again and they tell you they want to know the baby etc, once more leading into a storyline with them. This would lead to more Actions=Consequences gameplay, but
could be disabled in the menu
Thats lot of content to make, either it will be low quality / generated or would require a lot of effort from writers to make something that people actually want to read. Given few people actually enjoy Skyrims radiant quests so few would enjoy generated content i guess.[/center]

Last edited: