What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Although, another studly femboy in vain of old Berwyn would be great. And I mean hard dom, as in not having the submission scale since that kind of ruins the appeal.

The former. I want a cuntboy who can be knocked up and carry our baby. As I said, it's not my usual fetish, but would be worth it for the novelty alone.
I am interested -- how would you like for a cuntboy to look like? Just for future notes.

Polloquin

Jul 16, 2024
honestly i would love to see a bad end happen if you pick Doggy sub for the corrupted Lupines too many times. it just feels like a thing that should happen considering the context of the content in it.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Although, another studly femboy in vain of old Berwyn would be great. And I mean hard dom, as in not having the submission scale since that kind of ruins the appeal.
Alas, dom femboy w/ elephant trunk cock is too niche for most people to want to write. So for now, it looks like you're stuck with Nikol, if you want him.
I am interested -- how would you like for a cuntboy to look like? Just for future notes.
I'm not picky. Sure, the easy answer is, "Just make him a femboy!" But unless said character has a massive dollop of girlification fetish attached to him, then you've just made another impregnable woman, with a smaller chest. Still, logically, if he's going to be impregnable, then he should probably have wide hips because otherwise labour will be a long, hard, not at all quiet process when he gives birth. Besides that, he can be as masc, andro or femmy as the writer/artist thinks suits him.

Oh, and one more thing: GIVE HIM ACTUAL PREGNANCY INTERACTIONS. The pregnancy fetish isn't just about getting pregnant. It's about being pregnant. Or an NPC doing the same. Any NPC who can knock up or be knocked up by us should get a host of special interactions built around it, or as much as possible without turning them into code spaghetti.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I for one do not wish to have overly girlish looking vagentlemen.
Look, I would write a bara vagentleman (great term btw) if there was a interest for that niche within a niche. In most cases, though, it seems that most of the cboy art that I see usually stucks the pus on a more girlish/pretty boy. Now of course, what you and I constitute as overly girlish differs, but I understand that putting a pus on something like a femboy may be considered cheating. I think something in ballpark like the two picks bellow would be something I would aim for.
117285674_p0_master1200.jpgGMP8BWlaQAAiKXe.jpg
A buff guy/toned guy with pretty face.
Or whatever salamander men are being fed to look like this.
Darius-Moira-Nude-Bust.pngEv_n7yDXYAEOC8x.jpeg
Artist in order : @XKryoma, @lay0x0 and @art_moira

Alas, dom femboy w/ elephant trunk cock is too niche for most people to want to write. So for now, it looks like you're stuck with Nikol, if you want him.
First off, who says they need an elephant trunk for a dick? A "modest" 8 incher is more than fine.

Second, while Berwyn was a companion, he had the largest fan base in terms of male (and I would argue then some female) companions. The contrast of a guy with a cute face absolutely owning you is something you do not get often.

Third -- Nikol is great, but I want one that just commits to owning our dick/ass.

Basically, Josou Seme is great.

I'm not picky. Sure, the easy answer is, "Just make him a femboy!" But unless said character has a massive dollop of girlification fetish attached to him, then you've just made another impregnable woman, with a smaller chest. Still, logically, if he's going to be impregnable, then he should probably have wide hips because otherwise labour will be a long, hard, not at all quiet process when he gives birth. Besides that, he can be as masc, andro or femmy as the writer/artist thinks suits him.

Oh, and one more thing: GIVE HIM ACTUAL PREGNANCY INTERACTIONS. The pregnancy fetish isn't just about getting pregnant. It's about being pregnant. Or an NPC doing the same. Any NPC who can knock up or be knocked up by us should get a host of special interactions built around it, or as much as possible without turning them into code spaghetti.
Oh I am im the same camp. I am fine whatever. Although, my ideal would probably be a somewhat buff dude with holdable hits.
IMG_20240716_231117.jpg

Although, I do disagree that a femboy vagentleman would not work/that it would be just be girl with extra steps. The fact that it is a guy is what makes it hot. I just wouldn't do it because, hmmm, tits already has some and Berwyn is able to become one. Little diversity would be appreciated.

And yeah, a deeper pregnancy would be swell. I love what Kiyoko and Kitsune have. To bad rest of the cast is kind of lacking in preg admiration.

PS: A shame we can not keep Liulfr one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Considering some really odd fetishes out there I just can't hold a straight face when I hear things like "it wouldn't work" or "it's too niche."
As for dom femboys? Astolfo gets some fanfictions like that and he's written like a brat. I can totally see a nimble femboy catfolk or other race owning champ, teasing the hell out of them.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What's a femboy? I get a cuntboy obviously has a cunt but what makes a man a femboy?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
tl;dr "dude looks like a lady".

Personally, I am not interested in muscled whatever, but I'd be more than okay with having one. Back in the day, I came across a roleplaying version of Bleach's Kenpachi Zaraki that happened to have female genitalia. The creator was astounded of how people wanted or expected him to be weaker or sissified just because of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Considering some really odd fetishes out there I just can't hold a straight face when I hear things like "it wouldn't work" or "it's too niche."
As for dom femboys? Astolfo gets some fanfictions like that and he's written like a brat. I can totally see a nimble femboy catfolk or other race owning champ, teasing the hell out of them.
Funny thing is, the topping Astolfo craze pretty much got jumpstarted by an Artist Ankoman. Can not lie, he is what got me hooked on it. That and femboy on girl.

But yeah, I am not sure why it would be anymore niche than other male content we have. The only problem I could see is people complaining how can they not Dom him back. But, eh, that is basically the same thing for every dom. I still see people gunning for Evelyn.

What's a femboy? I get a cuntboy obviously has a cunt but what makes a man a femboy?
Any guy that makes a guy go "well, it ain't exactly gay for me to stick my dick there."

I would like to joke that it would make a girl question if she was a lesbian, but I genuenly can not remember last time I met a girl that said something like that. They just skip mental gymnastics and just say "I am into him/I am not".

If you ask me -- I know what they look like, but to me they are just more dainty twinks that like feminine closing. Unless the boy is basically drawn like a woman (for example Vicky), a femboy to me is just no more feminine than what people consider twinks. Example of how messed up my perception is .
8xayun.jpg

Like I understand the difference technically -- it is just not that different to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmithEK

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love to see a zebra npc one day maybe from jassira or something and if male does not have the male marefolk lust madness as is not a marefolk but a zebrafolk
that or a zebra centaur

and one other thing maybe a way to see how many kids you have that are not in the daycare in game (Kiyoko im looking at you id love to know how close im getting to your nine tailed form in new runs)

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
id love to see a zebra npc one day maybe from jassira or something and if male does not have the male marefolk lust madness as is not a marefolk but a zebrafolk
that or a zebra centaur

and one other thing maybe a way to see how many kids you have that are not in the daycare in game (Kiyoko im looking at you id love to know how close im getting to your nine tailed form in new runs)

It's not an ideal solution, but if you save to file, open the file in Notepad or some equivalent text program, and search for 'KIYOKO_NUM_KITS', that'll tell you how many kits she's had with you.

Last edited:

Charity

May 24, 2020
Content with Alraune.

I LOVE how her children writen. But she make all good points kinda sour. She scare/incapacitating almost all travelers and this not doing any good to our rep (one of biggest corruption point to Wayford?).

It would be interesting if we with all smart/wisardy people find way to water down her corruption. There is so much wisards, witches and alchemists we know.
Mb even with help of Velun, with motive of having presence there (He might be one of 2 forces that slow down Kitsunes progress it seems?).

But like Behemoth it highly unlikely and she continue to be one of biggest hardcoded corrupt/pure choices (iirc Dominating her not give corruprion, but affect region as a whole still).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
tl;dr "dude looks like a lady".

Personally, I am not interested in muscled whatever, but I'd be more than okay with having one. Back in the day, I came across a roleplaying version of Bleach's Kenpachi Zaraki that happened to have female genitalia. The creator was astounded of how people wanted or expected him to be weaker or sissified just because of that.
I am not sure If I would be into a guy like Kenpachi to begin with, but that sounds sweet.

And yeah, I think you are in same both as majority of people. I think pretty face is basically a necesity in most cases.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Content with Alraune.

I LOVE how her children writen. But she make all good points kinda sour. She scare/incapacitating almost all travelers and this not doing any good to our rep (one of biggest corruption point to Wayford?).

It would be interesting if we with all smart/wisardy people find way to water down her corruption. There is so much wisards, witches and alchemists we know.
Mb even with help of Velun, with motive of having presence there (He might be one of 2 forces that slow down Kitsunes progress it seems?).

But like Behemoth it highly unlikely and she continue to be one of biggest hardcoded corrupt/pure choices (iirc Dominating her not give corruprion, but affect region as a whole still).
Honestly, I would love to see what if anything they did differently with the Alraune if they were making her today, knowing what they know now about people's complaints about her.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
We need more admiration for different kind of chests: male chests, small, puffy, average and so on and so on. Be it from PC admiring NPCs or NPCs admiring PCs.

We need to break the cycle of only big breasted ladies (regardless of how great they are) getting any sort of attention!

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
We need more admiration for different kind of chests: male chests, small, puffy, average and so on and so on. Be it from PC admiring NPCs or NPCs admiring PCs.

We need to break the cycle of only big breasted ladies (regardless of how great they are) getting any sort of attention!
Big titted ladies.. nope, not seeing the problem. Well unless the said big titted ladies don't have a big cock to match.. then I can see the problem.

• Love
Reactions: waterpanther7

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
No problem with them at all. I love them.

It is just, when the only type of boob worship this game does relates to big breasts, it kind of gets boring. There is no real scene where champion can smother breasts of gals like Hethia, Kohaku and Atugia and there are really no scenes where a character plays with champs modest to small titties and just showers them in love. The latter is especially noticable for me since I play as ladies with C cups and bellow, and the amount of content that treats that range as an afterthought/not worthy of adoration while the big ones get special or exclusive scenes (Ryn and Arona as major examples) just makes me sit here and ponder if should take this game to court. There is no justice here I tell you.

Last edited:

Charity

May 24, 2020
Even Tetsuya has thing for big breasts.

Only scene about small parts being showered in love is Kurako Small Penis Adoration come to mind (but she kinda golden for some rare scenes, like yuri orgy with Cait and/or Atugia).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Huh, did not know that.

Speaking of who, I wish we could play with Tettys tettys given the chance. They seem suckable. Fuckable even.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
There is no real scene where champion can smother breasts of gals like Hethia
While it's not repeatable and it's not technically smothering, if you complete Dog Days peacefully you can have a sex scene with Hethia called "Titty 69" where it's purely boob-focused for both parties, as long as the champ has A-cups or higher.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I would like a scenario where once you free Kiyoko there is a chance that when you sleep, your dreams link up with hers and you impregnate here there. Secondly, the sleep partner could use a bit of a rework. Perhaps a rotation system could be added.

Also, Komari preg when?

Cerneu

Aug 19, 2019
I hope we one day see the following event featuring Kiyoko being added to the game:

...if the Keros vs. Taoth arc is still happening, the job will be made much easier if she's with the player if they decide to side with Keros — luring Taoth into the Astral Plane (totally not the Dream) where he can be far more easily murderated than in the real world, which is how floofquest 2a would progress without her. Funny thing is that Kiyoko has been stuck in the Astral Plane so long prior to being freed that she absorbs Taoth's divine essence and achieves apotheosis as a minor deity. Keros is absolutely furious — he wanted the essence of the would-be usurper for himself — but has to admit it was a misplay on his part, for he planned the whole thing. Eventually, he consoles himself with the idea of having a subordinate, which would still raise him a little in the status games of the Seven. The player doesn't get the usual rewards for the arc, but slutsune gets a significant stat boost, maybe a new power or two, and there may be important story ramifications for there being a new (if minor) deity around (portfolio being fertility, motherhood, and augury).

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Charity

May 24, 2020
I hope we one day see the following event featuring Kiyoko being added to the game:

...if the Keros vs. Taoth arc is still happening, the job will be made much easier if she's with the player if they decide to side with Keros — luring Taoth into the Astral Plane (totally not the Dream) where he can be far more easily murderated than in the real world, which is how floofquest 2a would progress without her. Funny thing is that Kiyoko has been stuck in the Astral Plane so long prior to being freed that she absorbs Taoth's divine essence and achieves apotheosis as a minor deity. Keros is absolutely furious — he wanted the essence of the would-be usurper for himself — but has to admit it was a misplay on his part, for he planned the whole thing. Eventually, he consoles himself with the idea of having a subordinate, which would still raise him a little in the status games of the Seven. The player doesn't get the usual rewards for the arc, but slutsune gets a significant stat boost, maybe a new power or two, and there may be important story ramifications for there being a new (if minor) deity around (portfolio being fertility, motherhood, and augury).
Iirc His very existance in game is huge point of retcon. Only thing that show his precence is KinuQuest. And last one was, how long, 2 years ago? Even more?

And even there it's not concrete evidence. There even new info about why Foxfolk hate Kitsunes.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
The taoth vs. Keros thing is pretty much axed more or less. Remnants kind of exist in kinu's personal story, but I doubt the original plan will go forward in any capacity.

Reactions: SomeNobody

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The taoth vs. Keros thing is pretty much axed more or less. Remnants kind of exist in kinu's personal story, but I doubt the original plan will go forward in any capacity.
I guess that Raphael will still get some sort of reckoning... i hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultra Chad

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I wish Kinu was fuckable...

But really, I do not want to repeat the complains many have about Kinu quest. I just wish that future plot points involve us more. Kinu, despite how essential she is to Kiyoko, is still a side character. This is a game about champions adventures.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I wish Kinu was fuckable...
You have been successfully incest-baited, which is an upfront acknowledged aspect of her, especially as Kitsune Hime. Congratulations?
But really, I do not want to repeat the complains many have about Kinu quest. I just wish that future plot points involve us more. Kinu, despite how essential she is to Kiyoko, is still a side character. This is a game about champions adventures.
I'd be most happy with just getting that plot brought to a satisfying conclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: PalletTown

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
You have been successfully incest-baited, which is an upfront acknowledged aspect of her, especially as Kitsune Hime. Congratulations?
"Incest baited"

I mean yeah, even if she was not my daughter, I would still fuck her. Have good design, people are going to want to fuck it. Also, I am not sure how much you can call it bait, since we are mostly working of design. If that is all that requires it, than Nakano, the Wolf Gilf, Quin, the Goblin Milf and so on would all also be considered a bait.