What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The game being mostly futa or mostly femdomme is just factually untrue.

CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 25 July 2024 (backer patch 0.7.15)
NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 121
Female (no penis): 218
Female (penis): 66

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 77
Female (no penis): 170
Female (penis, no vag): 25
Female (penis and vag): 32
Other: 3

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra

-An option to remove the Futanari content from the game-
as a player who isn't interested in this, its really jarring that its forced in my face the entire game. I understand it is important for the game to have it, as that makes it more accepting and fitting to peoples fetishes etc, but this content isn't for everyone yet is forced on everyone.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I don't why you'd play this game of all things and be shocked or dismayed at the amount of futa content. Its not as if the fact futa is a big element of the game is a secret or anything.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
But really now: if a guy doesn't bottom, can he really be counted as fuckable, hmmm? Thoughts so.
In reality, that amount of sexsable guys is half. I do not make the rules that I make.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabranth

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I have no expectation of this ever happening, but I think it would be interesting if we had the option of the first recharge power slot, to be able to use it with a recharge power OR a non-stance at will power. So you could have a stance at will, an active at will, and 1 recharge; 2 active at wills and a recharge; or the default 1 at will and 2 recharges. I think it would need to be specific to non-stance powers though as it would be odd to have two stances.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
how do you commission scenes BTW?
First I'd check the stickied threads on what is and is not allowed in the game to make sure your idea will even be valid, then do research on the current consistent AND active writers currently providing content of the game. Figure out which ones are taking commissions and relate to the content you want to add, then reach out to see if they vibe with it and get a price.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
The game being mostly futa or mostly femdomme is just factually untrue.

CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 25 July 2024 (backer patch 0.7.15)
NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 121
Female (no penis): 218
Female (penis): 66

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 77
Female (no penis): 170
Female (penis, no vag): 25
Female (penis and vag): 32
Other: 3
Out of curiosity, do these numbers take into account the characters with variable sexual characteristics (Example: Is Berwyn counted once for each category, since they can literally be any of the combinations after their second quest?)

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
To be honest I'm mostly playing the game, because of all the futa/dickgirl lovers, plus amazon female dom/sub lovers that my PC is in a relationship with them all, and I made my PC a short 4ft tall boy too, so I'm pretty content with most of it, kinda want more amazon futa women, as followers, but not have them be too dommy, like kalysea, like have them actually be in love with PC, like a dommy mommy sort of persona, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity, do these numbers take into account the characters with variable sexual characteristics (Example: Is Berwyn counted once for each category, since they can literally be any of the combinations after their second quest?)
The methodology used in this count is:

Brint and Brienne are counted separately, because they are mutually exclusive and constitute distinct characters. Otherwise, characters that can TF or appear with multiple pronoun or sex parts configurations are generally placed under the category that is their default. The "Other" characters are Lyric (optionally male with a penis or female with a pussy; they have no default so it felt inappropriate to mark them as such), Cassidy (optionally male/penis, female/penis, or female/vagina; also has no default), and the sexable slimes (agender, as far as we can tell). Unnamed characters that are similar but constitute distinct encounters (e.g. the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex in the Outskirts vs the male minotaur soldiers available for group sex at Rose's inn) are counted separately. Characters that are only sexable in Bad Ends are not counted as "sexable" here.
I have omitted named non-sexable, non-fightable background characters without art (e.g. the frost elves that appear in Etheryn's dates and the Festivus Ball, or Serena's students). Fightable animals, such as the wolves and Chomps the Hydra, are also omitted, even if they do have art. I have also omitted brothel patrons whose faces and names do not appear, even though the Champion can have sex with them (e.g. in the Milk Wall scene), because your guess is as good as mine is. Despite children existing in the world (either just as existing NPCs or as optional progeny of the player), none of them will appear on the list. For the record: no underage characters or player blood relatives can have sex with the player in this game. Finally, I have omitted silly mode only characters like Syri, Kaede, and Anno.
Female characters with ovipositors and no penises are listed in the "no penis" slots. This includes Drider Queen, Ihzalti, Nyzerrah, Azyrran, Jyrranaz, and the Hornet Workers. Ambra and Kohaku are listed as separate characters, because that is obviously what they are.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I would actually like to see a Northern Minotaur male that is like Nikol and the prince in a sense that he is almost a complete opposite to what one would commonly expect from the males of his Ilk. Big, strong, musclelar yet still baby faced. To bring it to Equilibrium.

Gods YES! Let me plant my lineage inside of of him.
And if he turns out to be a bad guy, an option to enslave him. Who knows, maybe my fem PC could move the little wrongdoer towards the straight path.
So regarding to my want from this comment, I just stumbled upon a drawing of a Northern Minotaur Brint and, fuck, this is pretty close to the ballpark I am looking for...

NMBrint.png
I really should just bite the bullet and write one.

Blackguard

Pure champs can pray and meditate for a few days at the chapel to get a super boon (iirc, max willpower, +20 hp, -corruption gains) and I'd like to see something similar for corrupt champs, but instead of praying its just a nonstop orgy for a few days or something like that, hopefully with my asshole unmolested.

I find it hard to justify recruiting Etheryn since imo she feels like a huge liability when we meet her. We find her trapped in a net being a crying and stuttering mess and we're expected to send either Brint, a 9ft tall brick house who we saw casually bisecting wolves, or Cait, a capable healer who proved her worth in the tutorial fighting off cultists, back home to make room for her in the party. Instead, I would like it if her intro scene was redone showing her more capable, like fending off imps with her archery and seeing her hawk attack them too.

Went and got Ashelander finally and I'm just not a fan of her and hate that it is impossible to get rid of her. First idea, I'd like to hand her off to someone fitting, like a young paladin or even Elthara. You know, someone who will actually care about what she has to say or at least take care of the weapon. Second idea, give the mace to the demon cultists to let her be reforged into a conscious sex toy used by the very fiends she would wish to strike down.

I'd like to see a super boss that has a fight play out similar to an encounter in Funger where each body part is represented as a different enemy. KOing the head/body would win the fight but would be really difficult without disabling the enemy first.

My least favorite part of the game has been the companions. I only really like Brienne, and even with her I have a hard time liking her combat sets since they tend to clash with what I want to do with my build. I'd like it if there was something like Fire Emblem's einherjars that we could use as companions instead. No personality and not sexable, they appear for combat and disappear when it's over. And for the sake of balance, they would use existing companion stat spreads and sets, like a Berserker einherjar that has Brint's stats and powers for his Wayfarer set or a Queen einherjar that is Etheryn's Queenly set.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I find it hard to justify recruiting Etheryn since imo she feels like a huge liability when we meet her. We find her trapped in a net being a crying and stuttering mess and we're expected to send either Brint, a 9ft tall brick house who we saw casually bisecting wolves, or Cait, a capable healer who proved her worth in the tutorial fighting off cultists, back home to make room for her in the party. Instead, I would like it if her intro scene was redone showing her more capable, like fending off imps with her archery and seeing her hawk attack them too.
She's supposed to be a liability, at least initially. Character establishing intros are crucial to showing their starting points sometimes. Ryn wouldn't have an intro like the one you described as a "fix" without her being somewhat confident first, which is obviously not meant to be the point. She's tied up and left to dry, she's not gonna feel any semblance of bravery or desire to fight when she's literally caught in a bind after escaping being abused.

Last edited:

Blackguard

I get that we're meeting her at her lowest, but her showing no bravery and no desire to fight in her intro is precisely the problem I have with justifying her recruitment. If she looks so helpless and defeated, why would anyone in universe think about taking her on dangerous adventures when it looks like a slight breeze will knock her over?

And whats funny to me is that if you do take her and send back one of your guys, then you'll see a few tiles over that yes she can fight and can pull her weight. All I'm asking for is a taste of that earlier, doesn't seem like it would ruin her characterization at all imo. She can even be scared shitless but still striking back, just anything than being a helpless damsel in distress would be an improvement.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The fact that she is recruitable as a party member already tells you that she's capable of pulling her weight, or they wouldn't have written her as a companion character in the first place. And if you want the Watsonian perspective, her introductory text makes it clear that she's comfortable with a bow without needing to show her using it in a manner that would have clashed with the introduction to her character as Savin conceived her. She even states (in case you somehow missed picking up on the context) that she's able and willing to fight. That you personally can't understand why someone would recruit her into the party does not make it a problem.

Blackguard

The fact that she is recruitable as a party member already tells you that she's capable of pulling her weight, or they wouldn't have written her as a companion character in the first place.
Meta knowledge, talking about in universe reasons for the champion.
And if you want the Watsonian perspective, her introductory text makes it clear that she's comfortable with a bow without needing to show her using it in a manner that would have clashed with the introduction to her character as Savin conceived her.
Big believer in show, don't tell. In the moment, she shows that shes in need of a warm blanket and coco not fighting monsters. Also I feel that her words don't have much weight when we meet her in that unflattering situation.
That you personally can't understand why someone would recruit her into the party does not make it a problem.
Honestly had a similar problem with Zeveran in Dragon Age Origins so it is probably a me problem lmao.