What content would you like added?

Jun 28, 2024
I'm curious about something, which game (Between COC2 and TITS) has more Male PC power-bottoming content? Never really looked for it before, but now I'm intrigued.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
TiTS. In my experience, it is a lot more gay friendly.

Even if it suffers from "I am straight" disorder a lot more than CoC2, the amount of guys we can top or power bottom to far exceeds than what we can do here.

From what I remember, we can top all of our male crew mates, unlike in CoC2 where we can not top Quin. Berwyn is no longer a companion, unfortunately. At least you can top brint.

In TiTS, every planet has multiple guys we can top/power bottom to.

Contrast that to CoC2 where a lot of cities and places do not or only have one. Khor'minos only has Nikol, Kitsune have none, the main town only has Brint, and so on and so on.

But still, there ažus some male content on horizon in form of corrupt Lupines, Refnir and whatever else people are cooking. So I have hopes.

Just please, let me top them more than once.

Jun 28, 2024
Damn, they removed Berwyn? He was my favorite companion, even if he had less content he still hit the perfect spot for my preferences. Think I'm gonna skip coc2 for a while then, I'd given the game some time on hopes that they had added more m/m content but it seems that they removed it instead.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Damn, they removed Berwyn? He was my favorite companion, even if he had less content he still hit the perfect spot for my preferences. Think I'm gonna skip coc2 for a while then, I'd given the game some time on hopes that they had added more m/m content but it seems that they removed it instead.
He is still around and you can still access his scenes, he is just not as companion anymore.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Incredibly unlikely since Berwyn's code has been turned into a nightmare parser soup that would be a gigantic chore to write any long content for ever since that whole "transformation" debacle was added. I will never understand B's decision on that matter.
Never hurts to have options. Until I guess it does now when making new content lol.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Never hurts to have options. Until I guess it does now when making new content lol.
Okay, I know the Forums are kind of an Echo Chamber and just generaly inactive but I have barely seen any rise in Berwyn discussion outside of the Discourse™. People don't seem to have suddenly become fans overnight just cause they can Build-A-Bear their own custom Berwyn yet all the old fans seem to have been alienated even though the transformation is mostly your choice. He seems to just lie forgotten like he always was. Maybe I'm wrong and there are a bunch of new Berwyn fans in the Discord or something but people here seem to not care all that much for him. Except for that one dude with bad english of course.

Jun 28, 2024
Okay, I know the Forums are kind of an Echo Chamber and just generaly inactive but I have barely seen any rise in Berwyn discussion outside of the Discourse™. People don't seem to have suddenly become fans overnight just cause they can Build-A-Bear their own custom Berwyn yet all the old fans seem to have been alienated even though the transformation is mostly your choice. He seems to just lie forgotten like he always was. Maybe I'm wrong and there are a bunch of new Berwyn fans in the Discord or something but people here seem to not care all that much for him. Except for that one dude with bad english of course.
With how popular big dicks and femboys tend to be in general it's honestly a shock that he isn't anyone else's favorite.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Berwyn as a companion was a lot of peoples favorite, which can not be said for the one we have now. Current Berwyn and past Berwyn are not really all that comparable.

Sacreficing niche for mass apeal, and, in the end, not really pleasing anyobody. Well not as much as old Berwyn did.

PS; I think that some anon had a folder of all Berwyn fanart. It outnumbered rest of the companions 2 to one or something.

Jun 28, 2024
Berwyn as a companion was a lot of peoples favorite, which can not be said for the one we have now. Current Berwyn and past Berwyn are not really all that comparable.

Sacreficing niche for mass apeal, and, in the end, not really pleasing anyobody. Well not as much as old Berwyn did.

PS; I think that some anon had a folder of all Berwyn fanart. It outnumbered rest of the companions 2 to one or something.
Damn, honestly, for as much as I like the customization aspect of these games, i think they sacrifice way too much characterization in the hope of appealing to everyone. I'd switch several of the characters we have now if it meant better constructed storylines for all companions.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Berwyn was always a rather cobbled together character, with two different player fantasies clashing against one other. People who liked Berwyn were seperated to two different categories both of which liked him for completely opposite reasons. In that sense B's effort to make something that appeals to everyone makes sense probably, I'm just not a fan of the implementation.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Yep, anyway, I do not want clog the discourse/the thread with Berwyn talk. So I will ask for something that I think would be just neet.

I would like another sequence similar to the one we could have had with Hethia or snake tongued. The small Ace Attorney like investigation segment was just so nice to expirience. It made champion feel smart.

And, ahem, this is more a character looks thing, but I would maybe some butch/sauve girls. Like Rika from pokemon or Uranus from Sailor Moon. A girl that could pass as a pretty boy, a lady killer, your straight yaoi protagonist. I find them cute.

Also, ehehe, can we get a harem of maid femboys. Someone mentioned it before, and damn does that sounds swell.

Reactions: valkyr42
Jun 28, 2024
Now that you mention it, it is pretty weird we haven't had any of the "tough girl" character in this game, despite having several powerful/strong women, you'd think it would be one of the first things that would come to mind.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Now that you mention it, it is pretty weird we haven't had any of the "tough girl" character in this game, despite having several powerful/strong women, you'd think it would be one of the first things that would come to mind.
Tbf, Atugia and Brienne kinda sorta kinda fit that archetype. Not truly, but it's at least some of the way there. Atugia is too nerdy and Brienne is too horny.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I don't think any writer or person here would read your "Big sweaty burly men, I need men," and go "but we have Futas/Dickgirls". Just seems unnecessary shade to throw at content you aren't a fan off.

Oh my, my glass window just broke.

Also yes, let us fuck nakano for it sounds hot. Especially so if he is engaged to our daughter.

Kinu: No dad. You fucked every girl my age, the leader of our village, and even my patron deity, but I draw the line at my husband.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Champ: Where's my respect, kiddo? At least I deserve a test drive before you ruin him, like Tobs has ruin you.

*Kinu recoils as if been slapped.

Champ: Foolish child! Do you realize that when the mods from those 4Chan weirdos come out, you won't be able to draw that line even in front of yourself?

*Kinu tremble with fear.

*Champ take a long sigh.

Champ:
Well, at least there is hope that along the way they will fix fluffs behavior, probably.

Oops sorry, turn out kinda gloomy

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'm hoping we can eventually duel with our companions - maybe as a repeatable function at the Khor'minos Colosseum or training grounds at the Wayfort. Got to get all them stealable powers without needing to cheese the Lureling, realized I could have gotten Cait's at will instead of the Scorch Armor from the witch set. :(

Neemire

Mar 9, 2022
Would it be possible to have a full-body custom image? When you open the journal in the character tab, all the companions have a full-body image. It would be cool to have a custom full-body image for the player character. I do understand that we could look at our character image outside of the game, but it would be a nice integration into the game.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I know this probably aways off, but in future patches, when we're able to have kasyrra's child, whether that's her impregnating PC, or vice versa, I would like the pregnancy to be repeatable, sort of like what we have with Kari(The Milf Hell-Hound), since for when we actually get to that point, I know having potential kids with her is gonna be a huge thing/event it would make no sense for it to be a one off thing, at least to me, just not a fan with one off pregnancies, that's just my take.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I know this probably aways off, but in future patches, when we're able to have kasyrra's child, whether that's her impregnating PC, or vice versa, I would like the pregnancy to be repeatable, sort of like what we have with Kari(The Milf Hell-Hound), since for when we actually get to that point, I know having potential kids with her is gonna be a huge thing/event it would make no sense for it to be a one off thing, at least to me, just not a fan with one off pregnancies, that's just my take.
I think that's an end game thing and would only work once as due to champs soul.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Would it be possible to have a full-body custom image? When you open the journal in the character tab, all the companions have a full-body image. It would be cool to have a custom full-body image for the player character. I do understand that we could look at our character image outside of the game, but it would be a nice integration into the game.
Very unlikely. At most all you'd get is what TiTs currently uses, which is just a faceless avatar with adjustable boobs/butt size.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Would it be possible to have a full-body custom image?
There's precisely zero interest in trying to make some sort of image generator for the Champ. If you want a full-body image for your Champ, you can either find something 'close enough' or you can commission it from an artist. But inserting it into the game in the Appearance screen is likely to be a non-starter because that has to live in the save file and they're already bloated enough as it is with custom avatars.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah. In general, don't bother asking for things that are extremely complicated to code. They'll say no on principle.

Asking for new NPCs is one thing. Ditto new interactions between existing ones. But a full-on, detailed virtual paper doll for players? Nyope. That's where we srart to go into automatic-no territory.