What content would you like added?

WuskoKyne

May 10, 2023
Honestly I'd like some more content woth our big ol behemoth boy. Maybe some sort of quest to help him regain a bit more functionality os speaking and such and make a romance with the big guy as well.

Reactions: Kesil

Neemire

Mar 9, 2022
There's precisely zero interest in trying to make some sort of image generator for the Champ. If you want a full-body image for your Champ, you can either find something 'close enough' or you can commission it from an artist. But inserting it into the game in the Appearance screen is likely to be a non-starter because that has to live in the save file and they're already bloated enough as it is with custom avatars.
I'm not talking about an image generator like the one in T.I.T.S. I already have an image of my character, and I don't care for the T.I.T.S character generator. An image like the one in the journal that the companions have: Example "custom full-body image" not generated, but uploaded like the custom avatar in the top left of the game. I should have clarified that I wasn't talking about something like the T.I.T.S generator, but I had forgotten that system exists. Anyway, it was just a thought I had, nothing much changes w/wo.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I still wish to see more high heel footwear added.
Honestly if we can request gear like this I’d love to have what Kazuo has… his helmet looks great, being an artificer does that mean it would buff Summon or just leadership for companions and allies?

Attachments

• IMG_3333.png
    IMG_3333.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 11

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I still wish to see more high heel footwear added.
Unfortunately it's hard to get items in (other than maybe TFs) for most people, since the submission rules pretty much say no items. Obviously this doesn't apply to the main devs and writers, but they're focused on more story and characters in most cases. For anyone else submitting, you'd at the very least need to make an NPC combatant to have the item drop or write a small dungeon/quest (which is more work). Otherwise they'd be swamped with submissions for items. I could certainly make Facebighter, the Katana of Hellish Torment a versatile (one or two hand) corruption weapon, but being a katana, would likely involve kitsune (probably Takahiro uncovering it while out hunting Keros artifacts) and a dungeon, or a Will-o'-the-Witch set for Vivianne (non-demon) that looks like a virginal white robe and glows with luminous light and releases blinding flashes during combat, but that would likely require at least a fetch quest for items.

High-heels are definitely doable (and this is the forum for posting wishes), but unless the main writers do it, any other submitters need to add surrounded content at the very least, which is more work when you just want some kinky boots.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
Content that I would like to be added would be marrying/being able to have a relationship with Naiyana and having her kids, weather that's her impregnating PC or vice versa, plus it'd be fun watching Atani getting jealous if PC is spending more time with Naiyana, she'd be like: "Hey I'm your wife too, you can't spend time with only mom and not me, i want snuggle too."
Considering there's hardly any males in there village after their males got corrupted and left, plus after marrying Atani and seeing how good she is taken care of and loved, Naiyana could realize that she wants the same thing that her daughter has.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Considering there's hardly any males in there village after their males got corrupted and left,
No comment on the Naiyana part, but I don't think the male horses are corrupted (there might be a little corruption from banging demon-cultists or drinking tainted water or something), but I don't recall running into a single corrupted male crazy horse. I think they just naturally go breed crazy after puberty and that's just their culture. When they're ready to breed, the mares go out and find one (or a centaur). Otherwise, the male marefolk that chose the alchemical transformation into women usually still retain their male genitals and can breed.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
No comment on the Naiyana part, but I don't think the male horses are corrupted (there might be a little corruption from banging demon-cultists or drinking tainted water or something), but I don't recall running into a single corrupted male crazy horse. I think they just naturally go breed crazy after puberty and that's just their culture. When they're ready to breed, the mares go out and find one (or a centaur). Otherwise, the male marefolk that chose the alchemical transformation into women usually still retain their male genitals and can breed.
Ok I can understand that, so its just the centaur males that left their village after being corrupted then, though i still think it'd be cool to pursue Naiyana, possibly her making PC her mate/marriage, even expanding upon her in future patches, hopefully.

Reactions: PalletTown