What content would you like added?

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Pain is the best motivator! And its proven to work lol like how lighting yourself on fire with Fire Within makes you hit harder.
I'm pretty sure the flames are an undesirable byproduct, like you are overclocking your body. That's what makes more sense to me, anyways.

Reactions: Blackguard

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I could see if you don't save the hornets and kill alraune you could potentially get half sexed and femboy boreal elves as servants instead... On that note, we need some scenes where we can bang your Boreal Elf Guards. Most of your Guards are female/half sexed right? I always kind of got that impression but wasn't 100% about it.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Or get male hornets, but I doubt they’d appreciate being in that type of job.
I reckon Prince Nyze is stroppy enough to flounce off after words with Mummy. What marketable skill does he have [none], and who does he know outside the hive other than you and Azyran to mooch off? You would probably have to save him from some teasing/mild bullying from the girls and much worse from Jael'yn.
Be enough of a Knight-in-shining armour and surely a royal wedding would be in order, alternatively I am sure you could be a real dick about it.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
I reckon Prince Nyze is stroppy enough to flounce off after words with Mummy. What marketable skill does he have [none], and who does he know outside the hive other than you and Azyran to mooch off? You would probably have to save him from some teasing/mild bullying from the girls and much worse from Jael'yn.
Be enough of a Knight-in-shining armour and surely a royal wedding would be in order, alternatively I am sure you could be a real dick about it.
You need to get a Michelin star rn cause you cooked

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Would love to see More orc content, specifically male orc content. Loved the orc camp bad ends (I have a specific save file for when I want to read them, specifically the argoth slave bad end) and would love some new orc enemy mobs you can encounter (maybe just arrived from a tribe that is a rival to the kervus after hearing about leadership change and wanting to take the tribe over themselves).
Huge fan of the centaur pack loss counter that leads to a bad end and would love it if more enemy mobs had this mechanic

Reactions: oracle of derpy

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Would love to see More orc content, specifically male orc content. Loved the orc camp bad ends (I have a specific save file for when I want to read them, specifically the argoth slave bad end) and would love some new orc enemy mobs you can encounter (maybe just arrived from a tribe that is a rival to the kervus after hearing about leadership change and wanting to take the tribe over themselves).
Huge fan of the centaur pack loss counter that leads to a bad end and would love it if more enemy mobs had this mechanic
Why do you like bad endings?

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Why do you like bad endings?
Just one of my, admittedly very niche, Kinks. Found out through this game that I enjoy playing a game where I’m a hero/champion of the land and I lose to an enemy or a group of enemies In my quest and get turned into a sex slave or something of that nature.

I think it’s the forced role change aspect of it maybe? Going from resistant and defiant hero to eventual willing submissive just does it for me for some reason

Worth noting I don’t play the game solely for the bad ends but they’re definitely an aspect I very much enjoy

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I too would love Orc beefcake NPCs. My interest in Bad Ends is more limited tho. I'm not one for sex slavery, but I'd like more Bad Ends like the Nakano one where we become his wife, i.e. endings that would be "good" if not for us losing our playability and our party members implicitly dying offscreen. Or at the very least, something like the Hand So endong where a well-meaning villain is able to enact their vision for the world through us. Those are more interesting for me.

Last edited:

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
I too would love Orc beefcake NPCs. My interest in Bad Ends is more limited tho. I'm not one for sex slavery, but I'd like more Bad Ends like the Nakano one where we become his wife, i.e. endings that would be "good" if not for us losong our playability and our party members implicitly dying offscreen. Or at
Big fan of those style of ends too.

I think I’m just being stupid but what is the hand again?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Hand So is a minor antagonist from TiTS. She's an homage to SHODAN from the System Shock series, but instead of a God Complex, she has a desire to use sex and nanobots to bring peace to all organics. See here for more details.

Reactions: Dbj614

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think it'd be cool that in Kas's dream palace she could retake any of the forms you've seen her in before (Catfolk, Elven, etc.) and be able to repeat those sex scenes
I would like to write repeat dates using those forms at some point!

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
On the road again...
Sorry to bring up the dragon spear again, but I found out that the potential third option is a salamander and I think it would be neat if instead of just gaining wings and horns she instead became an anthro dragon like this pic:
1718267049456.png

Or get a royal male to pull the spear and have him turn into a woman, maybe Bowsette inspired. Cock optional, please.

I like when mothers keep track of how many kids they've had with pregnancy tattoos, would love to see some NPCs get some of those.
Or just branding or tattooing our property in general.

I'd like to go to the marefolk and ask for assistance in turning the behemoth into a babe who losses the cock (too much testosterone, had to go) and instead focuses on obscene lactation enough to fill a bathtub or pool to relax in.

I want to see skinny girls with visible ribcages or just more petite women in general with thinner hips.

Hags with eyebags, need tired milfs who aren't confident in their appearance.

Traveling fairy onaholes, every hero needs at least one fairy onahole.

Give Atugia hair growth potions, I think she would look really cute with longer hair or a ponytail.
Also give her a normal dps or support set, I'm the tank and neither of her sets complement that playstyle to well.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Give Atugia hair growth potions, I think she would look really cute with longer hair or a ponytail.
Oi! She is da perfect for Tomboy GF tm role :gedspicy:, why you ever want to change that sacred beautiful image?
Also give her a normal dps or support set, I'm the tank and neither of her sets complement that playstyle to well.
If she ever gets use for that bimbo art from 2021 that's probably will be her's damage set, for lust type of damage of course.

Reactions: Loveless

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Maybe because she's also perfect for jokes/sex scenes involving "giving head" and yet her creators have done basically nothing with the concept.
I don't get how changing her looks, hair length specifically, do anything with that.
But that's aside, yeah, Tui deserve waaaaay more love and use of special "properties" of her body.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I like when mothers keep track of how many kids they've had with pregnancy tattoos, would love to see some NPCs get some of those.
Or just branding or tattooing our property in general.
^ Specifically I'd like to tattoo/brand Brienne since she already says she wouldn't mind it after the jewelry scene.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I don't get how changing her looks, hair length specifically, do anything with that.
But that's aside, yeah, Tui deserve waaaaay more love and use of special "properties" of her body.
Maybe not her looks, per sé, but the romantic tomboy aspect of her was never that special for me. Felt like she was infringing on Brienne's territory.

Meanwhile, my bigger gripe has always been that they made her a dullahan but the detachable head is such a non-factor that for ages I didn't even realise she was a dullahan and just thought she had a magic scarf. At best it's a visual gimmick that doesn't lead to anything.

Last edited:

electricstar

Nov 12, 2017
I am always on the lookout for SPH and Nice Time for Roo.

The gambling loss scenes with Cait; and whenever Arona takes over fucking a character when you cannot deliver; are great and I really hope we can see more of that in the future

Reactions: Dbj614

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Now that kiyoko finally has Femdom scene she has become the one character that has almost every type of flavor of sex. BUT there is still one box of empty. I think she would benefit from having a “Go absolutely nuts on each other” type of scene, something akin to the conditioning scene at the wayfort with Drifa.

Reactions: A1teros

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I think it would be cool if sub-arona had more sex scenes for while she is in hawkethorne inn, like getting pounded by PC in her pussy, like maybe cowgirl position, and doggy style or rough prone-bone as well having different variations of riding sub-arona's cock like reverse cowgirl, and amazon press, like the one Kari the hellhound has, plus maybe giving Sub-arona oral services, like sucking on her cock, because she's been a good girl, and that because PC loves Arona, or have some romantic sex scenes in the inn that mentions or emphasizes, PC and Sub-Arona relationship if it has progressed that far, that is, aside from the usual beta and alpha dynamics.
These are thing that i would like to be added to the game, though not sure how seriously my posts will be taken, so I'll just leave here, for any one to comment on it, i guess

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
Alright, I realize this might be a bit of a stretch, but hear me out:

I've been feeling this way for a while now, but the public release of Oma just made it even clearer. I feel like we're getting A LOT of unique/important trinket-type items (rings/necklaces), far more than we can practically carry in our inventory while still have room for other things, and yet which it doesn't feel right to simply leave behind gathering dust in storage. For instance, we currently have THREE wedding/engagement ring items (Atani's, Brint/Brienne's, and Hana's), plus the Ring of Fate, plus possibly the Guldring too (depending on one's choice in High Ground). Plus the salamander twins' necklace, plus now Oma's necklace, plus Kiyoko's... and I think you get the point, especially since we're only liable to get more such items as the game goes on.

So what I want/suggest is this: A "jewelry box" key item which would essentially serve as a separate sub-inventory in which we can store (and from which we can equip/unequip) all---or at least a good number of---our unique rings and neck-trinkets, allowing us to keep them on our Champ's person without using up a huge chunk of inventory space which tends to be needed for consumables or alternate weapon loadouts.

I mean, it even makes logical sense. Rings are so damn tiny, it seems kind of ridiculous that, at present, one somehow takes up the same amount of space in our backpack as a bloody two-handed greatsword (or a whole-ass kobold).

(Actually, thinking about it now... if you wanted a funnier option, maybe we could just let Lyric hold onto all our spare bling for us, with his/her visual description changing to reflect their current level of bedazzlement, lol. I still think I´d prefer my first suggestion, but its an idea.)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin hard-vetoed the original idea for Oma's inventory wish to grant you a second page worth of items, they're not going to make a Bag of Infinite Jewelry Holding so you can carry around your purple items because you have a mind goblin about leaving them out of your active inventory. Also, the devs are fully aware that a ring and a greatsword do not take up the same amount of space yet take up the same inventory slot and they do not care.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Savin has changed his mind in the past.

because you have a mind goblin about leaving them out of your active inventory.
Also, the devs are fully aware that a ring and a greatsword do not take up the same amount of space yet take up the same inventory slot and they do not care.
You need to get off your high-horse Wolfram, regurgitating old posts does not make you the messenger of the gods.
Be less of a twat to simple fans of the game who are only using this thread for its intended purpose.