What content would you like added?

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Savin hard-vetoed the original idea for Oma's inventory wish to grant you a second page worth of items, they're not going to make a Bag of Infinite Jewelry Holding so you can carry around your purple items because you have a mind goblin about leaving them out of your active inventory. Also, the devs are fully aware that a ring and a greatsword do not take up the same amount of space yet take up the same inventory slot and they do not care.
As a LÖÖT goblin i feel insulted and demand a public apology! /s

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Alright, I realize this might be a bit of a stretch, but hear me out:

I've been feeling this way for a while now, but the public release of Oma just made it even clearer. I feel like we're getting A LOT of unique/important trinket-type items (rings/necklaces), far more than we can practically carry in our inventory while still have room for other things, and yet which it doesn't feel right to simply leave behind gathering dust in storage. For instance, we currently have THREE wedding/engagement ring items (Atani's, Brint/Brienne's, and Hana's), plus the Ring of Fate, plus possibly the Guldring too (depending on one's choice in High Ground). Plus the salamander twins' necklace, plus now Oma's necklace, plus Kiyoko's... and I think you get the point, especially since we're only liable to get more such items as the game goes on.

So what I want/suggest is this: A "jewelry box" key item which would essentially serve as a separate sub-inventory in which we can store (and from which we can equip/unequip) all---or at least a good number of---our unique rings and neck-trinkets, allowing us to keep them on our Champ's person without using up a huge chunk of inventory space which tends to be needed for consumables or alternate weapon loadouts.

I mean, it even makes logical sense. Rings are so damn tiny, it seems kind of ridiculous that, at present, one somehow takes up the same amount of space in our backpack as a bloody two-handed greatsword (or a whole-ass kobold).

(Actually, thinking about it now... if you wanted a funnier option, maybe we could just let Lyric hold onto all our spare bling for us, with his/her visual description changing to reflect their current level of bedazzlement, lol. I still think I´d prefer my first suggestion, but its an idea.)
I think a possible compromise here would be to have a display case/trophy cabinet in the Wayfort, so you can put more than a single weapon on display. I've been thinking on my current playthrough that it's a shame that some of the special gifts and treasures I've been given (or looted I guess) will ultimately end up buried in storage forevermore or sold to make space.

I don't think it would necessarily mean stacking room descriptions for each item. Give the option to inspect your personal museum in its own submenu. So it effectively functions as a separate storage only accessible at the Wayfort, while letting the player imagine their treasures are being kept on cushions in glass cabinets instead of mouldering in the bottom of one of Eubicha's saddlebags.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Come to think of it, if there ever was an idea of attacks on Wayfort, an armory that counts how many unique weapons are stored could be used as force multiplier, alongside unique characters staying there. This would at least make a lot of weapons we don't need a useful stat stick. That or sending teams out to hunt or gather stuff, but I'm not sure if that is doable.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Come to think of it, if there ever was an idea of attacks on Wayfort, an armory that counts how many unique weapons are stored could be used as force multiplier, alongside unique characters staying there. This would at least make a lot of weapons we don't need a useful stat stick. That or sending teams out to hunt or gather stuff, but I'm not sure if that is doable.
YES. THIS! I'm running low on storage. plz devs gib more!

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
Probably never gonna happen but I've always wanted Eryka to be a bit more fleshed out and perhaps even become a party member.

But honestly if she hasn't been made a party member already then its probably never gonna happen unfortunately.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Probably never gonna happen but I've always wanted Eryka to be a bit more fleshed out and perhaps even become a party member.

But honestly if she hasn't been made a party member already then its probably never gonna happen unfortunately.
Only a temporary companion at best if someone writes a quest or dungeon.

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I’d be so happy if we could really spoil Lyric and make him into a proper gilded consort. I have this dorky fantasy about him living at the Wayfort, lounging on a big on a big pillow, wearing transparent silk and wearing a ridiculous amount of gold jewellery. I’m not normally into subby boys. But Lyric makes it so fun! He deserves to be pampered ^_^

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
I would like to have Mikoto expanded upon, since my character sired her kits, so making her a concubine just feels rights, hopefully this can happen in future patches.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Slavery. I want to own slaves.

The only problem I can see there is how can I justify it to our companions. Then I remember with what world we are working with, and I just come back to wanting to own slaves. Hell, hunting down my own sounds fun.

Last edited:

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
a use for the bondage gear. also something like ceraphs piercings from coc1 that ends in only using tease attacks, with enemies that cant be defeated with the coc2 equivalent of tease dmg who have a special loss scene if you try ehehe
oh and a dommy nun who wont let you leave the chappel without milking some of that corruption out of you

Last edited:

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
POWER FANTASY!
Savin: WTF?! How dare you! Rrragh!
*Wild Savin starts flex furiously
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh

Welcome Sin-and-Dark
Come to me through fire and war
Ooh, ooh
Come, Blackguard
Come and look upon the heart, upon the heart
Ooh
Lay down your weapons
It is not too late for my mercy
Ooh, ooh
Come and look upon the heart, upon the heart
Ooh, ooh, ooh

I'm a god
How can you kill a god?
What a grand and intoxicating innocence
I'm a cat
How can you kill a cat?
Shame on you, sweet Blackguard

I'm a god
I'm a cat
I'm a god
I'm a cat
I'm a god
I'm a cat

*You died

30ixrqnm3n4y.png

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Endgame stuff, but I'd like to challenge the gods to combat.

Won't happen. It's already been stated the gods are off limits. This game isn't a power fantasy. We'll always be weaker than the gods, period. So even if we could challenge them, they'd turn us into belloni sauce mist.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Since it's likely that more family bonding times with Aileh and Freja will get added in the future. I would like to see an event where we can show off our abilities to Freja with different opening scenes. Like if you're Warrior, she'll chance upon you training your martial skills and will get interested and ask some questions, for mages, experimenting with your spells and reading from a book with Freja peeking at what you're reading and for Thieves, depending on what's your primary weapon, either honing your knife throwing skills along with some acrobatics or honing your archery by hitting five different targets of varying sizes and different bullseye on vital parts of the body.

Along with all of that, some more personal times with Aileh like taking her on dates to Hawkethorne and various places you've been too before like the Kitsune village, Khor'Minos, Marefolk Village, Kas's Dungeon, Berynn/Wynne's Magic Fortress, Dragonlyn's lair, etc. And maybe even involve her in some of your lovemaking activities with some of your companions or other lovers like with Brienne, Arona, Ryn, Daliza, Jaelyn, Daliza + Jaelyn, Byvernia, Dragonlyn/Dragoon Azzy + Aileh with both of them vying for dominance of your PC, Drifa with both the PC and Aileh fawning on her or making her their pet, Aileh + Kas if on Kas's romance route (am surprised this isn't in-game yet), Aileh + Cait, Aileh + Vari, etc.

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
More motivations to spend money and with them interactions for secondary characters

Invest donations in the temple to buy jewelry and beautiful clothes Salwah and Cait will thank you in multiple ways

Be a good sugar daddy and give harem cats their own place in your fortress

Invest money in Berwyn or Matilda for their crazy investigations; all of them will require a monetary investment, time, or a one-time event.

Buy crystalgranade for 5000 each unit

Develop a type of customizable weapon (you will be given the selection tabs)

1) Give your weapon a name

2) What type of weapons do you want?: Light, one-handed, two-handed, twin (Double weapon)

3) Choose the form: Sword, spear, Axe, daggers, staff, mace, knuckles etc... (Depending on what you have chosen previously, some options will not be eligible)

4) Anything else?: Choose between nothing or one that has the Catalyst or Thrown tag, which will increase the cost more.

5) Stats: Through a points system similar to when you level up, you can distribute them in the stats of your weapon such as the type of damage you want its precision, critical, etc. to do, up to a certain maximum, for example, it cannot exceed 50 In a maximum characteristic, there will also only be a maximum of 150? 200? points to distribute. Additionally, if you have previously chosen twin weapons, your limit will also be more restricted.

6) Choose enchantment (Optional): You can enchant your weapon with other enchantments similar to those of other existing weapons, such as Spiraled Blade or Frosthammer, except for divine weapons. Although perhaps... if you are truly committed to a deity like Keros you have more options.

7) Give it a description: A default but it will have a text box with limited characters so that players can enter for example: "From the silver blade you can perceive the heat given off by this enchanted weapon"

Except for the first two points, each characteristic you add to your weapon will increase its production cost and time exorbitantly.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
More motivations to spend money and with them interactions for secondary characters…
This is personal but knowing Kiyoko she would probably say that she didn’t need it or that Komari’s den had it gotten covered.
I’d use the money stored in my Wayfort to for my Kits in Kiyoko’s den, I have no need for 400k+ so why not give it to them? Or at least leave it as a dowry for Kinu or even as a safety investment?