What content would you like added?

grimpich

Sep 17, 2022
This is personal but knowing Kiyoko she would probably say that she didn’t need it or that Komari’s den had it gotten covered.
I’d use the money stored in my Wayfort to for my Kits in Kiyoko’s den, I have no need for 400k+ so why not give it to them? Or at least leave it as a dowry for Kinu or even as a safety investment?

Kiyoko: Dear, I don't want to seem ungrateful, but you may be spoiling us a little.

Champion: Is that so?

(Kinu Hime, Miko and Kohaku covered in jewels)

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
A key item showcase in the wayfort. There are some items like the scepter that remain in our key inventory despite no longer serving a purpose. Maybe they can be shown off.

Also, Komari preg when?
I think that oven is long dead and cold unless maybe Lumia reignites it and I don’t know if she could or would.

Reactions: PalletTown

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
In my defense of wanting to breding grandma Komari or have an incestuous threesome with the twins Mai and Miko is simply to annoy Nakano

Champion: Hey fluffy boy! women of your people love to suck barbaric cocks.
If you really want to annoy him, either take Rindo as your concubine or have him engaged to your daughter. Nothing is more guaranteed to make him pissed than having to explain to you the ins and outs of his and her courtship.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Champion: Hey fluffy boy! women of your people love to suck barbaric cocks.
*Nakano muttering to himself quietly: and I love it so much TOO, stupid sexy gaijin, but EVIL Tobs stops me from indulging to my heart content, and I'd be super hot as a girl, totally, but Big Cruel Fox forbid that, bummer.
have him engaged to your daughter
Wow wow easy there, no need for that much hardcore punishment. Yes, he arrogant prick, but whole life of grief and suffering is a bit much, don't you think?

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
What I would like to be added is for Jael'yn who's staying at the way-fort/frost-hound inn, to be rehabilitated and remove her cock ring, since I don't think she's directly to blame for much of the bad stuff, like Alissa is, plus I think she should be expanded upon since just about all the elves are PC's lovers, so after she's rehabilitated, she can be turned into my PC's lover, plus my PC (a.k.a me) wants her babies

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I don't think any writer or person here would read your "Big sweaty burly men, I need men," and go "but we have Futas/Dickgirls". Just seems unnecessary shade to throw at content you aren't a fan off.

Oh my, my glass window just broke.

Also yes, let us fuck nakano for it sounds hot. Especially so if he is engaged to our daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil
Jun 28, 2024
I don't think any writer or person here would read your "Big sweaty burly men, I need men," and go "but we have Futas/Dickgirls". Just seems unnecessary shade to throw at content you aren't a fan off.

Oh my, my glass window just broke.

Also yes, let us fuck nakano for it sounds hot. Especially so if he is engaged to our daughter.
I see your point, it kinda came outta nowhere.
And weirdly enough I'm a fan of this type of content, just feeling more into men these days, don't really know why.
Also, totally, Nakano could get it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I see your point, it kinda came outta nowhere.
And weirdly enough I'm a fan of this type of content, just feeling more into men these days, don't really know why.
Also, totally, Nakano could get it.
Same boat sis. When it comes to CoC2, all my waifu needs are met. But when it comes to husbandos, I came to a terrible conclusion: zero of them.

Anyway, when I say I want to fuck Nakano, I mean I want to top the twink.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hard Tsundere at the beginning (so just Nakano) that mellows out the more you "pester" him.

"Get out of my office!"
"You can stay, but be quiet."
"Tsk, can you stop blabbering for one minute? I am trying to focus, and It is hard with you breathing down my neck."
"Mmmm, I suppose I can spare some time. Just make it quick."
"Alright, I suppose I could use some company."
"Fine! I will take your hand in marriage if it will get you off my back."

Last edited: