What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Ey, all I am hearing is that that means is that Caits relationship can develop naturally without the crutch of pregnancy to fall back on.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin's said that there's a lot more planned for Cait's relationship arc, it's just gated behind Tychris so it's not happening for a while.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh I do not see Cait as a romantic partner; it is just that I think it is nice that the game will try writing a character arc that doesn't require you to breed your lover for full experience. Also, I just now realized that we do not really have a developed romance in this game. Which is a shame. I would like one.

The basic one being: going from friends/fuck buddies to lovers

Reactions: Tamsee

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Yes we do? Ryn and Bri both have extremely in-depth relationships without requiring pregnancy. Arona is super close following them, along with Annika, Serena and Ahmri. Tetty won't even sex the PC without falling in love with them first. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

What are you looking for specifically?

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I already had whole thread where I discussed my gripes with Ryn so I do not want to repeat myself to much. In short, the way Ryn acts post confession is not that much different to how she acts before it. Either way, she is into you. There is no sense of progression. As someone said, it could be that they were just not added, but as thing stands, Ryn does not have much of an romantic arc.

Tetty is bad if you do not get pregnant with his child. Like, I implore you to try it. His whole reletionship with the champ feels so shallow without the pregnancy. And as I stated, his relationship almost does not make sense if you lack necessary equipment for baby making. And beyond all that, his confession happens to quickly.

Brint one is too simple and too quick. Especially jarring with how champ acts to passive and to much like a lovestruck idiot. I have no clue why champ acts so lovely dovey except that it is written that way. The champion fell in love faster with him then I had the chance to suck his dick.

And Brienne... Like, I like the girl, but her getting brainwashed into loving us does crash any possibility of any romantic subplot/development. Her whole existence is to be a waifu.

Arona is fine, but her whol1e romance shtick does kind of come out of nowhere. It is one of scene that does not have much leaway to really convince me that what champion and her have is anything really special. Still love the girl.

Annika romance happens to quickly. I enjoy how active champion can be in pursuing her, but she almost feels like a dickgirl version of Brienne in a sense with how she is way to into champ way to quickly.

I forgot -- who is Serena?

As for what I want in a romance... Simple: a gradual build up from friends to lovers. Something along the lines what Quin would have had untill his writer left.

Last edited:

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Tbh, it's hard to do slow burn in a game like this. Staff members won't bother expanding on new NPCs and even release them in half finished states simply because, it's just a lot of time tbh . And community writers won't bother on build up especialy since they already engage in something so self-indulgent. Even if the Writer has already mapped out "all the little bits" in their head, why bother writing them in when the main part (for them and most everybody else) will almost always be the sex.

Also what about Drifa?

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
Tbh, it's hard to do slow burn in a game like this. Staff members won't bother expanding on new NPCs and even release them in half finished states simply because, it's just a lot of time tbh . And community writers won't bother on build up especialy since they already engage in something so self-indulgent. Even if the Writer has already mapped out "all the little bits" in their head, why bother writing them in when the main part (for them and most everybody else) will almost always be the sex.

Also what about Drifa?
This. When I starten writing the slowburn corruption on the elf boi, i thought it was going to be fun. After a month i was ready to send a comet to the land of Savarra, ending all life just so i could end it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
From what I am reading, it is more that people do not find it fun to write. Which is understandeble -- I enjoy writing build up personally. Although I do think that what Cait is having is pretty close to what I want. From a friend/fuck buddy to a potential lover. And while once again, Cait is not for me, people still like the girl without her being head over heals for the champ from the get go.

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
From what I am reading, it is more that people do not find it fun to write. Which is understandeble -- I enjoy writing build up personally. Although I do think that what Cait is having is pretty close to what I want. From a friend/fuck buddy to a potential lover. And while once again, Cait is not for me, people still like the girl without her being head over heals for the champ from the get go.
Depending on what you mean with slow-burn, it could be like writing an entire novel or short story focusing on just one character. Which would mean that the rest of the characters and the questing will take a heavy blow in order to do a slow-burn.

Reactions: Jstar

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, if I am going to do it, I would lock the progression from a fuck buddy to a lover behind second quest, not a first one.

For example, instead of Tety confessing to you immediately after your first confrontation, use the first one as a way to establish a real friendship between him and the champion.

Instead of champion immediately being all over Brint, have it be locked behind meeting his family and some other prerequisite.

You could also do it like what Quin has and have a relationship range that rises with how chummy you are to him.

There are many ways to go about it.

Also what about Drifa?
To quick. And I am also not into her as of the last time I tried her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loveless

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
To quick. And I am also not into her as of the last time I tried her.
My original plan was to lock her romance content behind the completion of the knot cave; this, however, was changed. Since it's been 2-ish years between Drifa implementation and me almost finishing the Knot Cave dungeon, no one would've been happy waiting that long. I also had more planned for her date stuff but was sorely limited by the 100 page limit (with me already taking half of my page count up with factoring in her corrupt variant)

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
My original plan was to lock her romance content behind the completion of the knot cave; this, however, was changed. Since it's been 2-ish years between Drifa implementation and me almost finishing the Knot Cave dungeon, no one would've been happy waiting that long. I also had more planned for her date stuff but was sorely limited by the 100 page limit (with me already taking half of my page count up with factoring in her corrupt variant)
I have nothing really to say to this since, well, I can only judge what is present. I hope your next projects will allow for, and excuse me for lacking in ability to find better expression, more natural flow when it comes to romantic content.

Still, am I wrong to assume that Tetsuyo also suffered from rushed development?

Edit: Good lord, I wrote this like a bot.

Last edited:

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Still, am I wrong to assume that Tetsuyo also suffered from rushed development?
He wasn't as rushed as Drifa was, but I wanted to get him out asap so I could go back to working on the Corrupted Lupine dungeon. I'm actually going to be giving him an expansion once I'm finished with the dungeon.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
You know what I would like to see just for humor's sake. When the Dragon TF finally gets here there's only supposed, to be a small amount of people who notice. Well, I think they should add for silly mode during your very first run through the Kitsune Den. One of the Kitsune most likely Kazuo because he's small even in Kitsune standards. If you have silly mode on and you're a Dragon-Morph the Kitsune should stop point at you and go "Oh no its Godzilla".

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
You know what I would like to see just for humor's sake. When the Dragon TF finally gets here there's only supposed, to be a small amount of people who notice. Well, I think they should add for silly mode during your very first run through the Kitsune Den. One of the Kitsune most likely Kazuo because he's small even in Kitsune standards. If you have silly mode on and you a Dragon-Morph the Kitsune should stop point at you and go "Oh no it's Godzilla".

• Haha
Reactions: War Demon

probehuntress

Oct 9, 2020
this goes for tits as well but i would like to see more goal driven/ goal oriented characters. like bess/ben wanting to be an individual or kalysea wanting to be an effective demon deterrent(via the champion). I feel like its rare for characters to want something, like etheryn seems noble for dealing with the burden of being royal but hasnt shown desires or goals to become a great queen/ better than her sister(srry i dont remember), or kiro. why is kiro an infamous pirate, what does she risk her life for,, is she a thrill seeekr? was her goal just to be an infamous pirate? then theres jasvalla whos goal is steele because steele is steele and it doesnt get any deeper than that, in a way worse than a charater whos only goal is to get fucked. not that wanting to be a pregnant house wife or a nasty cum dump is a boring goal, i just think helping a character can be as fun as romancing them. also what is kasyrra even up to lol

Reactions: Septan and Arai

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
like etheryn seems noble for dealing with the burden of being royal but hasnt shown desires or goals to become a great queen/ better than her sister(srry i dont remember)
Have you not paid attention to Ryn's post-Palace of Ice dialogue at all? Especially the stuff involving the druids, and Dracia?
also what is kasyrra even up to lol
Get on her Romantic path and she'll literally tell you.

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
One thing that does occur to me, given my current completionist attempts to explore every outcome of every encounter, is that some options require a lot of grinding. Opening up a SubArona route through Rite of Conquest requires beating her 7 times at a minimum, as opposed to 3 losses for a DomArona.

I may be alone in this, but I'd appreciate if there was an option - either specific to this or as part of the difficulty setting - dialled down the grind for these options to perhaps 60% or 75% of the current requirements. Much like the quick pregnancy option, for example, to let players who want a bit less repetition to get through to the content that is unlocked.

On an entirely different note, for the DragonTF we currently have the options of Azy and Evelyn as the royals to remove the spear... but isn't the Centaur village in the vicinity with Ahmri there. She's specifically described as a "centaur princess" so while this may not be literal, it'd be interesting if she was the one to become a dragon.

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
One thing that does occur to me, given my current completionist attempts to explore every outcome of every encounter, is that some options require a lot of grinding. Opening up a SubArona route through Rite of Conquest requires beating her 7 times at a minimum, as opposed to 3 losses for a DomArona.

I may be alone in this, but I'd appreciate if there was an option - either specific to this or as part of the difficulty setting - dialled down the grind for these options to perhaps 60% or 75% of the current requirements. Much like the quick pregnancy option, for example, to let players who want a bit less repetition to get through to the content that is unlocked.

On an entirely different note, for the DragonTF we currently have the options of Azy and Evelyn as the royals to remove the spear... but isn't the Centaur village in the vicinity with Ahmri there. She's specifically described as a "centaur princess" so while this may not be literal, it'd be interesting if she was the one to become a dragon.
Think this is kinda what the story mode difficulty setting is for. Never used it myself but from what I can tell it makes the combat completely trivial and could probably be used to expedite some of the grindier bits of the game, just a thought

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind, but as far as I know story mode only affects combats.

It could be done independently, but adjusting the number of times you need to do something to activate content seems like something that could be tied to difficulty.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I would like to, as politely as I can, add to the idea pile for tuning various things with more options: I would really like an option to speed up the amount of kits that you have to have with Kiyoko for her to get to nine tails/full power/maximum boob/hip/butt/etc.

I understand that it's an optional thing and you can do it over time and all that, along with the Kinu events needing to be spaced out,, but I frequently get the mindset of wanting to sit down and just kinda get it over with because of how long it takes, usually like 150+ days of pushing the same buttons over and over. It really makes repeat playthroughs kinda drag and I frequently contemplate trying to use console commands to jump the number up in order to save time.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I would like to, as politely as I can, add to the idea pile for tuning various things with more options: I would really like an option to speed up the amount of kits that you have to have with Kiyoko for her to get to nine tails ...
Understandable, I also waited to free her so I could get the Achievement since I assumed she'd have a more normal pregnancy term in the real world. I didn't realize she kept her much increased pregnancy rate outside the orb, so I wanted to keep it fast. However, in all honesty and good faith, you can pretty much have her popping out a kit every 3 days and that's already pretty miraculous/supernatural/fast. Any faster than that and it would be trivialized, in my opinion. The only thing that might work would be her bearing multiple kits (after say the first 4 or 5, so as not to skip or trivialize Kinu or the other named ones). Maybe after 10 births she can have 2 or 3.

Reactions: Malidica

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Understandable, I also waited to free her so I could get the Achievement since I assumed she'd have a more normal pregnancy term in the real world. I didn't realize she kept her much increased pregnancy rate outside the orb, so I wanted to keep it fast. However, in all honesty and good faith, you can pretty much have her popping out a kit every 3 days and that's already pretty miraculous/supernatural/fast. Any faster than that and it would be trivialized, in my opinion. The only thing that might work would be her bearing multiple kits (after say the first 4 or 5, so as not to skip or trivialize Kinu or the other named ones). Maybe after 10 births she can have 2 or 3.

Oh yeah, that's very fair. I'd absolutely want it to be something that's opt-in and clearly signposted so that people don't accidentally do something they regret.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
I was more thinking of the scene in Jurassic Park Lost World. When the T-Wrex is stomping through the city. But this is much better.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Probably not going to get it, but honestly I wish we could get the chance to reverse the situation with Kalysea and force her into submission instead. Out of all of Wsan's domme's so far, considering how her content goes down, she's the one I wish we could break - turnabout is fair play.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
She is a commission. And I do not really see what makes her any more unique -- well unique enough for people to want to turn tables one her -- then most of Wsan dickgirils.

Edit: Regardless, I feel like others already asked for same thing when it comes to Eve, the Horse dickgirl, the other horse dickgiril, the centuar dickgirils and so forth. I do not think there is really need to hide behind the wail of excuse that "she is asking for it". Just say you want tp break a dom.

Last edited:

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
She is a commission. And I do not really see what makes her any more unique -- well unique enough for people to want to turn tables one her -- then most of Wsan dickgirils.

Edit: Regardless, I feel like others already asked for same thing when it comes to Eve, the Horse dickgirl, the other horse dickgiril, the centuar dickgirils and so forth. I do not think there is really need to hide behind the wail of excuse that "she is asking for it". Just say you want tp break a dom.
No different? I guess if you completely ignore the fact that she slowly mindbreaks you, I guess sure - She is the same as every other futa domme in the game.

Sarcasm aside, context is key. Every other domme's content is fully consensual, and without going into detail of what her content entails, Kalysea's content is not so much - and thus a turnabout option is a fair ask. But the other characters I can agree it's just "I wanna break a dom."