What content would you like added?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh! Well then-

You might be happy to know that I'm writing a set of deerfolk twins atm! A girl and a boy; she's a dom and will be an optional cisfem/dgirl (player's choice), and he's a subby twunk. They aren't full anthro since deerfolk are on a sliding scale of furry, so I think he might be exactly what you're looking for.
Oh, you told me about them. And it sounds fun.

If you do not mind me asking, what would their content entail?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So the base Keros sex scenes... but with a herm fem Keros. Knowing Keros they'd be all for it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
No. Port Keros bottoming scenes from his female counterpart onto him. That is what I want. I want to screw that flamboyant fuck. But hey, what you wrote also does not sound half bad for all the futa lovers. Not like we have a Kitsune dickgirl.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
There is one futanari planned far as I recall, buuut yeah. Apparently we're the boogeyman of almost all floofs with a peepee.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Well, in my case, I am boogeyman to all floofs with a peepee. Did you know that there is not one scene where we can top a kitsune guy, and there are, let me check notes, five of them in total we can bone constantly.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Huh... Well thats swell! A pessimistic part of me wants to go "Why even bother at this point considering his targeted audience, the fact that he already alieneted a lot of people interested in topping him at beggining and how his whole character does not really jell with marying non cboy guy" but that does make me smile. I do plan on checking it out when its out.

I do hope there is some sort of talk as to why he is K with not having children. Considering how beaten over the head I was with "he would make a great family man/father" point through course of his content, for him to seemingly give up on that fact just seems so weird, if nothin else.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Savin is actually writing a kitsune dgirl right now! Her name is Hana! :)

Also, Tetty was always supposed to have topping content. J just ran out of time to write it before. It's still planned on being added as an expac I believe.

Oh, you told me about them. And it sounds fun.

If you do not mind me asking, what would their content entail?
Sure! I don't mind spilling a little. You can romance the two of them together or separately - or stay entirely platonic with them - while helping them work out a conflict that's been causing issues between the two of them recently. There will be single scenes and 3some options, and in the future there'll be a pregnancy expac for them. I'm wanting to also swing a marriage one as well, but that'll depend entirely on time and other projects ^^

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I want to see a Blighted Greatsword to use for my Corrupted PC Warrior. And more weapon variety options overall.
Something like,
Faceblighter, Katana of Hellish Torment
This single-edged, curved iron-alloy blade has onyx-inlaid blood grooves along its length. The rounded guard is formed of electrum-laced black Kitsuhon cedar and red mahogany, carved to resemble four fox tails twining around each other. The two-handed hilt is wrapped in crimson red salamander tail-skin and bound in black silk. It flickers with ebony and crimson flame that shrouds its wielder's hand in uncomfortable foxfire.
Deals extra Blight damage on a critical and then exacts a price.
Damage 50 (30 Physical/20 Blight), Initiative +5, Crit +10. Blight Resistance –10.
On a critical hit, it deals random additional Blight damage up to half the wielder's Corruption score (min 5, max 30). It tracks this damage and if the total amount dealt surpasses the wielder's Corruption score, it deals equal Blight damage to the wielder. Its Blight counter doesn't reset until the wielder sleeps
Okay... it doesn't actually exist... but it could...
So if Champ's Corruption was 60 or higher, a crit would deal +5–30 Blight damage, in addition to normal crit damage. If it dealt 15, and the next crit dealt 24, its counter would be at 39. If the next bonus Blight from a crit was 12 or more, the Champ would take equal damage (adjusted for Blight resistance). A Champ with higher Corruption has a higher threshold, a less tainted Champ will deal less Blight damage, but get overwhelmed quicker and have to rest sooner to reset it.
Probably have it give the Champ nightmares depending on the counter or debuffs the next day from poor sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arai and Zarkrai

TMithryn

Jul 3, 2022
If he does turn out to be the traitor, I'd love there to be some sort of way to redeem Vrannus, or at least stop him before it's too late. After everything we've heard about him, especially from Armitia, it sounds like his current actions are largely due to his own insecurities - they're all things a true friend, someone other than the usual types who surround him, might be able to help him work through. At the very least, he doesn't seem to be anywhere near as twisted as Alissa from what we've seen so far.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I have no doubt there'll be options to talk him down from being evil. He's not portrayed nearly as toxically as Alissa was. But I supect that he won't go unpunished. Assuming execution is off the table, he'll probably be either exiled, imprisoned or disinherited and sent to live in the poor district. And the Mark of Cain will follow him around forever in any case. Maybe he'll be forced to stay in the Frost Hound afterwards and that's where all his post-MSQ content will be.

Reactions: Karakara

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Savin is actually writing a kitsune dgirl right now! Her name is Hana! :)

Also, Tetty was always supposed to have topping content. J just ran out of time to write it before. It's still planned on being added as an expac I believe
Oh cool to both. Will look into former and will hold my breath for latter.
Sure! I don't mind spilling a little. You can romance the two of them together or separately - or stay entirely platonic with them - while helping them work out a conflict that's been causing issues between the two of them recently. There will be single scenes and 3some options, and in the future there'll be a pregnancy expac for them. I'm wanting to also swing a marriage one as well, but that'll depend entirely on time and other projects ^^
That all sounds lovely, but, and this is just me speaking as one hopeful boy submiter (well, topper, heh) to another, watch out for scope creap. I would love to try them both, but that sounds like a lot for a first major project. Especially, if I am not mistaken by looking at wiki, you only have a TF currently under your name, with few pending for implementation. Implementing even a simpler character seems like a tall order, (which should be the case, do not get me wrong), and for you to jump to 2 character with 7 variations seems like a lot. Especially if, after all that hard work, you get rejected.

This is all to say: I wish you luck.

PS: Thank you for dove/dear tf. It worked wonders for my twink.

Reactions: Jstar and valkyr42

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
Karakara I gotta say, it’s refreshing to see someone objectively talk about the pitfalls of different styles of content getting incorporated, especially from someone who enjoys content in the game that is virtually non existent.

i tried to quote your exact line but I’m too dumb and on Mobil, but you coming from an isolated place in the fanbase and still being willing to talk about the potential at large drawbacks of what you want in a civ way is really dope and I admire you a bunch for that. Here’s hoping for more M/M topping content in the near future for one who deserves the content they desire and for hoping everyone in this fan base gets to experience a good time rooted in their personal partner preference and kinks.

• Love
Reactions: Tamsee and Karakara

HughMann

Feb 21, 2020
Pipe Dreams! (I don't ever expect)
- I want a inverse Butt Slut mode.
Booty Bothered, I find anal content (top, bottom, oral) gross. I know this is the most odd thing to have a hangup on in a game full of hyper sexed demon herms, tentacles, mind break bad ends, etc. but that's just how my brain work.
- Different Personalities Starts for Champ.
This would require insane amounts of additional writing and editing to account for different personality types, the ones in game are already inconsistently used (bimbo and DK.) It assume it's just the consequence of heavily written text based games, hard to have decent silent protagonist to roleplay the character YOU want to be playing.

More possible requests!
- Letting people know we are not interested in a romantic/sexual relation.
Most of the time this is fine and even implemented (you have to initiate, can turn down offers or avoid the romance path) For two specific people I always feel bad, but I'm sure their are far more.
The farm pupper, I like her as a character, but I dislike butt stuff (top or bottom.) Yet she always is disappointed when I turn her down (and yet always asks every quest you have to go to the farm.)
Ryn, poor wonderful Ryn, the main character of half the current content. I want to hang out with her on the 'dates' but as friends and comrades. I'm fine with her never having girl bits, I think she is a great character. I would just like to be able to let her know I'm not gonna be sexually intimate with her, but still want to hang out.

- (Male) Virginity Loss Scenes
Mostly just for characters who sex/intimacy seems important to their personality, people like Senja who I hoped would have a cute scene (or even just a couple extra lines, maybe mentioning why you chose her over her mother whom she seems to have a complex about.)

Another is Kiyoko (I don't think TOBS likes writing virgin PC scenes.) She comes early enough and is popular enough that I would guess a lot of people save/give her their virginity to the fox waifu, and it would be nice if when she mentions she has "not done this for a long time" the PC could acknowledge they have never done it but are willing to to help her.

Thanks for reading and especially if you work on the game, I'm just currently in a heavy "self insert into RPGs" mood these days. Hope you all have a good one.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
That all sounds lovely, but, and this is just me speaking as one hopeful boy submiter (well, topper, heh) to another, watch out for scope creap. I would love to try them both, but that sounds like a lot for a first major project. Especially, if I am not mistaken by looking at wiki, you only have a TF currently under your name, with few pending for implementation. Implementing even a simpler character seems like a tall order, (which should be the case, do not get me wrong), and for you to jump to 2 character with 7 variations seems like a lot. Especially if, after all that hard work, you get rejected.

This is all to say: I wish you luck.
I know the twins are an ambitious project, which is why they won't be my first character submission :p I've got other submissions in the pipeline before I'll start working on them fully - including much boy topping and bottoming.

I'm very aware of scope creep and I try to set hard limits for myself while leaving my projects open for other writers/me to come back to later, but I appreciate your concern greatly!

Reactions: teawolf

TMithryn

Jul 3, 2022
Not sure how easy this would be to implement, but a way to disable post-pregnancy body changes (e.g. breast, hip, butt size increasing) would be great. For someone who tends to be a bit particular about character appearance, it'd be great to not have to have to manually change things back every time. Plus, even though they're a vanishingly small minority, I'm sure anyone who plays maleherms would appreciate their characters not growing breasts post-pregnancy. Perhaps another option for Evergreen?

LazyAJ

May 14, 2023
Not sure how easy this would be to implement, but a way to disable post-pregnancy body changes (e.g. breast, hip, butt size increasing) would be great. For someone who tends to be a bit particular about character appearance, it'd be great to not have to have to manually change things back every time. Plus, even though they're a vanishingly small minority, I'm sure anyone who plays maleherms would appreciate their characters not growing breasts post-pregnancy. Perhaps another option for Evergreen?
As said tiny minority, yes please! It isn't that big of a deal to have to grab an infused blue egg every so often, but it is a bit annoying.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I think I’d like more sexy male armour. Not necessarily explicit just attractive. It seems like female characters get far more variety in clothing and armour
Speaking of, did they make it so that the nun outfit is no longer gender-locked? From what I recall, the quest would give either priest clothes or nun clothes (same stats but different description) depending on the champ's gender, and quite a few people have wanted either to be available to champs of any gender. Whether you want to have more formal priestly clothes as a female champ, or if you want to be a femboy nun or something like that. So, has it been changed, or is it still gender-locked for no good reason?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
It's determined by your character's preferred gender. You can look like the mascot for Brawny paper towels, but you'll get the nun's habit if you use feminine pronouns when you pick them up.

Puri_Drew

Apr 1, 2024
Don't know if someone's said this before or if it's in-game already but Cait pregnancy scenes please! Not even by the champion but you know by the crazy horse or something. I've been using her to avoid the pregnancy from them but i've also noticed after the almost 200 times she's ridden and gotten fucked by the horses, she never gets pregnant yet she's filled for like 3 hours:( Or even a BrintxCait kid would be cute ya know.
just want a kid to visit in the nursery without getting pregnant myself ya know.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I am positive that is not going to happen. I believe her Mallachite sacred harlot tattoo keeps her from getting pregnant.
She left the temple before completing her training so didn't have it removed (or technically, trained to suppress it).
Salwah, the temple harlot who joins Cait later and runs the Mallachite temple you build can suppress her own to offer her womb, but Cait cannot and likely will not. Even if she did lose her mark, she probably would take brown tea or other preventatives, otherwise she'd be pregnant all the time and her character is really trying to save her sister during this time, not just bear litters of children.

That means that any pregnancy stuff you want with Cait is likely going to be restricted to Bad Ends (where some powerful entity takes her over and shatters the harlot mark) or dream sequences, which are more likely. And more likely to be written and accepted, since they aren't 'canon'.

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Following up on Ace's comment, Savin has stated quite clearly that in-game Cait pregnancy will never ever be a thing. The only thing close to that is having her get egged by the Drider Queen or the hornets.

Reactions: Alliebutt

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Don't know if someone's said this before or if it's in-game already but Cait pregnancy scenes please! Not even by the champion but you know by the crazy horse or something. I've been using her to avoid the pregnancy from them but i've also noticed after the almost 200 times she's ridden and gotten fucked by the horses, she never gets pregnant yet she's filled for like 3 hours:( Or even a BrintxCait kid would be cute ya know.
just want a kid to visit in the nursery without getting pregnant myself ya know.
Elthara is the NPC for you, then! She can get pregnant by some of your bedicked companions.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I believe her Mallachite sacred harlot tattoo keeps her from getting pregnant.
It does, and she specifically says that she knows how to remove it but it's not something she wants to do now so it's not going to happen during the game proper.

Brand.png

It's possible that we could get a Kittens Ever After ending option, once the more pressing things are dealt with and we're past the point when story decisions need to be incorporated into ongoing gameplay.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Elthara is the NPC for you, then! She can get pregnant by some of your bedicked companions.
Today would have been the perfect day of all days to have told the truth about all the secret Cait pregnancy stuff you're about to release, and the Ethryn pregnancy and vagina stuff too.