What content would you like added?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Although his sister is the heir to Oja clan, he is the eldest child and so us marrying to him would mean that not only it could get loud among certain circles, but champion's first child with him, Setsuna, could be recognised as part of the clan with potentially not small influence, unless Kitsune family name inheritance law is enatic only. Not to mention there are unanswered questions about his first wife.

complete pie-in-the-sky fantasy here, but if the ghostlight could be upgraded by maybe lumia to be virile, that would be amazing
Before someone says "Then just get a dick", it already acts like one minus breeding and you can toggle it on and off. Not sure how much work would need to be done for the quest completion toggle, or what sort of word salads that can make, but if someone can figure it out? Why not.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
complete pie-in-the-sky fantasy here, but if the ghostlight could be upgraded by maybe lumia to be virile, that would be amazing
Hmmm, I am not sure:
One one hand, give fem/cboy champs options to expirience pregnancy content would be fun. On other hand, I feel like that would give the game more of an excuse to lay off on writing female on female/cboy reletionships than it already does.

Although his sister is the heir to Oja clan, he is the eldest child and so us marrying to him would mean that not only it could get loud among certain circles, but champion's first child with him, Setsuna, could be recognised as part of the clan with potentially not small influence, unless Kitsune family name inheritance law is enatic only. Not to mention there are unanswered questions about his first wife.
But I think that his confilct will come before marige from reading what Jstar wrote. Also, being tied to his children would not work because, for some reason that is not clear in text, he is K with his loved one being a guy/dickgirl.

Edit: Unless his marrige would be locked behind having a child with him. Which would be funny.

Double edit: If you ask me, I would like if PC had lovers that have children/can addopt some. Something for gay/lesbians that want those cute interactions without needing to breed/carry one.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
But I think that his confilct will come before marige from reading what Jstar wrote. Also, being tied to his children would not work because, for some reason that is not clear in text, he is K with his loved one being a guy/dickgirl.

Edit: Unless his marrige would be locked behind having a child with him. Which would be funny.
Kinda forgot that bit for a moment in all the Kitsune wedding talks, sorry. I guess him marrying a "barbarian" would still cause some whining.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
"But I am Kitsune, your champion, now"
"Once a barbarian, always a barbarian"

PS: I do not get why people get so hanged up on the whole barbarian thing. It is just in few lines, and most of it seems like a form of missguided dirty talk from Miko, Mai and especially Nakano.

Edit: Also no worries. Pregnancy and marrige seem to be to intertwined in the games DNA with how it treats it reletionships.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Mostly, yes.

Which to some may not be a big deal, but, like, I have a dick. I would like to use it. And to a lot of my friends it is also a big deal. I think that is one of the most requested things when it comes to Quin by those that are into him as him, for example. It is such a boner killer when you have a twink in front of you and you can not top him, you know?

Not being able to top/service top guys is my major complaint and same one for many others.
Sorry to pivot to this real quick, been super busy and haven't been able to properly reply to this!

Didn't realize my previous message came off bad, not the best at picking up undertone and a friend pointed out I came across pretty judgemental sounding and that's my bad.

Specifying whether you want more top or bottom men to sex helps writers (like me) to better distinguish what you mean; just saying more dudes in general could mean an influx in only tops or vice versa.

I normally like to write top and bottom options for my scenes, and letting me know stuff like this makes me feel like it's worth it. Like for the project I'm working on now, my victory scene options include bottom domming, bottom subbing, top domming, and voyeurism. Being more specific lets me know that the time and energy I'm putting into those scenes is worth it and I'll be much more likely to put more options like those in my future projects!

Again, sorry for the pivot y'all! ^^;

Edit: typo

Reactions: teawolf

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Ahahaha, no worries there. In retrospect, I was being vague to everyone but to myself.

I want to top and sometimes be a service top. Hovewer you go about it, I just want to perform a role I prefer. I do enjoy bottoming though, but mostly when it feels like the champ has autonomy in sex scenes. Where their actions are not reduced to being a simple love doll that the NPC uses, ala Brint. When champion is one making their partner feel good with each squat off their hips/

I think, unless the guy is specifically made to be a top or bottom (incredibly limmiting on either front), every male NPC should allow either.

While in real life there are those that enjoy one or the other, this is a game. And when you are so limited when it comes to potentially audience reach when you are writing men, kneecaping yourself by just having bottoming or topping scenes seems unadvised.

Last edited:

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
Some more threesomes at the Frosthound (or camp, etc) would be nice.

In particular, some Brint or Brienne with Etheryn (possibly when uncaged) or some involving Agnimitra.

There may be some I don't know of, but a few more connections between the characters could be fun.

And let's face it, Etheryn and the champion pounding best-cowgirl from every direction would be sexy.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
My person of good intent, what you are suggesting when it comes to Brienne and Ryn would lead to such fallout in terms player base, it would not be pretty.

WISDOM

Jun 24, 2023
I have a feeling it's on the "list of things that are never going to happen," but if not:

I'd like to dedick Arona at some point. On three conditions:
1) She's sub.
2) Hretha doesn't hate you.
3) She's exiled.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Considering that Arona wanted to have the dick in the first place, the second point will always be void if you try. Also good luck writing Arona's reaction to this that won't feel like r**e.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
My person of good intent, what you are suggesting when it comes to Brienne and Ryn would lead to such fallout in terms player base, it would not be pretty.
Speak for yourself. If it's an optional threesome that you can initiate I think players would all either like it or just pretend it doesn't exist. If it were something like, you stumble on them fucking and get to join in (like some of the threesomes), I could see some fuckos getting upset, but if it's only initiated by you selecting it from a menu, then I doubt there'd be much, if any, pushback.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Speak for yourself. If it's an optional threesome that you can initiate I think players would all either like it or just pretend it doesn't exist. If it were something like, you stumble on them fucking and get to join in (like some of the threesomes), I could see some fuckos getting upset, but if it's only initiated by you selecting it from a menu, then I doubt there'd be much, if any, pushback.
I am speaking about most of the audience. They do not want to see their Waifu willing to accept another dick. That is not how Brienne is marketed. Otherwise, she would have gotten it.

Now seeing Brint getting dicked down? I think no one would have problem with it.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
If it's an optional threesome that you can initiate I think players would all either like it or just pretend it doesn't exist.
I am speaking about most of the audience. They do not want to see their Waifu willing to accept another dick. That is not how Brienne is marketed. Otherwise, she would have gotten it.
I agree with Tide Hunter here. As long as the choice is the Champ's, then it's likely the player's. Just because there's an option there doesn't necessarily make it canon (assuming any action any individual player makes in this came ends up being the 'canon' path notwithstanding). If the player had a problem with it, then they wouldn't take that choice. Just because there's an option for getting a magicock doesn't mean that all players love or even want a magicock.

And even those that don't want those scenes (in their headcanon), where Brienne gets down with another D, that doesn't mean the option shouldn't be there for those that do (or even those that don't who can still appreciate a good sex scene (or totally only to look for typos, or my name isn't 'Honest Ace') and then immediately reload a save and go about their storyline.

But I do agree that this could be a problem if the scene was something you just walked in on or woke up to in camp (unless that's the story and plot the writer's have planned, in which case, that's the story).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I would not mind it being implemented, just to see if my guess would turn out to be right. Since a lot of people see even the option of it as a permanent blemish to her title as "only for you" waifu.

Edit: Also, I think it is easier for players to disregard the option for the player since that is just there for RP. If Brienne is willing to get dicked down with another, you do make it canon that she likes to do that.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Just Realised there are no Valentine's day events
:(
Still slowly working on the Farrah's Hallmark document, but how does this sound? Hear me out...
Velun is the god of nature and beasts... February is just ending winter, Spring is coming, mating season is approaching... It's nature, it's natural...
Velun's Time?
Velun Times?
Velun Times Day?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Make Velun a Twink/Twunk and let me resign my oath/soul to him.
I have no plans to have Velun appear in any of the scenes (since they involve giving Valentine's or 'hallmarks' to NPCs that you care about). If I did, rest assured he would look like a large, powerful stag with forest-green eyes and green moss along his shoulders or something equally woodsy, thus, allowing me to declare any sex would be considered bestiality and I wouldn't be obligated to write any sex scenes with him. Right now I am focusing on Hellhound in the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, where you go out into the woods on a date and she melts a heart into the snow when she sits down.

• Love
Reactions: JohnDoe6

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Damn.

Well that really doesn't change the fact that we do still need a deer boy. The one from CoC1 was amazing.

Also, can we port femKeros bottoming scenes to her male counterpart. Wouldn't even require much to change.

Reactions: valkyr42

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Damn.

Well that really doesn't change the fact that we do still need a deer boy. The one from CoC1 was amazing.

Also, can we port femKeros bottoming scenes to her male counterpart. Wouldn't even require much to change.
Can't speak for the Keros stuff, but all Dryads are female (puss) or female (dick). Not sure if it's possible to make a trans dryad, but that would be something to ask Wsan about, since dryads are his lore.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Can't speak for the Keros stuff, but all Dryads are female (puss) or female (dick). Not sure if it's possible to make a trans dryad, but that would be something to ask Wsan about, since dryads are his lore.
I do not mean driad, I just mean either an anthro dear guy or kimono guy with furry limbs and dear antlers. Bipedap. Quadrapeds are just not my thing since they are so limited in terms of sex scenes. A lot of them read the same.

And honestly, If I am going to ask Wsan for a character (besides rooh who is coming, I did not forget -- he is just a big guy that got out of hand), it would be Junes brother. Since apperently he exists, I just can not find him.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
I do not mean driad, I just mean either an anthro dear guy or kimono guy with furry legs and dear antlers. Bipedap. Quadrapeds are just not my thing since they are so limited in sex scenes. A lot of them read the same.
Oh! Well then-

You might be happy to know that I'm writing a set of deerfolk twins atm! A girl and a boy; she's a dom and will be an optional cisfem/dgirl (player's choice), and he's a subby twunk. They aren't full anthro since deerfolk are on a sliding scale of furry, so I think he might be exactly what you're looking for.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
The one true way to have a threesome with Ryn and Brienne would be: they both suck champ cock together, then Brienne gets the first creampie in whichever position, proceeds to sit on Ryns face and gently but firmly pin her arms down and legs spread, while champ fucks her ass. As the cowgirl speaks sweet things to Ryn and encourages the champ on, (s)he gives the elfgirl the second creampie while she cums from anal and wholesomeness alone, not a touch to her cock. (Which as a bonus means it works for caged and uncaged Ryn.)
Of course, that's just my opinion, which inherently carries my biases. But I believe this way it respects both characters personalities and community expectations. Ryn is a submissive princess to be protected at all costs, Brienne is the Champs lover and sub but loves to handle another girl for his or her pleasure, like the sleepy snake.
In a more meta sense, people who want a 3way with the characters can get one, those who don't can just not click the option with no hassle, knowing the scene keeps the games standard that the only dick Brienne wants is the champions.