What content would you like added?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Let's just all agree that inclusivity is fun. I'm cool with there being purely gay characters so I won't complain about them appearing, but unless they're written that way, why not fun for all?

Reactions: Bluebird42

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Tamsee was responding to my stated interested that I would be willing to take a crack at Taka stuff, which I replied with "I believe in equality for all genitals." Neither of us addressed the concubine joke.

I think following up those two statements with "I hope it's not just for those without dicks" created the misunderstanding, but it was also in a little bit of bad taste since I've seen a lot of players unironically say things like "There's too many men in the game" and "Why is it so hard for dicked champs to get content?" It didn't come across as a joke and was also directly following my statement declaring support for dick and vag champs, so it rubbed me wrong and I got irritated, thus leading to me posting the statistics we keep on the NPCs. ^^;

You'd be correct when you say that the male numbers are bloated with random encounters. It's why I'm endeavoring to write more male content/NPCs! Get some more quality masc content in the game for those of us who love it.
I honestly thought Tamsee wrote the comment in context of my joke since, well, I do not remember last guy, besides Yon, that actually felt like they have felt substantially inclusive for guys like me. Boys like Taka, Tet, Keros, Quin, Elyon and others do not really fill me with homoerotic wonder if you could believe it.

If someone implemented non-knife-crab guy right now, I would not really feel excitedhave designs that are very much up my alley in terms of breedability, yet I have this dread that most content will be focused on the princess, and what little the male family members get will be either not that developed (like it is the case with all non Nikol/Berwyn femboys) or he will be written without much inclusivity for us with dicks (that king).

But yeah, no biggie. I understand your annoyance. Although I feel people complain more so on how there is to much girls with dicks compared to them complaining about to much men. They would be wrong in both cases all the same.

Let's just all agree that inclusivity is fun. I'm cool with there being purely gay characters so I won't complain about them appearing, but unless they're written that way, why not fun for all?
I never asked for purely gay characters though. I just asked for more inclusivity in male content that we do get.

Last edited:

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
What I'm picking up from what you've said is that you want, specifically, men who will bottom. I'm saying that we'd love more masc content in general, regardless of if they're bottoms/tops/doms/subs.

I'd really love more npcs with preferences -not gender, but things like positions and types, like how Hashat really loves elves. That scene was pretty hot, ngl

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Mostly, yes.

Which to some may not be a big deal, but, like, I have a dick. I would like to use it. And to a lot of my friends it is also a big deal. I think that is one of the most requested things when it comes to Quin by those that are into him as him, for example. It is such a boner killer when you have a twink in front of you and you can not top him, you know?

Not being able to top/service top guys is my major complaint and same one for many others.

But also, sometimes it is just about the feel, you know. Like Imad bottoms to me yet it feels so dry. And, in reverse, Takahiro, despite him not having bottoming content currently, still feels more inclusive then Imad or supposed romantic like Tety.

Also, frankly, I am not sure if I like race specific preferences. But I do like characters that have types, yet they still find champion the hottest no matter how they look.

Example -- Arona prefers women, but male champ is still her prefered partner and she emphesizes it as such.

Edit: Or if the champion fits their prefernces, the character goes gogo--gaga over them since they are the hottest thing not named any other champ/

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Imad... definitely could do with a lot of improvements. Feels like his sister's doing overtime to make him more interesting than he is.

And honestly, an NPC doesn't really need some expansive story, so long as they just click on some level. Top or bottom, lewd or mild, but written in a way that makes the player feel appreciated or interested. It does make me think of some characters from Lust Doll Plus. Like Kitty, a trap who is hugely into being toyed with and that's all there is to it, yet it's hard not to bully him.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Imad... definitely could do with a lot of improvements. Feels like his sister's doing overtime to make him more interesting than he is.

And honestly, an NPC doesn't really need some expansive story, so long as they just click on some level. Top or bottom, lewd or mild, but written in a way that makes the player feel appreciated or interested. It does make me think of some characters from Lust Doll Plus. Like Kitty, a trap who is hugely into being toyed with and that's all there is to it, yet it's hard not to bully him.
My favorite guys in this game are Nikol, Yon and June and the latter two are both just pair of submissive twinks with daddy/praise kinks respectivly. I do not mind simple.

But I also don't believe top or bottom should be really be a thing. At least with most male NPCs. Seems like needless kneecapping. Because I sense a lot of people here would not like it if most men were just bottoms.

Edit: I just noticed that two of my favorites are written by Wsan. Along with Rooh who I also like in terms of attitude. That's nice.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hell, if we are going for out of reach wishes, I would like to be able to marry both Nakano and Rindo, together. Get a cute polycule going, live a little.

Unfortunatly, Kinu exists, the eternal queen of 4th dimensional cucking.

Reactions: miru and valkyr42

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I could see allowing marriage to Rindo, but only if she, unlike every other candidate ever, actually did insist on being your only wife. I don't mean you have to stop having sex, but you can't be married to anyone else or get married after. I think it would make her a wholly unique character and person to insist that the bond of marriage is important to her and if you wish to insist on it, you need to show an ability to honor it, even if it isn't her culture's strict view, it would be hers.

And if you did marry someone else, the next time you sleep, you have a nightmare, and wake up on [fox]fire with half your face burned off. But, you acquire the unique item of her wedding ring, which coincidentally and unrelatedly was left in your room. On your chest, and melted into your sternum.

Reactions: Arai

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Body horror aside, we literally don't need to marry anyone else in the den, like Kiyoko. So if you don't marry Kiyoko or gave the orb for Keros to fix his shit himself (crazy, I know), what's stopping you from marrying Rindo? Aside from the scene not being written, that is.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Body horror aside, we literally don't need to marry anyone else in the den, like Kiyoko. So if you don't marry Kiyoko or gave the orb for Keros to fix his shit himself (crazy, I know), what's stopping you from marrying Rindo? Aside from the scene not being written, that is.

Im a little skeeved at Scars from a traumatic event being referred to explicitly as bodyhorror.

But on the subject of concubine vs. Marriage:

The floofs are seriously particular about titles, and the relationship of titles between different people. For the offer for concubines to proc (as in, for the Den Matron to CONSIDER YOU viable for this) you need to either:

Be a Kitsune
Become the Champion of Hawkethorne
Become a Marcher-Baron or Baroness

In Short: become someone of Note. Because you are using YOUR reputation to SHIELD her from assassins and the like.
And for each one, a straight marriage would instead potentially cause problems instead of keeping things to "the absolute net-neutral" because Floofs are all about Balanced Chi of any given situation.

Rindo Marrying Kero's Champion means that those who have actively opposed rindo and maybe encouraged her exile (and/or considered hiring assassins), are now in automatic disfavor until they make the journey to bury the hatchet and make amends for insulting and causing harm/problems to the Wife of Kero's Champion.

Rindo Marrying the Champion of Hawkethorne means she is tied to an apparent agent of Order and Justice that has been recognized by the Baroness of the area. Which means the clans that hate Rindo have now added another political entity to their shitlist (even though, functionally, we know Carmen doesn't care and gives zero fucks so nothing would come of it). The APPEARANCE of this would be enough to increase political tensions between the floof factions.

Lasty, Marcher-Baron(ess). You have been officially legitimized as a noble by a Local Royal (our precious Ryn) and have been given title, holdings, authority, military power, and charged with duty to the same. Congratulations, now the floofs can accidently start a war between themselves and the Boreal elves unless they VRRY CAREFULLY navigate the potential political shitstorm.

So yeah, concubine means less fuss for everyone.

Reactions: Malidica and Arai

turtlereded

Feb 8, 2023
Im a little skeeved at Scars from a traumatic event being referred to explicitly as bodyhorror.

But on the subject of concubine vs. Marriage:

The floofs are seriously particular about titles, and the relationship of titles between different people. For the offer for concubines to proc (as in, for the Den Matron to CONSIDER YOU viable for this) you need to either:

Be a Kitsune
Become the Champion of Hawkethorne
Become a Marcher-Baron or Baroness

In Short: become someone of Note. Because you are using YOUR reputation to SHIELD her from assassins and the like.
And for each one, a straight marriage would instead potentially cause problems instead of keeping things to "the absolute net-neutral" because Floofs are all about Balanced Chi of any given situation.

Rindo Marrying Kero's Champion means that those who have actively opposed rindo and maybe encouraged her exile (and/or considered hiring assassins), are now in automatic disfavor until they make the journey to bury the hatchet and make amends for insulting and causing harm/problems to the Wife of Kero's Champion.

Rindo Marrying the Champion of Hawkethorne means she is tied to an apparent agent of Order and Justice that has been recognized by the Baroness of the area. Which means the clans that hate Rindo have now added another political entity to their shitlist (even though, functionally, we know Carmen doesn't care and gives zero fucks so nothing would come of it). The APPEARANCE of this would be enough to increase political tensions between the floof factions.

Lasty, Marcher-Baron(ess). You have been officially legitimized as a noble by a Local Royal (our precious Ryn) and have been given title, holdings, authority, military power, and charged with duty to the same. Congratulations, now the floofs can accidently start a war between themselves and the Boreal elves unless they VRRY CAREFULLY navigate the potential political shitstorm.

So yeah, concubine means less fuss for everyone.
i actually didnt think of it that way thank you for the explanation

turtlereded

Feb 8, 2023
I could see allowing marriage to Rindo, but only if she, unlike every other candidate ever, actually did insist on being your only wife. I don't mean you have to stop having sex, but you can't be married to anyone else or get married after. I think it would make her a wholly unique character and person to insist that the bond of marriage is important to her and if you wish to insist on it, you need to show an ability to honor it, even if it isn't her culture's strict view, it would be hers.

And if you did marry someone else, the next time you sleep, you have a nightmare, and wake up on [fox]fire with half your face burned off. But, you acquire the unique item of her wedding ring, which coincidentally and unrelatedly was left in your room. On your chest, and melted into your sternum.
out of every romancable NPC the shy gardener is the one to punish you for polygamy

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Yeah let's not forget Kiyoko has abdicated her claims to any lands and riches in the Old Country by the time we marry her. While she's still a woman of respectability and culture, ultimately us marrying her doesn't represent anything but (a man and a woman/two women/an enby and a woman) in love joining their destinies forever, and even then it's more a matter of paperwork. So the chances of us stepping on the toes of anyone who'd care is negligible.
out of every romancable NPC the shy gardener is the one to punish you for polygamy
It's always the ones you least suspect.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Still, since we are apparently going to be able to marry Tetsuyo, I see no reason as to why we should not be able some other foxy denizens. Preferebly this time some that are actually gay/lesbian friendly.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Guess we'll see what happens in future.

My wish? Marriagiable orcs. Probably isn't the same thing. More like mates, dominants and subs, alphas and betas. But what can I say, I want more big titty amazons to add to our harem.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Yeah let's not forget Kiyoko has abdicated her claims to any lands and riches in the Old Country by the time we marry her.

Which is why Kiyoko isn't a requirement, the three that I listed are. Sure it changes the flavor slightly, and she has some words about it. But her bearing means nothing, only yours

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Which is why Kiyoko isn't a requirement, the three that I listed are. Sure it changes the flavor slightly, and she has some words about it. But her bearing means nothing, only yours
Nah see I was trying to corroborate your point. Kitsune politics being what they are, Kiyoko being able to disentangle herself from any power struggles back home is the main reason we were able to marry her. If they had reason to believe the Champion marrying her would put us or her in danger, then she and/or Komari would have said no and that would be the end of it. The reason the answer is yes is that she's now in a position she can say yes. Rindo still has ties and threats back in the Old Country that marrying us would complicate immensely, as you pointed out.

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
So if Rondo is not available for in universe reasons, what about Kohaku? She seems popular enough and without much baggage.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Also to be frank, Tetsuya comes with political baggage, but that's not stopping marriage plans. It may even serve to add to his plotline. If it's Rindo's decision that she doesn't want to have anything to do with Old Country intrigues, understandable. If it's simply others advising against it, won't be the first time we picked the harder route.