What content would you like added?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I kind of wish there was a way to designate how your dick looks when you get the tentacle dicks - I mean we are literally told we can mold it to look like anything and have a multitude of features. Like it would be neat to add a toggle on the appearance page if you have the tentacles so that the dicks can have Canine/Equine/Feline etc appearance and gain the tags that come with said appearance when chosen.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Was gonna say similar to what Ace said, that Ryn and the champ have a threesome with Lumia and they both pump her womb full of their seed and she does some Wraith god magic to create a child. Butt pregnancy won't happen, pretty sure that's been kept out of the game with exception to egg stuff.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Something tells me that even then we will see "getting Ryn pregnant" at least once per month on this thread, but at least it would be an answer to some expectations.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Something tells me that even then we will see "getting Ryn pregnant" at least once per month on this thread, but at least it would be an answer to some expectations.
Oh we see stuff regarding giving Ryn this or that all the damn time. Make her dick bigger, give her a vagina, take away her dick. Et cetera. I'm honestly surprised Savin hasn't just created a sticky FAQ of all the dead horses this forum has minced over the years.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Was gonna say similar to what Ace said, that Ryn and the champ have a threesome with Lumia [SNIPPED]
Yo, spoil-tag this shit please. The Seven being Wraiths is the biggest damned lore spoiler in the game at this point and not everyone has seen CoM
It's more likely that Lumia would have a valkyrie act as a surrogate and likely have the child have the genes of the parents.
This. Savin's already said what the plans are for if the Champ wants babies ever after with Ryn (surrogacy with El) but if for some reason he decided to add another option it would be using the mechanism that already exists in the lore and would be appropriate to the situation.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Yo, spoil-tag this shit please. The Seven being Wraiths is the biggest damned lore spoiler in the game at this point and not everyone has seen CoM

This. Savin's already said what the plans are for if the Champ wants babies ever after with Ryn (surrogacy with El) but if for some reason he decided to add another option it would be using the mechanism that already exists in the lore and would be appropriate to the situation.
Fine, but honestly that's been in the game long enough don't see why it matters at this point. If you go into a thread about wanting additional content or griping about current content you SHOULD be going in having already completed said current content before adding or subtracting to the mess. Anyone who does so before finishing what's currently playable is doing it to themselves.

Reactions: Arai

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
If you go into a thread about wanting additional content or griping about current content you SHOULD be going in having already completed said current content before adding or subtracting to the mess.
When Savin himself spoil-tags something in this topic because of that exact same thing (a year and a half after it was cutting edge content) I don't think you really have a leg to stand on with that line of argument. :p

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
When Savin himself spoil-tags something in this topic because of that exact same thing (a year and a half after it was cutting edge content) I don't think you really have a leg to stand on with that line of argument. :p
Sure that was his prerogative... almost three years ago. Making said content almost half a decade old by your estimates which is a lot different in terms of "spoiler" content. Also if I remember right, that event was one of the harder parts of the game back then - these days it's pretty easy to clear if you leveled enough - and you should clear it asap for the benefits it brings. I think my argument stands fine, thanks. Not going to argue about it though, just making a point that it's dumb to participate in these kinds of threads if you haven't at least cleared current content.

Reactions: Arai

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Sure that was his prerogative... almost three years ago. Making said content almost half a decade old by your estimates which is a lot different in terms of "spoiler" content. Also if I remember right, that event was one of the harder parts of the game back then - these days it's pretty easy to clear if you leveled enough - and you should clear it asap for the benefits it brings. I think my argument stands fine, thanks. Not going to argue about it though, just making a point that it's dumb to participate in these kinds of threads if you haven't at least cleared current content.
Well I for one have not done that content. Soooo. I agree with Wolf here. Although I also just don't care about some stuff in the game. Mainly just like the companion quest stuff.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Was gonna say similar to what Ace said, that Ryn and the champ have a threesome with Lumia and they both pump her womb full of their seed and she does some Wraith god magic to create a child. Butt pregnancy won't happen, pretty sure that's been kept out of the game with exception to egg stuff.
I'd rather not share Ryn with anybody so sucks for me.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Well I for one have not done that content. Soooo. I agree with Wolf here. Although I also just don't care about some stuff in the game. Mainly just like the companion quest stuff.
If you did care about that kind of content though, going into a thread like this is bound to have low and high grade spoilers regardless so probably a bad idea if you don't want to get spoiled. Which is my point.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
If you did care about that kind of content though, going into a thread like this is bound to have low and high grade spoilers regardless so probably a bad idea if you don't want to get spoiled. Which is my point.
I mean sure I would not get angry if I was spoiled since I chose to come in to this chat but why not spoil tag stuff anyway? I do think you accept responsibility for possibly getting spoiled coming onto a forum like this but also it is just being a decent person to spoiler tag stuff when you can.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I mean sure I would not get angry if I was spoiled since I chose to come in to this chat but why not spoil tag stuff anyway? I do think you accept responsibility for possibly getting spoiled coming onto a forum like this but also it is just being a decent person to spoiler tag stuff when you can.
Eh I usually do, just forgot to. I just didn't like the way Wolf came off so I went into rant mode. LOL

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Eh I usually do, just forgot to. I just didn't like the way Wolf came off so I went into rant mode. LOL
Basically what Wolf is trying to say is it's a common courtesy thing. It's why devs like Savin and iirc even Tobs still spoiler their talks about that content.
Obviously anyone coming onto the forums risks getting spoiled for stuff, but if they're just browsing a thread like this one and see that everyone but you spoilered the COM stuff, they will go "hey man, spoilers" like everyone else did before you. bc nobody likes spoilers regardless of where they are, especially if they intend on doing the content. When I went into COM, all I had with me was a guide to help me get through it since it's so far meant to be the hardest conversation battle in the game (and I'm ass at conversation battles outside the Centaurs), the actual content itself at large was a blind experience for me.

Regardless of how Wolf goes about it, he still has a point that he made. Common courtesy, respect it, blah blah blah.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Please continue spoiler-tagging hidden/deeplore content :)
Sure - like I said before though, I usually do, but just forgot to include the blur. And I appreciate the way you asked. Honestly if it started like this I probably wouldn't have gone devil's advocate, haha. Thing about common courtesy? It shouldn't stop at just spoilers.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
more statues for the wayfort maybe themed around the soulbinds you can get or maybe just ones based on the gods or ones that match the furniture sets you can get

corrupt versions of our companions (currently playing a evil run and want more demon companions like demon viv)

more sets for the companions who don't have very many at the moment maybe for example lightning themed agnimitra

Reactions: Ultra Chad

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
This is weirdly petty, but I would like to give Cait a potion that makes her natural hair color pink.

Also, Komari preg when?

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Possibly an expansion to the class system or allowing you to multiclass choosing which class you want for a particular level. I have always been annoyed at the clunkiness of making a Paladin in the game when it is obviously very prominent in the game with several characters being Paladins. You are missing things you would want from Warrior or White Mage whether you choose either or. So like having a secret Paladin class you unlock in game and switch to or just being able to pick and choose from Warrior and White Mage passives would be nice. I am sure others feel the same with other character builds too. Like I would want the 1 and 3 from Warrior and the 5 and 7 from White Mage but sadly can't do that. Honestly I would want Righteous Fury and Tough Skin specifically but if I can only choose an entire level from one or the other I like Righteous Fury a lot.

Last edited:

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Don't worry your pretty little head about that.
May I introduce you to the amazing world of:
Save Editing.

I use it a lot, because I want my characters to look a certain, very specific way while also not spending a lot of time messing with alchemy. But it also works for Perks/Powers.

Reactions: Loveless

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Don't worry your pretty little head about that.
May I introduce you to the amazing world of:
Save Editing.

I use it a lot, because I want my characters to look a certain, very specific way while also not spending a lot of time messing with alchemy. But it also works for Perks/Powers.
Yeah but then you have an annoying warning forever telling you that you edited your save and if I run into bugs I will be less likely to get help.

Reactions: Kesil

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Yeah but then you have an annoying warning forever telling you that you edited your save and if I run into bugs I will be less likely to get help.
Haha, yeah.
A way to get around that is to mess with your save file directly, and not through the save editor.
Perks always go:
, between perk and perk, and then:
{\"key\:\"PerkNameHere\",\"values\":[]}

Powers are almost the same, minus the (...)\"values\":[]} part.

If it's the last of its type, end with a ]

Edit:
I know it seems complicated, but it's not, not really.

quickpawmaud

Feb 8, 2018
Florida
Haha, yeah.
A way to get around that is to mess with your save file directly, and not through the save editor.
Perks always go:
, between perk and perk, and then:
{\"key\:\"PerkNameHere\",\"values\":[]}

Powers are almost the same, minus the (...)\"values\":[]} part.

If it's the last of its type, end with a ]

Edit:
I know it seems complicated, but it's not, not really.
I have minor coding experience so I know I could figure it out. I am just too lazy.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'd honestly love to see an expansion of the Wyld Elf Band, one of the oldest encounters in the game. Maybe some extra victory scenes or even a place to find them after so many victories.