What content would you like added?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Rip Quinn/Jenn's chances of content lol

Unless someone takes over them.
(Don't see it happening, but I've been wrong before)

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I think he's referring to Leofric? Not sure. that's what i took away from it at least.

Basically insulting Leofric by saying he has the same personality as Takahiro, but in human form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Bleh.
Correctamundo

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
A couple of things I'd love more of are tag team action in victory scenes, they had some prominence in the early game but practically disappear as you continue.

Would love some Grainne or Jae'lyn content of some kind.

Definite shot in the dark that won't land but I'll ask anyway; a way to filter Bi/poly content/comments. It's hard asf to connect/self insert/roleplay with the MC when you have no control over their sexuality in a sex rpg, if it was an established character with set traits and behaviors I'd just have to deal with it and observe them as outside of myself but it isn't. If it's the case where the writers are forcing the MC to be canonically bi, why not just have an established character instead of a blob? You get what I mean?

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Definite shot (snip) You get what I mean?
I can tell you right now that such a filter will probably never happen.

Only way to control our Champ's sexuality is to choose who you have sex with.
Do note that we CAN'T control how the Champ sees people, however (Damn horndog lol)

Reactions: Savin and Kesil

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Any hope of getting Ahmri corrupted route follow-up or does it just end with her getting kidnapped n sent to the pits?
Starving for Jael'yn content or use in some way. Also same for the Mothgirl rouge from Maidenbridge, left like she was going to play a bigger role but she just gets referenced for filler news from Liverra n that's it.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
So I'm at Ice Palace and took L from Ryn's sister (end of Act1) and got thrown into a Portal. Got the Kelt reference scene which is such a nostalgia bait n all I'm for it but now I want Kelly. Since I can't have the bimbo horse I'd love to see more content with Eubitch that doesn't involve strangers. Tho that might just be me.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Greetings, I come to do a small market study.

I could give me "I like" those who want scenes from Brienne, Arona and Kiyoko with other characters. This includes victory and defeat scenes. I would also appreciate the "angry" if you don't want that content.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Generally any study requires being able to stay anonymous, so that doesn't work when anyone can check who voted how. Either way, just say that you want this sort of content.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I would love to vaginally pleasure Eryka, Sariel, Frostpupper, and probably Evelyn (maybe she does, I don't have a high relationship yet). I know Valencia and Lyla also allow it, but getting those are real efforts (nine hour marathon or hanging out drunk and making the right choices) rather than a dedicated option.

I know Sariel is an anal queen and generally has no reaction, but her pussy does get sensitive while she's being plugged in the back, from numerous scene descriptions. Maybe a multicock Champ could start her out 'right' and then take her princess pussy in a sexy way, I guess it could be done if you had the buttplug or dildo toy from Svern as well.

Anyway, those would all require writers, and I don't expect anyone to write scenes (I could probably do the Frost Pupper one, I suppose, maybe Valencia, I know those authors are currently inactive). I am only sharing what scenes I do like and what I'd like to see. Not what I expect anyone to do.

Last edited:

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
Generally any study requires being able to stay anonymous, so that doesn't work when anyone can check who voted how. Either way, just say that you want this sort of content.

I forgot to put the :v at the end so that people wouldn't take every word of the comment literally.

I'm the one who wants to write the content, although i guess i also forgot to mention it.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Pure path for Milly hopefully. I remember Fleep gave a maybe (though unlikely), but maybe someone else would be willing to write it.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
I know Sariel is an anal queen and generally has no reaction, but her pussy does get sensitive while she's being plugged in the back, from numerous scene descriptions. Maybe a multicock Champ could start her out 'right' and then take her princess pussy in a sexy way, I guess it could be done if you had the buttplug or dildo toy from Svern as well.
I am glad that I'm not the only one who was thinking this. Still, I'd prefer anal beads instead only because I don't think they have any scene appearances apart from the token masturbation selection, which is so weird given the anal fixation of the fandom.

Anyway, those would all require writers, and I don't expect anyone to write scenes (I could probably do the Frost Pupper one, I suppose, maybe Valencia, I know those authors are currently inactive). I am only sharing what scenes I do like and what I'd like to see. Not what I expect anyone to do.
bro, I'd help 100% down for the cause, at least for the Frost Pupper, Valencia has a great selection of sex scenes already.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I would love to vaginally pleasure Eryka, Sariel, Frostpupper, and probably Evelyn (maybe she does, I don't have a high relationship yet). I know Valencia and Lyla also allow it, but getting those are real efforts (nine hour marathon or hanging out drunk and making the right choices) rather than a dedicated option.
I'm pretty sure Evelyn is similar to Eryka - Lost the pussy in favor of the cock. Unlike Eryka, she seems just fine with her situation. Considering in the base Evelyn scenes we at least have one anal pitching scene for the champion (which is more than most of the other dom oriented dick wielding ladies in the game), I could see potential to an eventual herm Evelyn. However the dragon path Evelyn seems to remove all even that single scene from orbit, so I highly doubt it though.

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I'm the one who wants to write the content, although i guess i also forgot to mention it.
That's much more approachable and definitely better if people voice their opinion on each separately, as some characters are more popular than others. Either way, maybe it would be better to make a separate topic and mention it here? Dunno about rules for linking threads inside here for own purpose though.

Reactions: valkyr42

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Greetings, I come to do a small market study.

I could give me "I like" those who want scenes from Brienne, Arona and Kiyoko with other characters. This includes victory and defeat scenes. I would also appreciate the "angry" if you don't want that content.
Nope not interested. Also I doubt Kiyoko or Brienne would want to fk other characters.

Jorr The Great

Jul 9, 2019
Mexico
www.youtube.com
That's much more approachable and definitely better if people voice their opinion on each separately, as some characters are more popular than others. Either way, maybe it would be better to make a separate topic and mention it here? Dunno about rules for linking threads inside here for own purpose though.
I actually appreciate everyone's opinions but also respect their free time, especially at this time, so I wanted to simplify everything.

Yup, in a game like this Brienne and Kiyoko are like diamonds. Especially Brienne.
If I learned something during all the years that I have read this publication and the one Savin had to close is that many also say that Kiyoko is too alien to the game and many others expect the demonic brienne or a little more corruption at least. Don't worry, there will be a great "avoid content" button.

Changing the subject, I will try to have good rewards for those dissatisfied with the corrupt route. Anyway, thank you all for your time.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
I actually appreciate everyone's opinions but also respect their free time, especially at this time, so I wanted to simplify everything.

If I learned something during all the years that I have read this publication and the one Savin had to close is that many also say that Kiyoko is too alien to the game and many others expect the demonic brienne or a little more corruption at least. Don't worry, there will be a great "avoid content" button.

Changing the subject, I will try to have good rewards for those dissatisfied with the corrupt route. Anyway, thank you all for your time.
If you're gonna do something like that with Brienne or Kiyoko you can justify making someone like Cait monogamous too. The fans of those characters who are made the way they are will not like it at all. So it is kinda pointless.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
If you're gonna do something like that with Brienne or Kiyoko you can justify making someone like Cait monogamous too. The fans of those characters who are made the way they are will not like it at all. So it is kinda pointless.
Nothing is pointless as long as there are some people who want such content, though? All the better to make a new topic to hear more voices.

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
my god, if demon brienne would dick down enemies with my character, i might actually use the poor girl instead of putting her on permanant bench duty to get with her sister
I'm pretty sure you have Arona for that, no? 2 of them sounds pretty redundant.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
arona sucks shit and ryn is too nice for it
Yeah, but a girl character with a dick that will dick down others with you sounds exactly like Arona. If you mean her personality is shit, I don't think someone who's willing to rape others is supposed to be nice or a good person. If you're talking about her combat, I don't really notice much so I wouldn't be able to tell you about that.

Reactions: Ultra Chad