What content would you like added?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Please let us rocket throw a Cait at Alraune, she totally can "persuade" leafy mom to be a good girl. This tactic proved itself perfectly potent in the case of Arona's recruitment with help of Brint. By the way, these two are also excellent candidates for "negotiations".

It doesn't have to be written in details, something along the lines like "your companion has done a wonderful job, everything is fine, let's move on!" will do.

Reactions: Emerald and Arai

213Warrior

Jan 14, 2022
With all of this talk of killing the Alraune. Wouldn't it be if we got a threesome scene with Kassyra and the Alraune?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
The new area has a lot of manticore nip and Cait is thrilled about that which reminds me we don't really have any interaction with what feels like a pretty big deal in her culture. Unless you're a catfolk and even that's pretty brief.

In short, we should all get high and messy in the temple of mallach at some point.

Reactions: Emerald

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
The new area has a lot of manticore nip and Cait is thrilled about that which reminds me we don't really have any interaction with what feels like a pretty big deal in her culture. Unless you're a catfolk and even that's pretty brief.

In short, we should all get high and messy in the temple of mallach at some point
So.... smoke with Cait and Salwah and have doped-up sex in the process?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Adding on to my previous message, would it be something similar to what we experienced with Nenne from TiTS? When we were drinking some of that special tea with her?

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
Anything futa/femboy is what I'm here for

The best content though for sure is anything that allow you to transform a character. bigger bust, bigger cock, etc.

Best would be bigger cock for futa/femboy characters... but I don't think there are any options for that in this game, are there?

Would be nice to have even 1 such transformation, even if just for a single scene.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Non-Champ transformations are limited to 'what the writers want to account for' on a character by character basis. Any character you see now is 99.9% likely to not be getting new variables that would require going back through every scene to add another option.

Also, the way TFs work in-universe don't really fit with one-off size increases, except for demons and maybe ghostlights which are much more flexible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
Non-Champ transformations are limited to 'what the writers want to account for' on a character by character basis. Any character you see now is 99.9% likely to not be getting new variables that would require going back through every scene to add another option.

Also, the way TFs work in-universe don't really fit with one-off size increases, except for demons and maybe ghostlights which are much more flexible.

Ok, I'm just sayin I would like this content, because that's what the thread is about.

I don't care if it's a single scene for a random encounter demon with no cgs/busts, or whatever. Anything like this would be neato in my book.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022

The writers aren't Alan Wake, Savin wont be eaten by darkness if the lore bends to far.

Hell I think Kas does temporary transformations a few times.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I don't get it, what about alchemy? That did an excellent job of enlarging Ryn's titties and booty without changing any other body parts. And I believe you can change Cait's breast size without turning her into a cowgirl.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
I don't get it, what about alchemy? That did an excellent job of enlarging Ryn's titties and booty without changing any other body parts. And I believe you can change Cait's breast size without turning her into a cowgirl.
I believe what is meant by one-off increases is temporary changes, not the permanent ones via alchemy.

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
I would suggest adding the ability to turn off futanari content. Also, I would suggest making the monsters look more like monsters and less like anime cosplayers.
"plz rewrite the entire game lol"

Your a monster fucker with an cartoon vendetta or a someone who thinks this is monster hunter where you can also bang women.

Also would you go into a vet and ask them to remove the animals because your allergic to fur?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
That would include Kasyrra presumably? Can we get a switch that removes Kasyrra content from the game?
This whole... having to adventure to stop her is really cutting into my enjoyment of this adventure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WolframL

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) The writers wanted to write these characters in such a way and they're not going to completely rewrite their characters because an ugly stupid angry idiot on the forums wants them to. Especially since the title screen of the game warns you that it's something you'll see in the game.
2) For the same reason that 'make it a toggle' is not an option no matter how many times people suggest it. Even if there was a desire to do so, it would be a metric fuckton of work that all has to be done by hand and would take away from literally everything else they could be doing.
3) Did I mention that the writers don't give a fuck that an ugly stupid angry forum idiot doesn't like futa?

Nov 28, 2023
1) The writers wanted to write these characters in such a way and they're not going to completely rewrite their characters because an ugly stupid angry idiot on the forums wants them to. Especially since the title screen of the game warns you that it's something you'll see in the game.
2) For the same reason that 'make it a toggle' is not an option no matter how many times people suggest it. Even if there was a desire to do so, it would be a metric fuckton of work that all has to be done by hand and would take away from literally everything else they could be doing.
3) Did I mention that the writers don't give a fuck that an ugly stupid angry forum idiot doesn't like futa?
Darling, I didn't call you an idiot, so stop pouring insults. It doesn't do you any credit.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You're asking for things that you're never going to get, that the lead dev has already told you you're never going to get, because you can't handle the fetishes that the game explicitly caters to and that the title screen warns you about. You are being an idiot. Or a troll, but I repeat myself.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Let me put it clearly. Futa toggle would be monumental amount of work for something that most players don't seem to care about or will use. As for monsters thing, are you asking for bestiality? Because no, just no. Not that kinda game.
Perhaps he meant something like that?

Attachments

• 1664027308.hynvale_fa_eztli_wyvern_user_55_-_watermark.png
    1664027308.hynvale_fa_eztli_wyvern_user_55_-_watermark.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: valkyr42

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
Starting a rebuttal with a condescending "Darling" after explicitly being told no by the game's highest authority, yeah that'll sway people.