What content would you like added?

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Basically the answer is, 'In your dreams." In other words, someone could theoretically do it... as a dream sequence that randomly shows up, possibly after an action or trigger, but they'd have to write it themselves and get it approved.
Since the dream sequences are all non canon mini events yea, that could work. Much like that dream of Keros being impregnated by male champ. It’s just a dream(or nightmare)

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I would like some more Wayfort Stuff such as a judgement system ala Kingdoms Come Deliverance and Dragon Age Inquisition.
A Quin character arc.
Mainly I'm just interested in continuing the main quest.

Also, Komari preg when?

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Is Komari even able to have children? I always assumed the bad ending made it clear she misses being pregnant. Then again, who knows, maybe you can strike a deal with Keros and hope he doesn't make you regret it. If you dare. :gedstare:

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
She could see it as a second chance. Plus according to a certain bad end she is as addicted to breeding like Kiyoko so I doubt she would let that opportunity slip away.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
For characters that have variable scenes based on their hidden libido Stat (that you can't check without using console commands), I would like the ability to share a glass of wine with them. Either Red Cow wine or Ice wine, to either directly increase or decrease character libido.

Because trying to raise Etheryn's libido, and forgetting that most of the "Be sweet and kind to your loving sub of a queen" options decrease it, frustrates me. It's almost like the game is pushing me towards having to choose between low confidence with high libido, or the exact opposite.

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
More instances where you can have your companions impregnate some NPCs with preg content (would also be nice for people who play PCs who never wanna have a penis or father children themselves, but like preg content). Like with Arona, Brint, or Quin being able to knock up Elthara and Cait's Mallach temple girl.

Arona x PC x Elthara threesome was gud stuff and me want more. Particularly with Arona but any companion being able to facilitate preg content with NPCs otherwise inaccessible to a non-bedicked PC's cool.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Is it possible to have a perk that allows the use of a two handed weapon with one hand but with reduced stats. Giving us the possibility to use an offhand weapon or item to further increase the number of builds. (There’s probably a way to balance this but dunno how hard would it be to code it into the game)

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see a zone/area with some more aquatic npcs/races like a cecaelia or orca and maybe some semi aquatic like a otter or a crocodile

I'd also like to see more Evelyn! I'd like her to react to dragon pc when we get the tf if she is a dragon andhopefully there will be more of her human version too for those who chose azzy to get the transformation

Reactions: Arai

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
How about a way to turn a dom Arona into sub Arona? Like finally wrest control of the relationship away from her and via fucking her into the ground. And on top of that how about an option to switch between having Arona dom or sub?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Is it possible to have a perk that allows the use of a two handed weapon with one hand but with reduced stats. Giving us the possibility to use an offhand weapon or item to further increase the number of builds. (There’s probably a way to balance this but dunno how hard would it be to code it into the game)
"I wish there was a way to hold two-handed weapons in each hand."

Save Editting:
tumblr_phq7ukqfWf1xlkl8ho3_540.gifv

(Also don't forget to use Giant's Reach)

Unhidden

Aug 16, 2019
I think I know exactly what I'd like to see;

An interactible calendar.

There are a handful of events that need a certain amount of time to elapse before they are complete (IE character pregnancies, the Wayfort upgrade, the Mallachite temple, etc), and I think it would be really nice if we had an in-game calendar that we could add notes to on certain days, so that we can carefully plan and budget our time accordingly. That would just be awesome to have.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
How does that work?
Load up the character you wanna edit. Then open the save menu and click "Save to File" to create a coc2 file. Open that file in notepad and click CTRL+H and then enter "weaponPrimary\" to find the necessary flags. Now you can change your primary and secondary weapons to be anything you want. Keep in mind if you have one handed weapons on each hand you can swing both as if your off hand weapon had the "Light" flag but if you have a two handed weapon you need "Giant's Reach" (Brint's At-Will ability) to swing both.

It should look like this:two.png

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I kind of want to see Eubicha expanded, learn more of her story, maybe marry her... maybe make her a herm and dom her shecock with various holes. She's just the only follower that just seems... limited in content (comparatively), and I'd love to see more of the shy and incredibly submissive centauress.

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
i am... PARTLY joking when i say this but...

An event where you can capture Lt. Jen and put her in the Wayfort as a prisoner. Ideally in the Pillory, but the dungeon would be good too.

Just an easier way to give her mouth it's daily bullying without needing to wander an area I'm over-levelled for and get into a fight every time.

Ideally she'd stay a brat and resist it every time, but I'm not against some slow and gradual mindbreaking for more variety in scenes. Maybe her resistance goes back up if you leave her alone for a few days or something.

Reactions: Yokohama

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
By that... you mean you want someone to write a dream sequence, possibly triggered when you sleep in the Kitsune Den?
I think he's referring to Leofric? Not sure. that's what i took away from it at least.

Basically insulting Leofric by saying he has the same personality as Takahiro, but in human form.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Bleh.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I doubt we're gonna get anything on said characters anyways since Bubble vanished off the face of the internet somehow (frankly I'm surprised there hasn't been more worry around that, unless it was in the discord probably) x.x'

• Sad
Reactions: CroqueMonsieur

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I doubt we're gonna get anything on said characters anyways since Bubble vanished off the face of the internet somehow (frankly I'm surprised there hasn't been more worry around that, unless it was in the discord probably) x.x'

Maybe a large portion of the forum users are just unaware that Bubbles is MIA? I actually didn't know and assumed they were just taking an extended break, until Savin unfortunately confirmed otherwise.

Wherever Bubbles may be, i sincerely hope they are doing alright.