What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Outside of the village from context, apparently she thinks she needs to find and fight 'the hero' so she can claim them as a mate.

Tarah excerpt.png

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Outside of the village from context, apparently she thinks she needs to find and fight 'the hero' so she can claim them as a mate.
You forget the secret [silly] parser.
"Listen, Tarah, I'm pretty sure the hero you're looking for is...
in another castle.
"

On a separate note,
I want the colosseum to randomly drop a unique item after you win an event. Either at a low random chance or if you succeed spectacularly in an event or against a foe. Something like a White Lily. Someone just randomly tosses it, and you decide to pick it up. It does nothing and sells for little. No one will tell them, but if you collect 10 and have them in your inventory when you meet with Serena or Rina maybe (and you have high favor), they will make you a Victor's Wreath from them.
And it will be a unique, cloth headpiece, that is terrible armor, like -10 armor, but it's inspiring and raises your Presence or Leadership or something.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Bro Brew. Gender equality, ya know?

The option to have yer starting race be Siorcanna, Tanuki, and/or Salamander; Basically like Trials In Tainted Space (Suula, Kui-Tan, and Gryvain).

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Something tells me Siorcanna might be just too hard to write into the existing story without breaking it on many points in the North. Tanuki? Would need to figure out how they would fit in without being Evergreen's child (far as I recall, she does chase away some of her children, so maybe a child of one of them, if it's realistic timewise?). I assume salamander could be locked behind Nareva's soulbind? Dunno.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Additional starting races have already been nixed. One, it's one of those For Writing Convenience things to establish that the Champ isn't from the Marches, which means they can't start as a race that's native to the Marches (or Kitsuhon for other reasons). Two, it would mean going back to every single check for the Champ's starting race and adding in variations for new races, as well as having to go to other scenes that don't currently have them but should in the case of something like the siorcs and adding new content. So even if there was an interest in doing so, it would be a whole lot of tedious work. Which is why it was never on the table.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tamsee and Savin

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe it's time to make a new 'What content would you like added (read first post)' thread with listed content that won't be ever added. Yes, I know some of us won't read before writing.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
There's a thread about things that are unlikely or impossible to happen in CoC2 lol

I think it's dead, but it exists.

Reactions: Kesil

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe it's time to make a new 'What content would you like added (read first post)' thread with listed content that won't be ever added. Yes, I know some of us won't read before writing.
Sorry... a new 'What Content Would You Like Added' thread and a list of things that aren't allowed have already been taken off the table for the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Tamsee

ScaleTail

Dec 13, 2023
I'd like an option to move the catgirl harem into the Wayfort at some point. Keeping them in the Frosthound feels awkward when we have a whole castle.
agreed

though keeping them in the frosthound is more realistic as what the heck would they do in the wayfort? in hawkethorne there are various jobs they could do

Reactions: Zeus101

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
agreed

though keeping them in the frosthound is more realistic as what the heck would they do in the wayfort? in hawkethorne there are various jobs they could do
Also inclined to agree. While not guaranteed that any Champ with give them kittens, they do like children, so wanting to be close to the nursery is probably best for their spirits, even if you don't breed them.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Considering how early they were added, I'm not too surprised that the cat harem has very limited interaction, even though it would be fun to see a minor expansion. Especially since I generally don't play a champ with a dick and so the content is even more limited, so more often than not in new games I give them money to find their own future.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I'd like to be able to give Ryn a pussy
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

But if seriously, the devs have repeatedly stated: "NO! That's not going to happen, she's totally ok having a dick and doesn't want to change anything!".
Although the real reason lurks in the issues with the Ryn's code, it is a very unstable house of cards with an anvil on top that an attempt to change something will lead to consequences equivalent to a nuclear explosion or worse.

thathat

Dec 22, 2016
View attachment 33119

But if seriously, the devs have repeatedly stated: "NO! That's not going to happen, she's totally ok having a dick and doesn't want to change anything!".
Although the real reason lurks in the issues with the Ryn's code, it is a very unstable house of cards with an anvil on top that an attempt to change something will lead to consequences equivalent to a nuclear explosion or worse.
didn't know that

Jackal2

Jul 26, 2023
So many scenes would have to be revamped if she had a pussy including the Midwinter Festivus Ball as the way you figure out the one elf is Kasyrra is because she gave herself a pussy and dick which no frost elves have. This would lead in to changing the Frost Elves Journal Entry and probably the Specter of the Wyld on top of other stuff already mentioned and scenes I haven't thought of. Just a crazy amount of work for very little gain.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I'd like to be able to give Ryn a pussy
Basically the answer is, 'In your dreams." In other words, someone could theoretically do it... as a dream sequence that randomly shows up, possibly after an action or trigger, but they'd have to write it themselves and get it approved.

Reactions: Ultra Chad