What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Most companions have a set of different clothing, Cait, Quinn and Ryn are the first that come to mind, any chance of the rest of our companions getting the same treatment? New clothes for Arona, Viviane and Kiyoko would be nice
Some companion gear sets change their visible attire, others don't. It partially comes down to whether the gear set actually involves a change in clothing (none of Kiyoko's do and even if they did the sheer number of variations would probably tell against doing it) and partially down to whether it's considered worth the time to commission an artist to make a set. Arona's sets probably should change her appearance (whether adding armor/dropping the shield or changing her hammer for an axe) but it probably wasn't seen as a priority. Meanwhile Viv and Agni currently don't have alternate gear sets to begin with.

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
Keep in mind Lady Evergreen is also competing to breed a ton of tanuki at her estate, using magic to have ridiculously high fertility and fast gestation rates, and unlike the kitsunes, Evergreen is willing to both pitch and catch to have as many Tanuki pregnancies as possible simultaneously, so she doesn't even need really need the champ. At this rate, the future demographic of the region is going to be almost exclusively kitsunes and tanukis.

And the game doesn't count how many 'nukis I've added to Evergreen's army (would really like to have that number shown somewhere, if not at the nursery then at Evergreens estate) but she's definitely got several dozens from my champ alone. Here's hoping that doesn't mean I've given a future foe a serious advantage later down the line ;3

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Keep in mind Lady Evergreen is also competing to breed a ton of tanuki at her estate, using magic to have ridiculously high fertility and fast gestation rates, and unlike the kitsunes, Evergreen is willing to both pitch and catch to have as many Tanuki pregnancies as possible simultaneously, so she doesn't even need really need the champ. At this rate, the future demographic of the region is going to be almost exclusively kitsunes and tanukis.

And the game doesn't count how many 'nukis I've added to Evergreen's army (would really like to have that number shown somewhere, if not at the nursery then at Evergreens estate) but she's definitely got several dozens from my champ alone. Here's hoping that doesn't mean I've given a future foe a serious advantage later down the line ;3
If you really want to know the number of kids you have with Evergreen you can save to file. Open the file and search for EVERGREEN_PREG_NUM_KIDS and EVERGREEN_PC_PREG_NUM_KIDS. The first number is where Evergreen is mother, the second is where she is father.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Would love for there to be an opportunity to bargain for the "rewards" Kalysea wants to give for our unique items. It's weird to me that she's asking for help but then determining what we get in return with no option to discuss what we want. What if I'm not interested and just want to help? What if I'm not down to get dicked and would like a blowjob/face ride or pound some ass or fuck some tits? I get she's written for ppl that like to get dicked by girls but maybe it should've been framed better, like she needs to do the dicking for her ritual or some such.
My personal peeve is that I don't like how the PC is used to justify her intro and rejection. Like they become cock thirsty on-site for no reason (I want to assume magic is at play) and the rejection is kind of meh because I'm sure other ppl have rejected her other than just because they're hoarders and it would've been better to just say "I'm not interested in making this deal. I'm doing a lot already as it but best of luck to you though."
IDK not Wsan's best IMO

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I know it's not happening, and ooc I'm not a fan of soulbinding for the obvious reasons, but if it's a thing, I really wish we could be Mallach's champion and go full magical-catgirl/catboy in drag, fighting for love and justice. :catte:
He doesnt have a soulbinding race to give so theres no reason.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
The reason is that I want to be Tam NakanoPretty Cure with a halberd. idgaf about race, i gaf about LOVE AND JUSTICE

Reactions: Loveless

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I know it's not happening, and ooc I'm not a fan of soulbinding for the obvious reasons, but if it's a thing, I really wish we could be Mallach's champion and go full magical-catgirl/catboy in drag, fighting for love and justice. :catte:
It's all fun and games until you find out that the being who gave you your powers is actually an otherwordly, shadowy creature with no sense of human morality, merely masquerading as a force for good.

tumblr_mtcwyozjS81si9uifo1_500.gifv

On that note when do we get a "Fallen Valkyrie"?

Last edited:

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Holy shit you cracked the code!
they even take your soul out of your body and go all "idk what you're so freaked out about, here's a dumb analogy to a cupcow."
seriously tho, if Mallach can poof me into a magical girl half as cute as that bear girl from the last ep, i'm in. that's the kind of weeb shit I sell my soul for, he can use it to fight entropy or snort it off River's butt or whatevs

Bachcs48

Aug 14, 2023
Maybe some events chain that tell about Belhar Empire's desperate attempts to counter the Wraiths, such as experiment "hollowing" (basically block sensation like Balder from GoW 4) soldier's soul.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I'd actually love more Kas content, really like the story so far!
Too bad there doesn't seem to be a roadmap, at least not a public one.. Or I missed it :rolleyes:
According to messages from Savin there is a high probability of getting a continuation of the main quest SOON tm, with a new portion of shinanigans with our loved red beasty.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Too bad there doesn't seem to be a roadmap, at least not a public one.. Or I missed it
The very rough roadmap is 'CoC2 has a three act structure, we're somewhere in the middle of Act Two'. A long while back, Savin listed the then-planned regions for the game which you can find here. That was over five years back so assume plans have changed to at least some degree since then (the list has no Glacial Rift for instance) but it gives you a very rough idea what's coming in the future. Slightly more recently but still loaded with caveats about Things Changing, he also shared a couple different versions of a loose map here and here.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
The very rough roadmap is 'CoC2 has a three act structure, we're somewhere in the middle of Act Two'. A long while back, Savin listed the then-planned regions for the game which you can find here. That was over five years back so assume plans have changed to at least some degree since then (the list has no Glacial Rift for instance) but it gives you a very rough idea what's coming in the future. Slightly more recently but still loaded with caveats about Things Changing, he also shared a couple different versions of a loose map here and here.
Wow that cool!
Gosh there's still so much to look forward to!
But I'm a little confused that the 2020 version is missing the Sunken City and the Ziggurat.
Savin if you are reading this please post the updated map if there is one. Pretty please?

Derringer

Aug 22, 2023
Thanks for sharing! :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But I'm a little confused that the 2020 version is missing the Sunken City and the Ziggurat.
They've been reworked into a slightly different endgame. I don't quite want to spoil it cuz I'm very happy with the narrative hooks leading up to it.

The progression currently looks more like
The Old Forest -> The Frostwood -> Kurokawa Den (Optional) & The Winter City -> The Glacial Rift (Optional) -> The Palace of Light (Optional)
Harvest Valley North (Optional) -> Tychris (Optional) & Harvest Valley South (Optional) -> Marefolk/Centaur Villages (Optional)
The Foothills -> Kervus Warcamp (Optional) -> The Undermountain -> The Windy Peaks (Optional) & Khor'minos -> The Coastlands -> Flood Town (name pending) -> [Redacted]
With Khor'minos about 2/3 done with, about to be 3/4 when I finish the project I'm currently working on, and the Windy Peaks getting ready to launch this year.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
They've been reworked into a slightly different endgame. I don't quite want to spoil it cuz I'm very happy with the narrative hooks leading up to it.

The progression currently looks more like

With Khor'minos about 2/3 done with, about to be 3/4 when I finish the project I'm currently working on, and the Windy Peaks getting ready to launch this year.
Looking at that, I'm wondering where Tychris will be in the path. I would assume its entrance to be in the Harvest Valley progression route, sorta, given that it's southwest of the Frost Marches.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I enjoyed Zhara's new milking scene, my kudos to tobs.

It did however, leave me with one question; How likely is it that we'll see a certain milky dragoness take Svern's machine for a spin?