What content would you like added?

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
There is one thing I kind of want and it was something minor I noticed... It is giving Ashelander to Daliza especially if you are romancing them and Aileh. Gonna Spoiler this just in case...
I'm not sure if the romancing Aileh is what causes the scene to occur nor if she has to be pregnant but, that was how I got it, but there is some reactivity where Aileh and Dal have a conversation about Dragons of the world and how they are all gone... but if you have Ashe your character brings them up in the conversation and Dal excitedly asks to hear from Ashe the next time they sleep and am pretty sure that you can assent to this... But such a thing never occurs after that conversation. A similar conversation does happen after the Demon of Ice quest is wrapped up where you can have her talk to Ashe and it is mentioned that Ashe wants to be given to Dal when you aren't using her but, again no such option seems to exist currently. Also Aileh x Dal scene one day please and thank you...

I just have a fondness for the Snow Elves and pretty much all of their content since I stumbled back into it and this is something I would like to see/do eventually to make Dal happier.

Savin himself said we would never rival one of the seven, the convocation of mirrors is the closest event we will get. Ever.
Though I still want to meet the other ones aside from the ones we’ve met up until now.
Still gave up my soul for my Fluffy Fox Family
Also love that spoiler...
Hard agree that the FFF is one of the best things, mostly cause I love Preg content.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
I don't want to be on their level, mainly because they're stacked high on bodies of the innocent and all that, I'd much rather we find some McGuffin that will nerf them like an ancient Jotun Runestone or something. Just being forced to leave them alone just doesn't sit right with me, like those millions of lives didn't matter or deserve justice.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
something id like to see is more races based on mythical creatures like a jackalope (which id like more if anthro), a griffin or even a hippogriff maybe even a quetzalcoatl

id also like a non naga snake race to play as

and im crossing my fingers soon a new tf will be added (i really want to play a mecian or have the dragon tf come out soon)

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Oh lord, I hope it accepts on just being friends, I do come and “chat” with him often though so yea (I’m slightly afraid since it’s been more than 300 days since that situation)
If/When Tetsuya has all of his content, the player should be able to be platonic with him and still get the Regal Kimono by using everything you've learned in his content about "coming to terms with the past" and "having the strength to will to keep moving and build a new future" during a dialogue battle with his Brother-in-law in order to prevent a fight with him.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like to see more primordial hounds besides the hellhound(as much as I like her) as i want to know what the Gale, Rime, and Stonehounds look like

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
cursed weapons that can give you insane attack or spell dmg boost but in exchange your health is decreased each turn.
You mean fixed health drain right? Cuz it would be hilarious to get a critical and just die in you first attack cuz you never invested in hp

Reactions: Zeus101

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I'd like to see more primordial hounds besides the hellhound(as much as I like her) as i want to know what the Gale, Rime, and Stonehounds look like
Drifa can turn into a Rime/Hellhound in a bad end in the CorLup Dungeon (what form she takes depends on if she's attuned to Rimescore or not). If she's a Rimehound, she has light blue skin and silky hair that's as white as snow. I used the Frost Pupper as a reference since she's basically a diet Rimehound in my eyes.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
FrostPupper-Moira-Nude-Bust.png
I yearn for someone to pick up the Frost Pupper. If they could write an option before you meet her where you get to decide if she's a dickgirl or full-fem, as well as write them being milky, I would be forever in their debt. She's got a phenomenal design, and I want to see more of her.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I yearn for someone to pick up the Frost Pupper. If they could write an option before you meet her where you get to decide if she's a dickgirl or full-fem, as well as write them being milky, I would be forever in their debt. She's got a phenomenal design, and I want to see more of her.
Drifa can turn into a Rime/Hellhound in a bad end in the CorLup Dungeon (what form she takes depends on if she's attuned to Rimescore or not). If she's a Rimehound, she has light blue skin and silky hair that's as white as snow. I used the Frost Pupper as a reference since she's basically a diet Rimehound in my eyes.
I second the frost putter needs more added to her!
And omg might be the first time I actively search out a bad end

Bachcs48

Aug 14, 2023
You mean fixed health drain right? Cuz it would be hilarious to get a critical and just die in you first attack cuz you never invested in hp
No, and sorry for not clafiration. When equipped that weapon, you received debuff, which cant be removed, at the start of the fight and received a damage equal to a portion of your total health bar (like 10% of your health) before damage calculation after using actions like Attack, Tease, Power, etc.

Last edited:

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Most companions have a set of different clothing, Cait, Quinn and Ryn are the first that come to mind, any chance of the rest of our companions getting the same treatment? New clothes for Arona, Viviane and Kiyoko would be nice

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I would like to gift !romKasyrra with an item that suppresses her corruption influence temporarily to allow the player to take her on a date... to the Nursery

To parade in front of her what she covets, and what I enjoy whenever I want. To ahow her what a hypocrite she is for wanting to take that from me, just to give it to herself. To give her a moment of pause: should she really corrupt the parent of a literal legion of children?

I figure it could be a nice sweet scene since she loves seeing the child of the campion and Alieh. And it would make for a very nice "this is why I fight" scene for the Champion. The game would benefit, in my opinion to a cute little scene that would totally not twist the knife with the deeper implications of a character's actions and consequences.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
"You have HOW many?! At this point I should stop you before you cause a famine!"

Well, I need one of every race. Minimum. And it doesn't track Kiyoko, or Vespirans. Or with the Valks. Or with Elthara.

But this number below, plus all unique pregnancies currently available. And the dozen more I have with the Tiran Goocat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816_140901_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816_140901_Corruption of Champions II.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 39

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Lets see, I don’t remember where saw this on the forum but I believe that the game would span up to a 4 month journey canonically. Now I’m currently on day 400< atm and hundreds of children with Kiyoko alone. She also says that she expects she still has more 120-130 years of life left after being released from from the astral plane. Im not good at math using numbers I can’t verify so I will just speculate that if our Kitsune champ dies of old age together with her that would mean that Kiyoko would have had more than 90.000 kits (discounting the final 20 years cuz at some point the fire “might” leave I dunno how an old Den mother works)
That’s a small city of Kiyoko’s and your blood exclusively!

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
And some of them would have families of their own. 90k+ vampiric foxes in a region with relatively small population? Calls for a secret "X years from now" ending.

Reactions: Falken_Moonlight

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Most companions have a set of different clothing, Cait, Quinn and Ryn are the first that come to mind, any chance of the rest of our companions getting the same treatment? New clothes for Arona, Viviane and Kiyoko would be nice
Some companion gear sets change their visible attire, others don't. It partially comes down to whether the gear set actually involves a change in clothing (none of Kiyoko's do and even if they did the sheer number of variations would probably tell against doing it) and partially down to whether it's considered worth the time to commission an artist to make a set. Arona's sets probably should change her appearance (whether adding armor/dropping the shield or changing her hammer for an axe) but it probably wasn't seen as a priority. Meanwhile Viv and Agni currently don't have alternate gear sets to begin with.

Cynical Uke

May 19, 2016
Indiana
Keep in mind Lady Evergreen is also competing to breed a ton of tanuki at her estate, using magic to have ridiculously high fertility and fast gestation rates, and unlike the kitsunes, Evergreen is willing to both pitch and catch to have as many Tanuki pregnancies as possible simultaneously, so she doesn't even need really need the champ. At this rate, the future demographic of the region is going to be almost exclusively kitsunes and tanukis.

And the game doesn't count how many 'nukis I've added to Evergreen's army (would really like to have that number shown somewhere, if not at the nursery then at Evergreens estate) but she's definitely got several dozens from my champ alone. Here's hoping that doesn't mean I've given a future foe a serious advantage later down the line ;3

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
Keep in mind Lady Evergreen is also competing to breed a ton of tanuki at her estate, using magic to have ridiculously high fertility and fast gestation rates, and unlike the kitsunes, Evergreen is willing to both pitch and catch to have as many Tanuki pregnancies as possible simultaneously, so she doesn't even need really need the champ. At this rate, the future demographic of the region is going to be almost exclusively kitsunes and tanukis.

And the game doesn't count how many 'nukis I've added to Evergreen's army (would really like to have that number shown somewhere, if not at the nursery then at Evergreens estate) but she's definitely got several dozens from my champ alone. Here's hoping that doesn't mean I've given a future foe a serious advantage later down the line ;3
If you really want to know the number of kids you have with Evergreen you can save to file. Open the file and search for EVERGREEN_PREG_NUM_KIDS and EVERGREEN_PC_PREG_NUM_KIDS. The first number is where Evergreen is mother, the second is where she is father.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Would love for there to be an opportunity to bargain for the "rewards" Kalysea wants to give for our unique items. It's weird to me that she's asking for help but then determining what we get in return with no option to discuss what we want. What if I'm not interested and just want to help? What if I'm not down to get dicked and would like a blowjob/face ride or pound some ass or fuck some tits? I get she's written for ppl that like to get dicked by girls but maybe it should've been framed better, like she needs to do the dicking for her ritual or some such.
My personal peeve is that I don't like how the PC is used to justify her intro and rejection. Like they become cock thirsty on-site for no reason (I want to assume magic is at play) and the rejection is kind of meh because I'm sure other ppl have rejected her other than just because they're hoarders and it would've been better to just say "I'm not interested in making this deal. I'm doing a lot already as it but best of luck to you though."
IDK not Wsan's best IMO

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I know it's not happening, and ooc I'm not a fan of soulbinding for the obvious reasons, but if it's a thing, I really wish we could be Mallach's champion and go full magical-catgirl/catboy in drag, fighting for love and justice. :catte:
He doesnt have a soulbinding race to give so theres no reason.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
The reason is that I want to be Tam NakanoPretty Cure with a halberd. idgaf about race, i gaf about LOVE AND JUSTICE

Reactions: Loveless