What content would you like added?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I know it's not happening, and ooc I'm not a fan of soulbinding for the obvious reasons, but if it's a thing, I really wish we could be Mallach's champion and go full magical-catgirl/catboy in drag, fighting for love and justice. :catte:
It's all fun and games until you find out that the being who gave you your powers is actually an otherwordly, shadowy creature with no sense of human morality, merely masquerading as a force for good.

tumblr_mtcwyozjS81si9uifo1_500.gifv

On that note when do we get a "Fallen Valkyrie"?

Last edited:

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
Holy shit you cracked the code!
they even take your soul out of your body and go all "idk what you're so freaked out about, here's a dumb analogy to a cupcow."
seriously tho, if Mallach can poof me into a magical girl half as cute as that bear girl from the last ep, i'm in. that's the kind of weeb shit I sell my soul for, he can use it to fight entropy or snort it off River's butt or whatevs

Bachcs48

Aug 14, 2023
Maybe some events chain that tell about Belhar Empire's desperate attempts to counter the Wraiths, such as experiment "hollowing" (basically block sensation like Balder from GoW 4) soldier's soul.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I'd actually love more Kas content, really like the story so far!
Too bad there doesn't seem to be a roadmap, at least not a public one.. Or I missed it :rolleyes:
According to messages from Savin there is a high probability of getting a continuation of the main quest SOON tm, with a new portion of shinanigans with our loved red beasty.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Too bad there doesn't seem to be a roadmap, at least not a public one.. Or I missed it
The very rough roadmap is 'CoC2 has a three act structure, we're somewhere in the middle of Act Two'. A long while back, Savin listed the then-planned regions for the game which you can find here. That was over five years back so assume plans have changed to at least some degree since then (the list has no Glacial Rift for instance) but it gives you a very rough idea what's coming in the future. Slightly more recently but still loaded with caveats about Things Changing, he also shared a couple different versions of a loose map here and here.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
The very rough roadmap is 'CoC2 has a three act structure, we're somewhere in the middle of Act Two'. A long while back, Savin listed the then-planned regions for the game which you can find here. That was over five years back so assume plans have changed to at least some degree since then (the list has no Glacial Rift for instance) but it gives you a very rough idea what's coming in the future. Slightly more recently but still loaded with caveats about Things Changing, he also shared a couple different versions of a loose map here and here.
Wow that cool!
Gosh there's still so much to look forward to!
But I'm a little confused that the 2020 version is missing the Sunken City and the Ziggurat.
Savin if you are reading this please post the updated map if there is one. Pretty please?

Derringer

Aug 22, 2023
Thanks for sharing! :D

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But I'm a little confused that the 2020 version is missing the Sunken City and the Ziggurat.
They've been reworked into a slightly different endgame. I don't quite want to spoil it cuz I'm very happy with the narrative hooks leading up to it.

The progression currently looks more like
The Old Forest -> The Frostwood -> Kurokawa Den (Optional) & The Winter City -> The Glacial Rift (Optional) -> The Palace of Light (Optional)
Harvest Valley North (Optional) -> Tychris (Optional) & Harvest Valley South (Optional) -> Marefolk/Centaur Villages (Optional)
The Foothills -> Kervus Warcamp (Optional) -> The Undermountain -> The Windy Peaks (Optional) & Khor'minos -> The Coastlands -> Flood Town (name pending) -> [Redacted]
With Khor'minos about 2/3 done with, about to be 3/4 when I finish the project I'm currently working on, and the Windy Peaks getting ready to launch this year.

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
They've been reworked into a slightly different endgame. I don't quite want to spoil it cuz I'm very happy with the narrative hooks leading up to it.

The progression currently looks more like

With Khor'minos about 2/3 done with, about to be 3/4 when I finish the project I'm currently working on, and the Windy Peaks getting ready to launch this year.
Looking at that, I'm wondering where Tychris will be in the path. I would assume its entrance to be in the Harvest Valley progression route, sorta, given that it's southwest of the Frost Marches.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
I enjoyed Zhara's new milking scene, my kudos to tobs.

It did however, leave me with one question; How likely is it that we'll see a certain milky dragoness take Svern's machine for a spin?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I enjoyed Zhara's new milking scene, my kudos to tobs.

It did however, leave me with one question; How likely is it that we'll see a certain milky dragoness take Svern's machine for a spin?
I definitely want to see more characters added to the dairy rotation!

Reactions: CroqueMonsieur

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Doing my first presence stacking character, and man did I think there were more presence scaling abilities. According to the Wiki, there are 11 PC actions that scale with presence at all, one being the basic Tease attack.
(Allure, Banshee Wail, Bolstering Dance, Celestial Form, Song of Courage, Song of Splendor, Soothing Dance, War Song, Charm Spell, and Psyshock.)

Abilities I thought would scale off presence but do not: Song of Storms, Warcry, Dominance, Grand Finale.

Also wish there were PC accessible skills for offensive shield use (looking at you, shield bash/shield drive) and more recharge bonus threat generators that scaled off of non-strength stats.

Reactions: valkyr42

nebulous_doofus

Jul 8, 2022
It would be nice to be able to summon the Frost Moth in the Summon Circle at the Wayfort, there's a nice piece of full bust artwork for her and it'd be a shame to never see it outside of looking in the games files.

Reactions: valkyr42

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It would be nice to be able to summon the Frost Moth in the Summon Circle at the Wayfort, there's a nice piece of full bust artwork for her and it'd be a shame to never see it outside of looking in the games files.
I believe Skow's working on them either now, or in the very near future.

Reactions: MyOldName

Bastion

Jul 2, 2023
I would want to see more cum bath/shower scenes, with those with known intense loads, like Evergreen, Berwynne, maybe Brint or other minotaurs like Nikol. And perhaps some NPC's getting bathed by the player's loads.

Reactions: furafurafura