What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id love somewhere in game to have a anthro otter race

And something I'd like to see is more scenes for the frost pupper

And for the eye color of salamanders to not be hardcoded to be gold

And maybe some new companion sets for those who don't have many or any at all like viv

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
A lot of the characters from COC1 have had some type of rework into COC2, but I feel one character who I really adored that never made it into COC2 was Tamani, and no the succubus goblin doesn't count for they are nothing alike in personality.

And it really bums me out for Tamani literally awakened my entire short girls kink lol.

Would love to see her reworked into the game. and if we could get an updated text of her bad endings, then oh god, id be the happiest guy ever. Fuck im half tempted to see if I could pay a comission for that lol

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Damn am i witnessing passive aggressive kink shaming? Subarashi!
No... it's just foreplay... we're all actually totally into kink-shaming. It gets us hot...
we're... pretty bad...
We absolutely need to be punished... I don't know what kind of freaks are into kink-shaming... but we totally deserve to be called out on it.
Please.

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
I would add the ability to brutally torture and kill enemies. Because after the tenth fight with marefolk shaman in a row, I really want to finish her off.

Reactions: Zeus101

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Put the murderboner back in your pants, that's never happening. The only things the Champ's going to be killing are non-sapient, technically already dead, the super-corrupt and demons, and most of those are optional. Torture is right out.

Reactions: igerasim

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
A non-evil goblin character (hobgoblins don't count)
More Hawkthorne town events

Also Brihaus is a go. Lettttttttttttt'ssssssssss GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Komari preg when?

Reactions: igerasim

Bandos

Aug 30, 2023
Put the murderboner back in your pants, that's never happening. The only things the Champ's going to be killing are non-sapient, technically already dead, the super-corrupt and demons, and most of those are optional. Torture is right out.
Why not? They annoy me, rape my ass, ruin my life in every possible way, and all I can do in return is just have sex with them or leave? Dude, this is dumb.

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Skill has nothing to do with it. I just want variety. There is nothing fun about re-reading the same sex scenes. It's boring.
Variety involving brutal torture and murder? I hope that you're just being hyperbolic, I assume so given that you state they ruin your life in every possible way which is such a massive exaggeration its hilarious. If not as others have pointed out its not going to happen for obvious reasons. Also if you don't want to re-read the same sex scenes just spam next when they come up, its not that deep. This sounds like you're just sick of encountering them and maybe sick of losing to them too, hence my skill issue joke. Again as others have pointed out the best you can hope for is an option to block or remove them either temporarily or permanently.

Reactions: igerasim and Tamsee

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
We need an "estoma stone" to drive away
the encouters below our level.

Also after we get access to the vault in the Wayfort it would be great to expand the storage space in exchange for money. It makes sense, we're the bloody Baron, we own the place. Or is the chest that can be bought from Garth at the beginning of the game the only one left for all the Marches?

And some more quality of life: access to the storage via Waystone points, we can already change the party, what's stopping you from doing the same thing with the outfit?
And expanding the size of the inventory, you know, buy a bigger bag.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Speaking of BriHaus, I definitely don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth now that we're finally getting that content over the next few months, and it's probably been as stressful a time for the devs as it has been for us, but I would definitely like any future massive companion expansion packs to be released piecemeal like this rather than aiming for one enormous blob of content to come out all at once, since it generally feels like it takes far more time that way.

Reactions: Emerald

Furiae

Jan 7, 2021
And it really bums me out for Tamani literally awakened my entire short girls kink lol.
She's a girl-boss in TiTS, if you didn't know. The goblin population is a lot higher in general, actually...
They annoy me, ..., ruin my life in every possible way,
What, marefolk shaman stole your job and framed you for a crime you didn't commit?
We need an "estoma stone" to drive away
the encouters below our level.
...but I do agree with this. It's especially infuriating when you're, say, trying to find Viv's stupid house so you can get Nightfang or whatever.
And expanding the size of the inventory, you know, buy a bigger bag.
This, or at least make some non-stackable items stackable/more stackable. I get it doesn't make sense, but I tend to carry a few kegs of ale and a ton of camping supplies...
I would definitely like any future massive companion expansion packs to be released piecemeal like this rather than aiming for one enormous blob of content to come out all at once, since it generally feels like it takes far more time that way.
I can't speak for wsan, obviously, but I wonder how easy it is to find a clear cutoff point to do that without it feeling awkward.

Reactions: QuedzaDrake

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Case by case basis I imagine. But the relevant point is that the initial stages of Brint/Brienne's family were introduced way back in late 2021. They added bits of them over time which is good. But once all three girls were sexable at least once, they shifted to an all or nothing approach which meant the rest of the BriHaus content just got lost in Narnia until finally we get a smaller nugget now, nearly two years after Cassia & Rina first appeared.

Derringer

Aug 22, 2023
(...)

This, or at least make some non-stackable items stackable/more stackable. I get it doesn't make sense, but I tend to carry a few kegs of ale and a ton of camping supplies...

(...)

I assume keeping the inventory limited during your travels and separating it from your bigger storage was a deliberate decision to emphasize the feeling of being limited in your options while travelling the countryside a little and force the player to manage their inventory instead of just picking up every single stone and mushroom.

But it does happen rather quickly that you hit the limits of what you can carry... Maybe it would be possible to buy an enchantment from Viv for extending Garth's storage and/or providing you with an item which lets you access the storage during your travels, or adding an NPC which carries a certain amount of items around... Something like that would be great.

SylcarenBloodmoon

Aug 3, 2017
I assume keeping the inventory limited during your travels and separating it from your bigger storage was a deliberate decision to emphasize the feeling of being limited in your options while travelling the countryside a little and force the player to manage their inventory instead of just picking up every single stone and mushroom.

But it does happen rather quickly that you hit the limits of what you can carry... Maybe it would be possible to buy an enchantment from Viv for extending Garth's storage and/or providing you with an item which lets you access the storage during your travels, or adding an NPC which carries a certain amount of items around... Something like that would be great.
At least there is Eubicha, the centaur that likes to be used in kinky horse pet play. She can let you access the storage from resting at camp at the very least and also gives a few slots to your overall storage if you bring her along. So, there is a bit of what you are asking for that you can get from having her around.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
At least there is Eubicha, the centaur that likes to be used in kinky horse pet play. She can let you access the storage from resting at camp at the very least and also gives a few slots to your overall storage if you bring her along. So, there is a bit of what you are asking for that you can get from having her around.
Speaking of her, I do hope she gets more scenes in the future - for as kinky as she is feel like she deserves more variation both vanilla and bondage wise - definitely want to see some anal play and breast play scenes with her.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Speaking of her, I do hope she gets more scenes in the future - for as kinky as she is feel like she deserves more variation both vanilla and bondage wise - definitely want to see some anal play and breast play scenes with her.
Yeah, shame her physiology makes intercourse and simultaneous breast-play a real challenge without really stretchy arms.

Eubicha is one of the reasons I can see for not allowing more open or freely-accessed storage (not storage space). Allowing it would, in my opinion, take away the point of storage locations. Allowing it at Waypoints (liek changing party members) is of very little value (other than maybe saving 15-30 minutes of game time, which is rarely an issue). If you're at a Waystone, I don't know any situation where you couldn't just pop into and with 4 steps be either at the Wayfort or Frost Hound. Other than running into a scene, like Brienne or Harem Cats ambushing you or Elthara or Zhara at the fort, I don't think it's that strenuous to keep some aspect of inventory management in the game.

Otherwise it would cheapen the appearance of storage chests and Eubicha.